Monday, May 9, 2011

amare stoudemire nyk

amare stoudemire nyk. and msg nyk amare in melo
  • and msg nyk amare in melo



  • gmfeier
    Apr 11, 12:59 PM
    I was already pushing it to wait this long with my 3G. I don't think I can wait another 4 months+ from June.

    When does the EVO 2 come out?

    Not sure I believe the rumors, but as long as my 3G still works, I'll wait. $200 every 3 years is better than $200 every 2 years.





    amare stoudemire nyk. The Amare Stoudemire signing
  • The Amare Stoudemire signing



  • gorgeousninja
    Mar 23, 09:32 AM
    LG and others had semi-smartphones with 3.5" screens back in 2006 and early 2007

    If you ever used one of the LG phones or the numerous Japanese keitai's of that time then you'd know, that even though they were cutting edge for the time, they were still nowhere near being 'smartphones'.

    Terrible UI with endless menu's, confusing icons, and new features randomly bolted on.

    No matter how much the petty minded haters want to see it, the truth is that Apple made a quantum leap forward with the iPhone, and some people ought to be a little less bitter and more thankful for it.





    amare stoudemire nyk. Amare Stoudemire Dunks All
  • Amare Stoudemire Dunks All



  • VanNess
    Aug 5, 10:40 PM
    Does anyone think the recent "problems" at Apple are going to have any effect on what happens Monday.

    Story: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/08/05/BUGAHKBK3H1.DTL

    If there are products that are they "maybe" list, this might put them on the "go" list. Big news pushes stock prices up and pushes the "problem" stories on page 2.

    This is steering off-topic, but Rob Enderle is a part-time anti-Apple/pro-Microsoft zealot and a full-time ignoramus who's past record of "analysis" boasts getting it wrong - really wrong - about 99.9% of the time regarding what he has to say about Apple.

    So it's no surprise at all that he is virtually a lone voice on this issue pertaining to Jobs, virtually everyone else doesn't see him being implicated in a wrongful way about this.

    In any event, it's pure speculation. It's not going to effect the WWDC and the WWDC isn't going to affect SEC matters pertaining to Apple.





    amare stoudemire nyk. Amare Stoudemire agrees to
  • Amare Stoudemire agrees to



  • dernhelm
    Aug 11, 11:07 AM
    Doesn't that suggest Paris this year being a very likely time and place for the introduction of the iPhone? I doubt Apple will wait one more year considering the competition (see SE W810i (http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=us&lc=en&ver=4000&template=pp1_loader&php=PHP1_10376&zone=pp&lm=pp1&pid=10376) and others)

    Agreed. I can't imagine anyone getting "all excited" about a product that's a year or more off.





    amare stoudemire nyk. Amare Stoudemire agrees to
  • Amare Stoudemire agrees to



  • bokdol
    Aug 18, 09:48 AM
    you take everything east of kansas and i will take the western region of the usa

    when we have enough money, i can go raid asia and australia/new zealand for old G5s and you can go after europe and the middle east

    when we are done we will be rich and could sit on the same oil board as bin laden, dick cheney, and several of the bush family members

    and based on who is taller, one of us could be dr. evil and the other one will be mini me

    sound good?



    damn and i wanted asia... ahh but europe wont be too bad. damn it i am 5'7 so i might end up with the short end of the stick.





    amare stoudemire nyk. Amare Stoudemire agrees to
  • Amare Stoudemire agrees to



  • Amazing Iceman
    Mar 22, 04:50 PM
    I can assure that doubling the 256MB of the first iPad is not enough for people that need a lot of multitask, like me.

    I don't need to own an iPad 2.
    The competitors have 1GB RAM, iPad 2 has 512MB.

    It's simple: Apple is always behind hardware-wise because they like to priorize esthetics and appearance (besides the "so wonderful OS" ad). It's been this way for Macs, it seems to be the same way for iPads.

    Android phones are selling more than iPhone.
    iPhone has started a market, competitors are improving it.
    iPad has started a market, competitors are improving it.

    If you just can't recognize how multitask works better with 1GB RAM and true background apps (QNX, Honeycomb), then you deserve to use a limited thing like an iPad.

    I've only bought the first iPad because there were no competitors at that time (and I hate netbooks), but now things are different. To be honest, A LOT different.

    People said that the iPhone was going to be the best phone out there, but the market is showing something different.
    People say the iPad is the best tablet out there, but it seems that the market is going to show something different.

    There are 2 sides: Apple fanboys and realistic people.

    I like products, not brands.

    The problem with having too much memory and resources available to spare, is that many programmers tend to become sloppy and careless about optimizing their code. This is one reason why Microsoft Office requires more and more RAM and CPU every time a new version is released.





    amare stoudemire nyk. replace Amare Stoudemire#39;s
  • replace Amare Stoudemire#39;s



  • jjthomps
    Nov 28, 09:37 PM
    When is there going to be a tell all book/movie about how the media giants are run like mafias?

    Oh yeah, there won't. Nobody wants to sleep with the fishes.

    So does this mean that 10 years from now your pianos will come with a $1.00 vend so that you can play a song that may have been produced by Universal, or maybe not produced by them.

    These people who don't actually create anything, never lifted a brush, never sang a song, never hammered a nail, have their pale thin hands out for everything and everyway their content can be played. They have their fingers into everything. Look at the way that strores have to pay them off just to play their music over their speakers. Isn't that good old fashion advertising, and the fees should be reversed?

    I'm really happy to say that I am not directly involved within such a corrupt industry.





    amare stoudemire nyk. Amare Stoudemire beasted for
  • Amare Stoudemire beasted for



  • skunk
    Mar 22, 07:59 PM
    Probably, but it was certainly orchestrated to look anything but. Sarkozy was very obliging in shooting his mouth off, as was Cameron. It may have just been luck, but if so it was a remarkable piece of luck to have 4 submarines, a flagship-capable surface ship and all necessary support in the right place at the right time. These things don't travel very fast.





    amare stoudemire nyk. scheduled Amare Stoudemire
  • scheduled Amare Stoudemire



  • zero2dash
    Sep 13, 12:11 PM
    How is this Apple "innovating"? Anandtech just put pre-release quad-core Intel-processor in to an Apple-computer. Apple itself had nothing to do with it. They could have used quad-core Dell-machine just as well.

    The OS takes advantage of the extra 4 cores already therefore its ahead of the technology curve, correct? Gee, no innovation here...please move along folks. :rolleyes:

    As for using a Dell, sure they could've used that. Would Windows use the extra 4 cores? Highly doubtful. Microsoft has sketchy 64 bit support let alone dual core support; I'm not saying "impossible" but I haven't read jack squat about any version of Windows working well with quad cores. You think those fools (the same idiots who came up with Genuine Advantage) actually optimized their OS to run in an 8 core setup? Please pass along what you're smoking. :rolleyes:





    amare stoudemire nyk. C: Amare Stoudemire
  • C: Amare Stoudemire



  • cjoy
    Apr 25, 02:47 PM
    Maybe I'm missing something, but so what if they can tell what cell phone tower you're by??? Are you really so important/ secrative that someone knowing your location is that big of a deal?

    it looks like a different world from today,
    but really it's less than 70 years ago that we had the NAZI regime here in germany. it's less than 25 years ago that we had an repressive surveillance society in east germany. if there is no apparent good in tracking personal data, one should object to it.

    you shouldn't have to reason against collecting and storing personal data if it isnt a real necessity.
    there's enough data stored about you, me and anyone in todays digitalized world as is.





    amare stoudemire nyk. Amar#39;e Stoudemire broke out a
  • Amar#39;e Stoudemire broke out a



  • Westside guy
    Nov 28, 07:01 PM
    And I don't understand why they should...Can somebody explain it?

    One of the Universal powers-that-be said a week or two ago (my paraphrase until I can locate the original) "Everyone knows that those devices are all about storing stolen music. This is our way of getting some of that revenue back."

    I realize there are a lot of people that use bittorrent and the like, but I'd like to believe there are also a lot of people like me. My music is pretty much all legal. After ITMS came online I went and purchased copies of the (reasonably few) songs that I had at one time obtained illegally. The vast majority of my music is actually ripped from my CDs, which were all purchased legally.

    Edit: From a NY Times article about the Zune (http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/09/technology/09music.html?ex=1164862800&en=12038e7b077c3762&ei=5070): “It’s a major change for the industry,” said David Geffen, the entertainment mogul who more than a decade ago sold the record label that bears his name to Universal. “Each of these devices is used to store unpaid-for material. This way, on top of the material people do pay for, the record companies are getting paid on the devices storing the copied music.”





    amare stoudemire nyk. Suns#39; Amare Stoudemire has
  • Suns#39; Amare Stoudemire has



  • hcuar
    Sep 19, 11:58 AM
    http://playstation3.joystiq.com/2005/07/29/kutaragi-on-ps3-itll-be-expensive/




    amare stoudemire nyk. Amare Stoudemire couldn#39;t stop
  • Amare Stoudemire couldn#39;t stop



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 8, 08:21 PM
    Intel is not forcing anything.

    Intel forced nVidia out of the chipset business. :p Which is what led to this whole GPU downgrade for Sandy Bridge equipped Macs with IGPs.





    amare stoudemire nyk. Howard could only watch as
  • Howard could only watch as



  • RedTomato
    Aug 11, 08:26 PM
    I probably won't buy a phone without GPS capabilities. I will pay for the option, however.

    Why not just ring someone and ask where you are? Or wait for the guy on the seat next to you to ring his girlfriend?





    amare stoudemire nyk. Amare Stoudemire And Dwight
  • Amare Stoudemire And Dwight



  • nsjoker
    Aug 11, 12:13 PM
    this phone is going to have to be pretty amazing for me to get one.. I'm talking a full-fledged iPod with capabilities of a great cell phone.. and decently priced. terminating my contract just isn't worth it from an economical point of view.





    amare stoudemire nyk. with Professor Stoudemire
  • with Professor Stoudemire



  • [G5]Hydra
    Jul 15, 04:23 PM
    Early Blu-Ray burners can't read or write CDs, and are slow at DVDs. Maybe we'll see a Blu-Ray burner and a high-speed DVD�R(W)/CD-R(W).

    Exactly right. Apple seems cozy with Pioneer, they did debut the original Superdrive in a PowerMac remember, and Pioneer's BDR-101A Blu-ray burner can't read or write CDs. Dual opticals would have nothing to do with Apple wanting to make people copy discs or doing anything made simple with two opticals. Pioneer debuted the BDR-101A (http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/article/0,aid,125581,00.asp) a few months ago at $1000 retail and if Apple gets a nice discount to use them they would need to go with an additional drive to be able to do CD's.

    -Jerry C.





    amare stoudemire nyk. with Amare Stoudemire,
  • with Amare Stoudemire,



  • DeathChill
    Apr 19, 09:18 PM
    I agree, Samsung has copied Apple.

    In fact I'm truly impressed with Samsung's expertise. Their Galaxy S is every bit as nice as my iPhone 4.

    In fact after doing the research, I decided to add a line to my family plan so I could try the Android powered phone.

    Now I have two great phones. However I must say I'm shocked that I like the Galaxy better than the more diminutive iPhone.

    Really? Based on all your previous posts which I glanced through I'd only be surprised if the opposite was true.


    There's a lot to be said for a spacious and gorgeous 4.0" Super AMOLED display. I had no idea of the advantages it offers.

    Then there's a huge advantage with SWYPE. Instead of hammering on a hard glass keyboard when messaging, Swype allows you to glide one finger across the keys to form words. It's the single greatest advancement in touchscreen input technology to date.

    Swype submitted their app to Apple nearly a year ago, but it was rejected.

    One can only guess, its excellent, trouble free and easy operation triggered Steve's jealousy.

    Yet it's important that we give credit to Apple for insisting on a old school slow yet familiar keyboard. I must admit it took me ten minutes of watching the tutorial, and fifteen minutes more to adapt.

    That said it quickly has become my favorite.

    I really wish Apple would overcome their fear of including it on the iPhone. My Galaxy S gives me the choice of two other keyboards on case I didn't like Swype. Apple could do the same.

    I really like Apple, I have many of their products.

    Just think of how much greater they could be, if not for their closed minded ways towards anything outside of their comfort zone.

    Why is the iPhone's implementation slow?

    http://www.macrumors.com/2010/08/24/fastest-texting-in-the-world-actually-on-an-iphone/

    EDIT: Not that I think that Apple shouldn't open up more and allow things like Swype; they should.





    amare stoudemire nyk. Amar#39;e Stoudemire recovered
  • Amar#39;e Stoudemire recovered



  • Thomas Veil
    Apr 27, 06:41 PM
    The whole birther thing just confirms my belief that these people are born with a total lack of a sense of shame. This "layers" nonsense is stupid enough, but we all know it's going to continue (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42786288/ns/politics-decision_2012/) far beyond even that.

    The publisher of an upcoming book questioning the circumstances of President Barack Obama�s birth took credit Wednesday for fueling conspiracy theories about the president�s origins, saying he paid for an army of private detectives in Hawaii and provided information about the issue to Donald Trump.

    Joseph Farah, the founder and chief executive officer of World Net Daily, a conspiracy-mongering website with its own publishing arm, also said he has no intention of standing down despite the White House�s release of the so-called long form birth certificate showing that Obama was born in the state of Hawaii on Aug. 4, 1961, as he always has said.

    �I�m not apologizing for nothing,� a defiant Farah said in a telephone interview with NBC News, insisting there are still questions about Obama�s citizenship aside from where he was born.

    The comments by Farah underscore Obama�s observation Wednesday that hard-core birthers are unlikely to be persuaded by any evidence, no matter how compelling....

    Farah, who still believes there was foul play associated with the death of Clinton White House lawyer Vince Foster, would seem to be a perfect example....

    In fact, Farah said, Obama�s citizenship, not his birth, is actually the principal theme of World Net Daily�s upcoming book by Jerome Corsi titled, �Where�s the Birth Certificate? The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President.� Corsi first garnered headlines in 2004 as one of the architects of the so-called �Swift Boat� attacks on John Kerry�s war record....

    (Farah) insisted the document must still be more fully analyzed before he accepts it as authentic. �I think it will take us a little while to examine this and determine if it�s legitimate....�What a rube. And paired with Jerome "Of" Corsi, yet. :D Now there's a beacon of light and truth.





    amare stoudemire nyk. involving Amare Stoudemire
  • involving Amare Stoudemire



  • Thunderbird
    Aug 7, 05:09 PM
    Like the whole 3ghz thing?

    Ok, except for that





    Stridder44
    Mar 26, 05:00 AM
    This seems a little fast for the first GM. Maybe not such a big update after all? Where are all the secrets? The UI could use more of an overhaul IMO. This is probably just for the devs and they will bust out some fancy fancy at WWDC. I hope! Gotta have that one more thing...

    I hope Lion lives up to the name and is BEAST.


    Exactly how I feel about it. I mean it feels like they just told us about it. We're just now starting to get rumors and tips about the new OS. Windows 8 isn't slated to come out until Q4 2012. Take your time Apple. Snow Leopard is a fantastic and very stable OS. PLEASE don't rush Lion! Take your time to iron out the bugs, and add more stuff in if need be.





    mumbo
    Aug 26, 12:49 PM
    I called this week to have the mighty mouse that came with my DC 2.3 G5 replaced. The guy was helpful and my new mouse came the next day, from California to Canada. I'm pretty impressed!





    DJsteveSD
    Mar 31, 02:59 PM
    you keep using that word� (http://cl.ly/0x032o272d2a3g1t1k3d)

    lol





    CyberPrey
    Aug 15, 12:19 PM
    Show.. me.. the.. games...

    LOL, us gamers all sound kinda like broken records :)





    Dooger
    Apr 8, 02:09 AM
    Anyway, the iPad 2s aren't marked up, thus they make zero.

    Best Buy makes zero notional margin on iPad sales, so they're not withholding stock to meet daily budgets.


    Did it ever occur to you that perhaps BB take a cut of Apple's share of the profit when they sell an iPad?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment