Monday, May 9, 2011

Earthbound Zero Nes

Earthbound Zero Nes. Super NES boxes had this
  • Super NES boxes had this



  • balamw
    Sep 19, 02:42 PM
    or... any other computer you wanted to...
    Or on any TV that has composite/S-video inputs with the cable or dock and aforementioned iPod....

    B





    Earthbound Zero Nes. thethe year Are new to a fan-translated prototype and earthbound beinga few days Earthbound+zero Here the start out as new to tips, tricks Game a nes
  • thethe year Are new to a fan-translated prototype and earthbound beinga few days Earthbound+zero Here the start out as new to tips, tricks Game a nes



  • Thanatoast
    Sep 15, 05:46 PM
    Glad to hear that they're considering making 2 or 3 different phones. That way I can get my smartphone while others can get their regular phones.





    Earthbound Zero Nes. I Finally Have Earthbound Zero
  • I Finally Have Earthbound Zero



  • milo
    Sep 19, 03:59 PM
    I cannot sell it or give it away as a gift.

    You give used DVD's as gifts? :confused: Your friends must love you.





    Earthbound Zero Nes. TAGS: earthbound zero
  • TAGS: earthbound zero



  • inkswamp
    Apr 28, 03:53 PM
    Steve Ballmer about the iPhone...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eywi0h_Y5_U

    See A Mac User Debunks 10 Mac User Myths about Microsoft (http://geekshovel.com/?p=191) and scroll down to #2.





    Earthbound Zero Nes. EARTHBOUND (SNES)
  • EARTHBOUND (SNES)



  • Chris Bangle
    Oct 12, 12:44 PM
    [QUOTE=Chundles]Bono, whilst playing a gig in Glasgow, got the whole crowd to be silent and then began slowly clapping his hands. He got the crowd to clap along for a while, the stadium quiet except for the rhythmic clapping...

    After a short period Bono spoke, saying that everytime he clapped his hands a child in Africa died...

    Suddenly, from the front row of the venue a voice broke out in thick Scottish brogue, ending the silence as it echoed across the crowd, the voice cried out to Bono "Well stop f***king doing it then!!"

    True story.



    Are we allowed to find that funny because that is quite hilarious. If im not allowed to laugh at it then its not funny... But that is quite funny....





    Earthbound Zero Nes. pedestrian-looking NES
  • pedestrian-looking NES



  • topmounter
    Apr 4, 12:00 PM
    Head Shot. Well done. :apple:

    +1 Mall Cop Hall of Fame :cool:



    And popping a headshot on a guy in a moving car trying to run you over isn't luck... something tells me this "mall cop" hasn't always been a mall cop.





    Earthbound Zero Nes. EarthBound Zero / MOTHER 1
  • EarthBound Zero / MOTHER 1



  • Tunster
    Apr 19, 09:46 AM
    Apple is starting to be less and less inovative. The iPhone UI hardly changes for the last 4 years. But hey, lets sue everybody.:rolleyes:
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. iOS 5 will fix anything that's trailing and then we'll see everyone follow Apple's footsteps again.

    Wouldn't you be annoyed if someone took an essay of yours and copy/pasted it with a few tweaks? Same principal.





    Earthbound Zero Nes. Earthbound Zero Download
  • Earthbound Zero Download



  • mcmadhatter
    Sep 12, 02:11 PM
    I hope Apple releases an iPod software update so those of us who already own 5th generation iPods can take advantage of all these new features.

    so do I, because I bought a game thinking it would work with my 5th generation ipod and it doesn't :(





    Earthbound Zero Nes. Grandmother of the snes,
  • Grandmother of the snes,



  • ten-oak-druid
    Apr 19, 08:59 PM
    A strong response from Samsung:

    "We're guilty!"





    Earthbound Zero Nes. Earthbound Zero-Niten and Anna
  • Earthbound Zero-Niten and Anna



  • Duujo
    Aug 28, 06:03 PM
    Quote:
    "Originally Posted by X5-452
    So, uh.... PowerBook G5's tomorrow?"


    I think my new rule will be to automatically place anyone using that line on my ignore list.

    It lost its funny a long time ago.:rolleyes:




    Ha, it makes me laugh still, 'cause it annoys other people..! :p





    Earthbound Zero Nes. Super NES EarthBound carts
  • Super NES EarthBound carts



  • bbotte
    Apr 20, 10:35 AM
    It says I have been in Vegas, I haven't been to vegas since the early 90's. Fail





    Earthbound Zero Nes. and Earthbound Zero on
  • and Earthbound Zero on



  • MrNomNoms
    Apr 30, 08:58 PM
    Anger management is a good thing.

    Not that but realising his posts are massively off topic. This article is about the iMac and nothing to do with the operating system itself.





    Earthbound Zero Nes. calling it Earthbound Zero
  • calling it Earthbound Zero



  • MacRumors
    Sep 12, 02:07 PM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com)

    Apple today announced an update to its full-sized iPod line (http://www.apple.com/ipod/ipod.html). Among the enhancements are new games (Bejeweled, Cubis 2, Mahjong, Mini golf, Pac Man, Tetris, Texas Holdem, Vortex, and Zuma), Gapless playback (#1 request according to Jobs), a 60% brighter display, and longer battery life. The new iPod is available immediately in the following models:

    30 GB: $249
    -Black or White
    -14 hr music playback, 4 hr slideshow, 3.5 hr video

    80 GB: $349
    -Black or White
    -20 hr music playback, 6 hr slideshow, 6.5 hr video





    Earthbound Zero Nes. dans EarthBound sur SNES
  • dans EarthBound sur SNES



  • iGary
    Sep 13, 06:36 AM
    I ordered a black 80GB Ipod last night, after approval from the wife.

    I had a bad feeling about it, and promtly cancelled this morning.

    My current Ipod is a 60GB Photo, and I have been looking to upgrade to video for some time, but I can't shake the feeling that this update was very minor, with a price reduction thrown into the equation.

    I reckon, macworld in January there will be the iTV (or whatever it's called), and a new 6G widescreen iPod, with a few more movie companies thrown in.

    So I think I'll ride it out until then.

    I was ready to buy the next great iPod thing yesterday. My credit card went promptly back into my wallet and will remin there until we have a "real" iPod update.

    Kind of disappointed this is what Apple sees fit to go into the holiday season with. Guess the rumours about the new iPod large screen being way behind were true.

    I can't help but think they wanted to launch iTV with the movies as well - otherwise we would have never seen it.

    *disappointed*

    I will be buying a shuffle when someone builds a sports case for it, though.





    Earthbound Zero Nes. earthbound zero,
  • earthbound zero,



  • daneoni
    Sep 12, 03:14 PM
    my thoughts exactly... there aren't that much of a difference, right??

    anyway, hey, are the search functions gonna be attainable for the last 5gen ipod as well ? with the software update??? i wish that's the case......please

    i've been desperately looking for the reasons as to stick to the old 5gen which i bought just yesterday

    There are no major differences but if i were you i'd go back and trade for the new one or just return the iPod and order a new one. Your window is soo close not to upgrade.

    It doesnt look like the new software features will be added to current 5G iPods. My iPod software just updated and only game functions were added.





    Earthbound Zero Nes. Earthbound+zero+map
  • Earthbound+zero+map



  • mtrctyjoe
    Aug 31, 12:52 PM
    Apple Insider was saying the movie price would be $14.99 -I would not pay that much to watch a movie on a small screen... no way, unless I had a hour long commute to work on a train... can't believe there are that many people like that out there!





    Earthbound Zero Nes. EarthBound Zero / MOTHER 1
  • EarthBound Zero / MOTHER 1



  • macintel4me
    Sep 4, 09:40 PM
    A FrontRow AirPort Express device (with remote) is a much more cost effective way than buying a Mac Mini. Personally, I would love to play music, show my family pics and videos on my living room TV, but found a $600 Mac Mini too pricey for that. To be honest, I don't need (nor want to pay for) video editing software, music editing software, etc for my living room. An XBox can do that for half the price and it does games. I haven't gone the XBox route because it just seems too 'weird' and I'm waiting for the 'right' device to come out. I hoping this is it. :)

    I would have to see however how 320x240 would look on my plasma. I have a feeling I'd be disappointed....especially for $10...so the Movie Store thing may not be for me!!





    Earthbound Zero Nes. Earthbound+zero+map
  • Earthbound+zero+map



  • OneMammoth
    Apr 28, 03:42 PM
    Microsoft is DEAD. And so is Google.

    GO APPLE!

    Wow! Really! No need to be afraid, we can all get along. There is space for everyone here.





    Earthbound Zero Nes. Earthbound
  • Earthbound



  • emaja
    Apr 22, 03:38 AM
    This would be a really cool thing if they allow you to stream to your iPhone and use it with an iPhone compatible head unit in your car. That way I could carry some music on my iPhone for listening in the car and if I got bored with what I had or just wanted something different, I could stream from this cloud-based service.

    There are a few head units that allow you to stream Pandora from your iPhone through your car stereo. Why not have your whole library like that?





    ten-oak-druid
    Apr 4, 01:01 PM
    So no one would have been able to shoot the 19 people who were shot (and 20 injured) in Tucson? Perhaps not the first one or two or even three, but eventually someone would have been able pull out their gun and take out the guy before he got to 5 let alone 19 or 20.

    It happens quite often when there are people with CC permits around, it just isn't reported as often as the nut job - who already was a criminal - pulls out a gun and kills innocents.

    It might have just happened here too - the who knows where three armed robbers were headed next. They found the 2 in a residential area and closed schools near there.

    And for the people wondering, Chula Vista isn't a very nice area and I'm not surprised that guards who are guarding the area (it is not a completely inside mall if memory serves) were carrying guns at night.

    Yes if five people in the area all pulled out loaded weapons and started shooting, they all would have hit the killer and no one else.

    No one could prevent what happened simply by carrying a gun. He intended to kill and struck without warning.

    What actually happens successfully is that criminals who do not intend to kill but threaten get thwarted. Actual killers or criminals who do not care about taking a life in the process are not actually stopped that often. It is a fantasy story concocted by wanna be heros.

    Look I am not arguing to take your gun away. I want to keep my gun too. But don't tell me these fantasy stories about how we'll all save the day with our concealed weapon. And don't tell me the story about the big bad liberal who wants to take our guns away either. Its just a wedge issue.





    TheRick
    Sep 5, 02:07 PM
    This could be either really big or really bad. Either way, I don't see it going over to well without a burn to DVD option. It also needs a settop media mac. Either way, it'll be interesting to see how everything develops. Good thing I'll be in Milwaukee on the 12th. I might want to go to Mayfair to see how everything went.
    I live in Milwaukee so maybe I'll see you at Mayfar on the 12th. :)





    Tommyg117
    Sep 15, 06:07 PM
    ok, but what cell phone provider are they going to use? Cingular? Verizon? I have verizon and really want them to have it.





    Badandy
    Sep 17, 10:31 PM
    OK. hang on. back the f&6king truck up.


    maybe we're backwards here. but i have NEVER, EVER heard of ANY kind of phone service where INCOMING calls are anything BUT free (excluding reverse-charge, obviously).

    Im sorry, but if you all accept crappy CDMA phones specific to a carrier, and paying for incoming calls, you are kidding yourself if you think you are anything but backwards. (i wont go into the whole metric thing :P )

    O no! Our cell phone technology is behind that of Europe's, where the small, congested spaces make it easier to unveil new cell technologies! The horror...





    aiqw9182
    Apr 16, 11:47 AM
    You keep talking about a non-existent adapter that costs $10 and comparing mini-display port adapters that merely convert signal paths isn't even in the same realm as converting to an entirely different interface. In other words your 'adapter' prices are 100% BS and you know it.
    Did you miss the USB to PS2 ports or are you just avoiding that? Are you also avoiding how I said it's too difficult for you to carry around an inch long adapter?


    Don't tase me bro! :eek:

    Seriously, you going to compare a demonstration with a professional mass storage array that isn't available to the public yet and which I said at the bottom of my last post is a perfect use for TB (i.e. with professional editing software) with the Lacie consumer grade 5200 RPM SLOW USB3 drive? Dude, you have to compare apples to apples. You're comparing a race car to a Chevette.... That neither proves nor disproves anything about the full capability of USB3. The ad on that box is marketing BS about the "interface" not the drive they're selling (which is a slow 5200 RPM SATA drive which all top out between 40-60MB/sec PERIOD, regardless whether they use SATA, USB3, Firewire 800 or Thunderbolt). Show me a 7200 RPM (or better yet a 10,000+ SCSI rated) drive connected to USB3 AND TB (or even FW800) and then compare their actual speeds. OR find an array that goes fast like the one Intel was using that also has USB3 on it and compare their actual speeds 1 to 1. Showing me Steak Diane on one plate and a hot dog on the other doesn't prove the cook who made the hot dog doesn't know how to cook. It simply proves he was given a hot dog to cook.LOL, the drive he was using WAS 7200-RPM so I'm not even going to bother reading the rest of this paragraph.
    http://www.lacie.com/products/product.htm?id=10492




    In reality, you need an actual hard drive test that makes sense not comparing a Porsche to a lawn tractor.... :rolleyes:
    See above. :rolleyes:


    No more than you assuming you're going to get a $10 USB3 adapter. At least my assumption is based on Firewire statistics and early adoption rates. Yours is based on dreaming.Your assumption is based on comparing two different technologies and assuming they will fare the same. My assumption was comparing ADAPTER prices. How expensive do you think adapters are? :rolleyes:

    You can get them for super cheap if you know where to look.


    I think the 5200 RPM 2.5" drive that came with my MBP capped out around 50MB/sec using a SATA II interface (or 450mbps). Does that prove my SATA chip set SUCKS? NO, IT DOES NOT. When I replaced it with a 7200 RPM Hitachi, it now caps out around 110MB/sec (or 880mbps, well above FW800's theoretical cap even). Even my PPC G4 gets 105MB/sec caps with its 1.5TB 7200 RPM Seagate Barracuda drives (and SATA does eat CPU as well; if I try to run two of them at the same time I still get a total of around 100MB/sec with the CPU pegged at 95-100%. The older PCI bus is also in the way. Thus it's not the SATA interface there that's the problem either, but you might think so if you make assumptions based only on one test number and no idea what's in the computer being used or any statistics about the CPU or Bus while its being used. Your YouTube videos comparisons are absurd in that regard. Cheap mass storage devices (like the Lacie) aren't made for performance. Show me TB making that same drive do over 100MB/sec. It won't happen.Once again, YOU ARE BASING THIS ON PRESENT DAY SPEEDS THAT ARE ACHIEVABLE. This isn't a discussion about current theoretical limits, it's about the limits of the future because that's where these technologies will actually matter. The fact is that when we move to SSD transfer speeds USB 3 will get demolished.



    I never said any such thing. I said they won't pay a premium for Thunderbolt for every-day use. If you're just going to lie and change what I said, I won't bother replying anymore.

    USB 3 won't be a premium over anything. It's going to be dirt cheap and a simple performance upgrade for everyone. It already is cheap for new computers and a pretty cheap add-on for existing ones; you cannot add TB to existing computers so there's another problem it has to contend with, especially trying to get a large user base in any reasonable length of time. The longer it takes to get a large installed user base, the longer the prices will stay high on any TB products. It's plainly obvious that TB is going to be a high-end niche product just like FW800, at least for the forseeable future. While Intel's demo is totally cool, it doesn't remotely represent the AVERAGE PC user in any shape or form. Most people aren't editing 4 simultaneous streams of 1080p video on a mega-buck professional high-speed drive array.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment