Sunday, May 22, 2011

mild poison oak rash pictures

mild poison oak rash pictures. mild poison sumac rash. poison
  • mild poison sumac rash. poison



  • toddybody
    Apr 30, 03:44 PM
    SB + Mediocre GPU = meh :(

    A 2560x1440 screen deserves more than some lame mobile gpu.





    mild poison oak rash pictures. Treatments For Poison Oak Rash
  • Treatments For Poison Oak Rash



  • Dooger
    Apr 30, 03:10 AM
    There are two groups of Apple consumers:

    Group 1: The people who jumped on the Apple bandwagon in or after Y2K

    Group 2: The people who have been loyal Apple consumers prior to Y2K. I belong to this group.


    Prior to jumping on the bandwagon, many of the folks in Group 1 and the rest of the world made fun of the folks in Group 2. Group 2 people were often considered crazy cultists with a "sad fetish" for Apple (it took a certain type of individual to recognize the insane greatness of Apple products). Group 2 people were also considered stupid/misguided for sticking with Apple. Many of the people in Group 1 and the rest of the world most likely agreed with Michael Dell when he said Apple should close down.

    Fast forward to today. Apple now generates more revenues AND profits than Microsoft. This is an important milestone for the Group 2 folks for the simple reason that Apple has finally won the technology war. It may have lost the PC battle but Apple is now indisputably the technology innovation champion. And it became the champion WITHOUT any benefit of a monopolistic position that Microsoft had over the PC operating system for decades.

    When I hear comments from people dismissing the significance of Apple surpassing MSFT in profits, I know that these people belong to either Group 1 or are MSFT fanboys. They will never understand the blood, sweat, and tears that Apple and its cult members had to go through to reach this point.

    Congratulations, Apple, for reaching the pinnacle. Thanks for doing what you do best: making insanely great consumer technology.

    May 2010 join date complaining about bandwagon jumping. Go figure.





    mild poison oak rash pictures. mild poison sumac rash. poison
  • mild poison sumac rash. poison



  • cuestakid
    Sep 13, 09:18 PM
    I think people need to remember that not every cell phone is avaliable on every carrier-meaning that if this phone is only on a couple of carriers, someone who's carrier isnt avaliable is gonna be whinning and complaining





    mild poison oak rash pictures. mild poison sumac rash.
  • mild poison sumac rash.



  • bassfingers
    Apr 21, 12:13 PM
    We need unions to protect people from abusive BS like this (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/12/walmart-contracted-warehouse-workers_n_848262.html). Either that or we just need to have a limit on how big a company can get before it has to become the property of the employees.

    Yay for more unions and government intervention!

    Dear government, at somepoint sinss the 18th centory, we've become completely incapable of taking care of owwselves. Wood you pweez do evwyting for us? I don care iv you suk at it, cuz we are helpless wichout u





    mild poison oak rash pictures. mild poison ivy rash pictures.
  • mild poison ivy rash pictures.



  • AtHomeBoy_2000
    Apr 20, 10:08 AM
    This is great for my alcoholic blackouts. Fire up the program and find out where I've been. Although on my last trip to San Diego it put me across the border and into a Tijuana cat house.

    If the guys from The Hangover had iPhones, their backtracking of the previous days events would be much easier.





    mild poison oak rash pictures. poison sumac rash on face.
  • poison sumac rash on face.



  • 1984
    Sep 14, 04:51 AM
    My wife busted her phone today, and called me for a recommendation. All she wants as a Mom is a phone with a long battery life and great reception.

    She left the Cingular store with a crappy phone with a million features she will never use.

    It's too bad the Motorola MOTOFONE (http://www.motorola.com/motoinfo/product/details.jsp?globalObjectId=164) isn't available yet. It would have been perfect. A phone where battery life, reception and ease of use are the main features? Finally some gets it.





    mild poison oak rash pictures. mild poison sumac rash. poison
  • mild poison sumac rash. poison



  • vvswarup
    Apr 30, 09:49 PM
    Microsoft doesn't really play in the consumer / gadget / toy market, which simply means that you don't get to see most of their products unless you work in a corporate data center. And unlike Apple, Microsoft -has- data center / server products that people WANT to use and that are years ahead of the pack (Sharepoint Portal Server, Exchange Server, SQL Server, Terminal Services, just to name a few) - and a LOT of their RD goes there.


    This sounds like "sour grapes."

    Also, nobody here should kid themselves - Microsoft still OWNS the desktop and office suite markets. Around a BILLION computers run their software, and even most Macs are dead in the water without Microsoft Office and/or Microsoft Windows (in Boot Camp, Parallels, Fusion, VirtualBox).

    That's the whole point. Microsoft owns the desktop and office suite markets, yet, Microsoft is unwilling to move on to markets that have more potential to grow.

    So Apple was more profitable in the last quarter. Big deal. Somebody with enough time on their hands might want to analyze the spending behavior and amount of staff and level of salaries to find out -WHY- that was the case. Maybe the guys at Microsoft have higher salaries and more vacation. Maybe Ballmer put more money into RD and marketing than in the last quarter. Maybe they bought more startups than before.

    Nice try, but you're dead wrong here. Apple already beat Microsoft in revenue a couple of quarters ago. So don't even try to chalk it up to Apple being "cheap." Apple has already beaten Microsoft in Revenue.

    Actually, who cares. Both companies are extremely profitable, but Microsoft has been profitable for a couple of decades more than Apple (who almost died in the 1990s while Microsoft was making more money than anybody else).

    Now this is trying to make light of the matter. Apple beat out what was once the world's largest tech company. When Apple's market cap surpassed Microsoft's, people called Apple overvalued. They still call Apple overvalued. Now, Apple has beaten Microsoft in profits.





    mild poison oak rash pictures. pictures of poison sumac rash.
  • pictures of poison sumac rash.



  • AaronEdwards
    Apr 20, 12:48 PM
    So did you opt-in that the government / law enforcement gets the tracking data of your phone (smart-phone,dumb-phone,whatever-phone) .... well does not really matter because they don't care if you opted in or not, they just store it on THEIR server (which is quite different than having it on my phone and my laptop with only me having access ... well its still stored on the government server)

    It's not the same issue. This is a problem with people close to you, be it a spouse, boyfriend, relative, or for that matter a cop lifting information from your phone.

    Personally, I encrypt, I restrict access. So this isn't a problem for me, but that doesn't mean that I don't see the major problem with it.





    mild poison oak rash pictures. mild poison sumac rash.
  • mild poison sumac rash.



  • funkychunkz
    Sep 15, 08:37 PM
    I think if anythingm it could hurt apple's image. I don't really see why they should tangle themsleves in the phone buisness. What's out there is good enough, and unless they make more of a blackberry than a cell phone with great features, I really don't care for any rumors regarding it.





    mild poison oak rash pictures. mild poison sumac rash. mild
  • mild poison sumac rash. mild



  • mobi
    Mar 29, 11:23 AM
    Thank you for the chuckle during the lunch hour :D





    mild poison oak rash pictures. mild poison sumac rash. mild
  • mild poison sumac rash. mild



  • FloatingBones
    Apr 20, 10:00 AM
    This is a huge concern because of the use by law enforcement (http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-20055431-1.html) of the Cellebrite device to download and scrutinize the data in cell phones. Apparently, police departments in Michigan are using this device when pulling drivers on traffic violations. Here (http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/34/3458.asp) is another article on the use in Michigan.

    Cellebrite's widget is apparently able to download and scrutinize (http://www.cellebrite.com/news-and-events/press-releases/190-cellebrite-releases-ufed-physical-analyzer-version-20-the-new-standard-for-mobile-phone-forensics-.html) the data from a vast variety of mobile devices, including Blackberry phones and the iPhone.





    mild poison oak rash pictures. mild poison sumac rash. mild
  • mild poison sumac rash. mild



  • G^2
    Sep 6, 08:03 AM
    Apple just posted new iMacs on their Canada webstore. Bigger brighter faster at 17, 20, and 24 inches with Core 2 Duo processors

    http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/canadastore/

    http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/canadastore.woa/wo/0.RSLID?mco=CDD6CB86&nclm=iMac

    Yay for 24 inch iMacs! Yay for Core 2 Duo! :D





    mild poison oak rash pictures. mild poison sumac rash.
  • mild poison sumac rash.



  • jaknudsen
    Apr 13, 06:33 AM
    Whether you call it "AirTunes" or "AirPlay audio", MagnusVonMagnum is still right - the thread title is misleading.





    mild poison oak rash pictures. mild poison sumac rash.
  • mild poison sumac rash.



  • hobo.hopkins
    Apr 20, 10:48 AM
    so the program can not find the file. Does that mean my iPhone isnt tracking me?

    I was just about to post the same thing; the application says that it couldn't find the consolidated.db file. I even tried syncing my iPhone once more and it still didn't help. An interesting note though - I own a Verizon iPhone. I wonder if that has anything to do with it.





    mild poison oak rash pictures. mild poison sumac rash.
  • mild poison sumac rash.



  • cube
    Mar 30, 12:08 PM
    BurgStore

    And Burg does not mean Burger.





    mild poison oak rash pictures. mild poison ivy rashes. mild
  • mild poison ivy rashes. mild



  • edcrosay
    Oct 12, 11:57 PM
    I'm glad this isn't in an 8gb variety... because I will definatly start to regret the purchase of my black one.





    mild poison oak rash pictures. mild poison sumac rash. poison
  • mild poison sumac rash. poison



  • gugy
    Sep 26, 02:30 PM
    Hey I'm satisfied with my carrier. I think the last time I had any problems with coverage was back in the 20th century. I've got coverage even in the freaking underground. I'd have coverage in the middle of wilderness if I chose to go there. It's cheap as well, I never pay incoming calls, my phone has never been locked and it works pretty much all over the world, my operator has had packet data connection most of this century as well and 3g for several years. What more could I wish?

    I guess you are a lucky dude!





    mild poison oak rash pictures. mild poison sumac rash.
  • mild poison sumac rash.



  • RoboCop001
    Apr 14, 11:50 AM
    This is great news! One of the ReadyNAS I didn't buy a Sandy Bridge MBP is that I want USB3.

    Did "reasons" get autocorrected to "ReadyNAS"? lol





    mild poison oak rash pictures. mild poison sumac rash.
  • mild poison sumac rash.



  • vitaboy
    Aug 24, 03:55 AM
    Because Apple lost? Yes, patent-system IS messed up. But Apple is taking advatange of it as well. Now that Apple lost, everybody complains, yet no-one complains when Apple files for obvious patents as well.

    Ummm, Apple didn't lose. Settling is not "losing" in any legal sense.

    I went into it in detail in my earlier post, but basically, Apple is happily giving Creative the teeth it needs to go after Sandisk, iRiver, and most importantly Zune.

    Remember, as a result of this settlement, Creative is heavily incentivized to extract payment from every wannabe iPod killer in existence while agreeing not to so much as give Apple a dirty look any more. In fact, as Creative successfully collects licensing fees, it begins to pay Apple back.

    It sounds like a $100 million loan to me.





    jrv3034
    Oct 12, 01:07 PM
    there is no such thing as charity in america, it always comes through commerce. why not just donate the $200 bux? does a lot more than the 10 bux you are donating now, so you can justify getting a new ipod. hell i would buy a red ipod just cos of the color i don't see why the cos has to be associated with it, if they're gonna do this they might as well just donate 10% of all ipod sales. at least it does something more than haveing a "show off" recipet for your so called act of charity.

    "Hi i'm bono, there's a huge aids problem in africa and people don't pay attention, heres a new ipod"

    wtf.

    The point is, If I'm going to buy an iPod, I might as well buy the one that gives a little to those who need it. Everybody wins. How can this be a bad thing?





    AaronEdwards
    Apr 20, 01:57 PM
    *Shrug* It is probably a feature enabled on the majority of GSM carriers for statistical purposes. Again, I don't see the problem. If this information is used to improve my network coverage, why should I care? If I'm not part of a secret terrorist cell, I don't see how my life is being negatively impacted by this information especially if it does not have any identifiable information attached to it.

    Apparently this feature is not enabled on Verizon phones.

    Totally agree, if Apple turns every iPhone into a listening device, what's the problem if it ends up improving noise cancelling? And by a strange coincidence, I'm not part of a terrorist cell either.

    Has there been any actual information about this information being used for improving network coverage? As far I as I know, Apple has still not said one word about this. And why is it not encrypted?





    Evangelion
    Sep 5, 09:06 AM
    Store is back up. Can't see anything new





    mattthemutt
    Sep 19, 02:43 PM
    Hmm. Lets see $1M in a week, 52 weeks in a year, yup - that's about $50M. Wow - that dude is a genius!

    My thoughts exactly.





    thedude110
    Sep 13, 09:05 PM
    At least something to keep the rumor mill buzzing ...

    Maybe "one more thing" comes later in the week, then.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment