Monday, May 9, 2011

Firefox 4 Beta 8 Linux

Firefox 4 Beta 8 Linux. Firefox 4 Released: Better,
  • Firefox 4 Released: Better,



  • PowerGamerX
    Apr 25, 01:28 PM
    If it's carbon fiber it better not be naked. I hate the look of plain CF. My guess is it will still be out of aluminum, I'm not sure it will be any thinner though. Unless they want vastly underpowered machines of course. Or they could think of some clever way to increase airflow ala the ThinkPad X200's owl-wing based fan design.

    I gather they'll drop the disc drive as well. Apple seems to have taken to black now, so perhaps we will see a black anodized aluminum config as well. I'm 99% sure they'll stick with the glass screens though.

    I much preferred the white and silver they used to use for everything but oh well. :rolleyes:

    Also where's my damn matte screen for the 13"?





    Firefox 4 Beta 8 Linux. download Firefox 4 Beta 1
  • download Firefox 4 Beta 1



  • damienvfx
    Sep 12, 05:18 PM
    Kind of a huge gap, don'cha think? For an extra $100 I can nearly TRIPLE the capacity? Why would I even consider a 30 GB model?

    I imagine the 80 is about the same size. I'd go with the 30 if I was in the market for a regular iPod. Honsestly though, I can't stand feeling the hard drive move in my hand with the regular iPods.





    Firefox 4 Beta 8 Linux. Download Firefox 3.6.4 Beta 1
  • Download Firefox 3.6.4 Beta 1



  • prady16
    Sep 5, 07:44 AM
    No, no, no! The iPod is for mobile entertainment. The media device is for the living room. Nothing mutually exclusive about these at all.

    The possibilities are just too many.... iPhone, MediaCenter, touch-screen 10" ipod..... I guess we just have to wait for 12th September!

    Any idea if we can watch live streaming of the event on the Internet?





    Firefox 4 Beta 8 Linux. firefox-update-4-8
  • firefox-update-4-8



  • pengu
    Sep 18, 12:01 AM
    If your reason why CDMA is terrible is due to limited use, then, that's at best poor reasoning.


    ok. how many times do i have to say this. BAD FOR CONSUMERS. the average joe is locked to whatever phone the carrier offers, or whatever carriers offer the phone. you dont go looking for a car saying "i hope they have this for Shell (ie: petrol -its NOT gas. it is a liquid - company)!", do you?





    Firefox 4 Beta 8 Linux. Download the eta for Linux,
  • Download the eta for Linux,



  • Jilted John
    May 4, 08:01 AM
    Just pulled the trigger on a new base 21 (500GB/TB/MTP)... then spotted the last-gen base 27 on sale on the refurb page for a similar price (1TB/Mini Display Port/MM). I was happy enough with the 21, but now I'm getting buyers remorse. Processor aside, the old base 27 looks the equal of, or superior to, the new base 21.

    Is having the new processor and TB worth more than the bigger HD and screen? Any thoughts?





    Firefox 4 Beta 8 Linux. arrives in Firefox 4 beta
  • arrives in Firefox 4 beta



  • arn
    Sep 10, 05:06 AM
    Surely Conroe needs to go somewhere in Apple's lineup? Great value, fast and soon to be quad-core.

    ya, there really appears to be no space for the Conroe chip in Apple's lineup... at least with the decisions they've made so far in updating the iMac to Merom.

    arn





    Firefox 4 Beta 8 Linux. Mozilla Firefox 4 for Windows,
  • Mozilla Firefox 4 for Windows,



  • danielwsmithee
    Jul 14, 09:19 AM
    Why does the high-end Conroe cost more than the high-end Woodcrest?Because it has the Extreme moniker.





    Firefox 4 Beta 8 Linux. Firefox 4.0 Beta8最新版
  • Firefox 4.0 Beta8最新版



  • Chupa Chupa
    Sep 5, 02:04 PM
    So this tells us as much as we already knew really, only confirms the movie service. Now the question is...is the service for streaming to your home TV via a new set top box or is this service for the iPod...or both.

    I don't see how Apple can legitimately sell the service for iPod unless they are going to come out with a WS iPod. The novelty of watching video on the iPods 2" screen has worn off.

    That said...glad I sold both my 4gb nano and the 2 giger I got with the Mac to School promo. A black anodized nano would be cool. Just hope they come out with some male colors. The iPod mini colors were so fraking wimpy.





    Firefox 4 Beta 8 Linux. download firefox 4.0 eta 8
  • download firefox 4.0 eta 8



  • yellow
    Apr 4, 12:33 PM
    "Shooting To Wound" is purely a product of television, movies, and video games. In real situations where gunfire is exchanged, milliseconds count, and center mass until the target is down is the ONLY reality.





    Firefox 4 Beta 8 Linux. Firefox 4 Beta includes an
  • Firefox 4 Beta includes an



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 23, 01:07 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Aren't intel in the process on implementing Open CL?





    Firefox 4 Beta 8 Linux. The Firefox 4 seems like
  • The Firefox 4 seems like



  • cmaier
    Nov 14, 12:35 PM
    Boo Hoo Rogue Amoeba. How stupid? Devs need to grow up.

    And we have a winner, ladies an gentleman. The Stupidest Post.





    Firefox 4 Beta 8 Linux. Firefox 4 Beta 6 – 235
  • Firefox 4 Beta 6 – 235



  • aly
    Sep 14, 08:50 AM
    I love the way we all jump on even the slightest glimmer of hope that updated MBPs will be released soon. With every hint of an annoucement everyone figures a way that it must be the perfect oppurtunity for apple to release the MBPs. Don't get me wrong though, I'm right there with you!!!:D Bring on Photokina!! It just seems too perfect, two annoucements with in a day of one another :)





    Firefox 4 Beta 8 Linux. gsmarena 001 Mozilla Firefox 4
  • gsmarena 001 Mozilla Firefox 4



  • dondark
    Sep 14, 12:01 AM
    I dont like American Tele company, they only have ugly phone to offer. I like those beautiful phones like Sharp, SonyErison or Samsung





    Firefox 4 Beta 8 Linux. Firefox+4+screenshots+mac
  • Firefox+4+screenshots+mac



  • jiggie2g
    Jul 14, 02:41 PM
    http://www.anandtech.com/cpuchipsets/showdoc.aspx?i=2648&p=1

    Compare Core Duo vs. AMD. At least until someone does a Core Duo vs. Core 2 Duo benchmark.


    AMD 64 , Core 1 , G5 all perform similar , Core 2 on the other hand is a different beast with a 20% boost clock per clock. so a good measure of performance would be to take a clock seed number then add 20% to get the equalivilancy performance. For the 2MB C2D's we can lower figure this to say
    14%. Based on what i see on Anandtech.

    Example :

    Core 2 Duo E6300 @ 1.86ghz + 14% = 2.12ghz G5/X2/CD

    Core 2 Duo E6600 @2.4ghz + 20% = 2.88ghz G5/X2/CD

    Core 2 Extreme X6800 @ 2.93ghz + 20% = 3.51ghz G5/X2/CD

    Now u see why Steve wet his pants when he saw these chips over a year ago. Then Decided to switch , He knew if he had not. Apple's platform would be dead in the water.





    Firefox 4 Beta 8 Linux. Firefox 4 beta 9 (FF4b9) is
  • Firefox 4 beta 9 (FF4b9) is



  • TimTheEnchanter
    Mar 23, 04:22 PM
    ...meanwhile... Rome burns. :rolleyes:





    Firefox 4 Beta 8 Linux. -firefox-4-eta-11-telah.
  • -firefox-4-eta-11-telah.



  • ethana
    May 3, 12:38 PM
    I stopped by my local Apple store and had a similar experience. Actually, it was a bit worse... they still had the old iMacs out and when I asked about the new ones, I was told "What new iMacs?"

    LOL. That's kind of unusual for Apple.





    Firefox 4 Beta 8 Linux. What#39;s New in Firefox 4.0 Beta
  • What#39;s New in Firefox 4.0 Beta



  • vd0t
    Sep 9, 11:19 AM
    Is one of the 512MB RAM on the iMac soldered on?? :confused:





    Firefox 4 Beta 8 Linux. Descargar Firefox 4 beta 8
  • Descargar Firefox 4 beta 8



  • kresh
    Sep 6, 05:33 AM
    although i dont know enough about the bittorrent protocol to fully understand the effects of prioritizing consecutive pieces.

    I think you just hit on why you can't watching streaming video with Bittorrent.





    Firefox 4 Beta 8 Linux. Now available for Firefox 4
  • Now available for Firefox 4



  • dukebound85
    Apr 25, 12:22 AM
    You know what I hate more? effing speeders:rolleyes:

    Scratch that....effing speeders who don't even have a years worth of driving under their belt and think it's safe to go 20 over

    Man I wish the driving age was upped to at least 18

    It's people like you who piss me off when I am riding my motorcycle as you guys are so effing unpredictable it is dangerous for everyone around you. Never mind my bike can easily outgun pretty much any car out there trying to go fast...

    and you say you want to blow up cars obeying the law...unbelievable
    /rant





    manu chao
    Apr 11, 07:34 AM
    Airfoil still needs the Airfoil installed on your computer to work, it won't run with just the iOS apps. I think pika2000 is asking about iOS apps that emulate an airport express, so that you could send the same audio to every device in your house.
    Well, you CAN send the same audio to every device in your house, as long as the audio originates on your Mac (which includes simply plugging in any iOS device or iPod into your Mac).





    Al Coholic
    Apr 22, 12:06 PM
    Make sure your homeowner's polices are up to date. I predict this new MBA will burst into flames when Turbo Boost kicks in.





    AaronEdwards
    Apr 20, 12:13 PM
    time to do research?

    if you are not doing anything wrong, what is there to worry about?

    I totally agree. We should just let any corporation or government track anything we do. If they want to turn our phones into constant listening devices, why would anyone oppose that, other than those who are doing wrong....

    Sheeple.





    Adidas Addict
    Apr 25, 01:27 PM
    This just threw a spanner into my plans !

    I've got a late 2007 non-unibody MBP - the "ultimate" which I've been updating as much as possible (Hybrid SSD 512Gb drive, 4Gb memory, etc etc) - I love my MBP but my applecare warranty just ran out last month. Which, I thought, was plenty timely so I could get the new MBP that just refreshed - quad core, 16Gb RAM seems like a LOT more power !

    But, I didn't "jump" immediately - I always wait a couple of months to see what issues develop with the product line (the 17" range seems to have some graphics issues evidently, which seem to be resolved now) - BUT, with this rumor, do I plump down $4k for a maxed-out MBP now or wait until this new case design ?!?!?!

    My current MBP is working great. The keyboard has a sticky "D" key, but apart from that, its been the best laptop I've ever owned, and the second longest I've owned before a refresh (the prior record holder was a Sony Vaio PCG-V505BX which I used/upgraded/refreshed a full 5 years before needing to upgrade !)

    So what do I do ? I wasn't planning on buying the MBP until next month, after I got back from vacation...

    Don't let the lack of applecare worry you, if it does die then replace it. Otherwise you seem very happy with what you have.





    Apple Shmapple
    Sep 12, 04:19 PM
    I have a 30 GB video already, but these new ones look good to me. I think I will have ordered one by the end of the week.

    Why in the name of all that's holy would you replace your current 30 gig with the "new" 30 gig? You'll end up paying $100 for a search function and a slightly brighter screen. Wow.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment