Wednesday, May 11, 2011

i love u quotes for him

i love u quotes for him. up quotes him, love quotes
  • up quotes him, love quotes



  • ~Shard~
    Sep 10, 10:22 AM
    Great news that Kentsfield is coming early, however I am curious to see what Apple does with it (if anything). Since it is based on the Conroe chipset, and Apple has elected not to incorporate Conroe into any of the Mac line-up (yet), I wonder what Kentsfield's role will be (if any) in the Mac world.

    Once again, all signs point towards that Conroe Mini-tower... :eek: ;) :D





    i love u quotes for him. i love u quotes for him
  • i love u quotes for him



  • aristotle
    Nov 13, 11:26 PM
    Not quite. There are at least two other options. Fair use, and exhaustion/implied license/first sale doctrine.

    The use is almost certainly fair use, and Apple's rights may very well be exhausted under the first sale doctrine. It's a thorny question of law since there is nothing in the Mac OS license that makes it clear what you can do with those icons. Apple would have been better off putting something in the development agreement about not being able to use representations of Macs, etc. But they didn't.

    So your argument is that since a court of law would find this to be copyright infringement, it's covered by the development agreement.

    My opinion, as an I.P. lawyer, is that it's not at all clear that it's copyright infringement, that most people would think it probably isn't, and that therefore the development agreement does not at all clearly forbid this sort of thing.


    P.S.: You're saying developers just need to read the agreement. I'm saying they need to read the agreement, go to law school, and guess how Apple will interpret the facts.
    Which law firm please. We'd all like to know for future reference, who to not trust our cases with. While most law has to do with the letter of the law, jury trials often are won or lost based on what the jury believes to be the intent or spirit of the law.

    The british common law legal system was never intended to be like this. The lawyers have destroyed and twisted it beyond all recognition. It was originally supposed to be based on judeo-christian morals and ethics. There is not supposed to be a grey area. You are either deliberately infringing on the rights of others or you are not. The original intent was to have a court case as the last resort where parties would first try to solve the problem by talking to each other, then go to arbitration and then court as a last resort.

    *Edit*
    Screenshots on other sites show airflow displaying a Firefox icon. That icon is definitely not covered any implied license through use of the API on the mac. Care to explain that to us Mr. Lawyer?





    i love u quotes for him. i love u quotes for him. true
  • i love u quotes for him. true



  • DJMastaWes
    Aug 29, 07:34 AM
    C2D MBPs available for ordering now!
    Lol.

    Store is still up, i don't think today is the day.





    i love u quotes for him. Sometimes we make love with
  • Sometimes we make love with



  • Chundles
    Oct 12, 01:43 PM
    Except that ColorWare paints the products (AFAIK). A red iPod nano from Apple would be red anodized, not red painted.

    Yeah, I posted that earlier - I want the proper matte anodised finish. But RED, not that trendy pinkish colour that's going around at the moment. Proper, primary RED.





    i love u quotes for him. i love u quotes for him
  • i love u quotes for him



  • BRLawyer
    Apr 28, 04:10 PM
    Yes I am. And fairly new to Apple (switched to Mac in 2006 and iPhone in 2007).

    Does being new here mean that I have to learn how a corporation that just recorded at record net income of $5.23 billion is "DEAD"? If so, please enlighten me.

    I have worked in finance for 35 years and only hold a Bachelors degree in Buisiness, but I'm sure from your response that you (and others here) know more about business than me. So please explain how the earnings report is an indication of impeding doom.... I'm always willing to learn from a group of experts!

    Nope, my point is that you don't really know my post history...[COMPANY NAME] IS DEAD used to be my motto ;)





    i love u quotes for him. i love u quotes for him. for
  • i love u quotes for him. for



  • ArchaicRevival
    Mar 23, 06:42 PM
    Im in agreement with this.
    Remove them from the App Store.

    It might be illegal etc.. but we must draw the line somewhere.

    Nope it's not illegal. The law enforcement is required to announce them, plus many radio show hosts announce them as well.

    but I definitely agree with other posts, that if a guy is too drunk to drive, he's probably to drunk to use his phone and look for DUI checkpoints anyway. It's probably for people that are not super drunk, but are maybe 0.09% instead of 0.08%. ;)

    Overzealous democrats and republicans on both side need to suck it.:mad:





    i love u quotes for him. i love u quotes for him. i
  • i love u quotes for him. i



  • Rodimus Prime
    Apr 25, 12:45 AM
    I personally love how I get the bad rap, when the woman was the one going under the speed limit and attempted to breakcheck me first. She got what was coming to her. Had she just had some common courtesy and moved over, nothing would of happened. Instead she decided that she had to play traffic cop.

    You people are all laughable.

    -Don

    and you doing 20 mph over the limit was a good idea?
    A rarely if ever a good idea.
    2 you lack the experience to even know how to drive that much over the limit.

    3 fact that she had to go out of your way quickly tells me you really screwed up. I know if I saw someone flying up on me I might flash my brake lights (not slow down but flash them) to get them to slow down and back off. Force them to see me and people see brake lights they tend to slow down. I have gotten people like you to smoke their tires before. Mind you I was in the left lane. Had a semi truck to my right and I was going threw a pass. They come flying up on me and get on my bumper. I press my brakes just hard enough to cause the lights to come on but my speed stays the same. They smoke their tires and give me some breathing room. Works every time to get people to back off.





    i love u quotes for him. i love u quotes for him
  • i love u quotes for him



  • dethmaShine
    Apr 20, 10:18 AM
    Section 4b: http://images.apple.com/legal/sla/docs/iphone.pdf

    Thanks a lot.

    People are sooo raving about this. Haters. lol. Funny now. :D





    i love u quotes for him. i love u quotes for him
  • i love u quotes for him



  • clintob
    Oct 12, 05:00 PM
    So because they are poor, and haven't "developed", we should sit back and allow them to die, in order to thin out the human population? What makes the human race different from all the other animals is the ability for us to change our fate with tools. I would gather that if you were to take our technology away, say with an EMP, you would find that the people of Africa would have the skills to survive, while us Americans would suffer with our under developed hunting and gathering skills. Your view is way too narrow, and very American.

    Please read the entire post, think about it, and then respond.

    I never said we should allow anyone to die - I said the exact opposite... that it is our job to be compassionate and to try and help in any way we can. My point was that there are certain aspects of the culture in African society which have bene ingrained in their way of live far longer than any western culture has even been in existence. So to think we can change that with any amount of money or education is naive.

    We can and should try to save lives, and that is always a good thing. The African people are human beings, no better or worse than Americans or Brits or any other culture, color, or country. But at the end of the day, it comes down to the age-old question of whether it's our job, responsibility, or even our right to impose our culture and belief system on another. I'm merely saying that these people have chosen to develop their culture in a certain way, and perhaps they need something other than our system of education to change that. They need time... and unfortunately with that time will come deaths. I would never say or imply that innocent people should die; I merely am saying that perhaps our efforts are misguided, and that these people have something going on that's far deeper than can be fixed with education or funding. Maybe they need a long period of time where they evolve at their own pace into what their culture deems an appropriate solution.





    i love u quotes for him. i miss u quotes for him. miss
  • i miss u quotes for him. miss



  • FFTT
    Sep 10, 12:16 PM
    The new Mac Pro has finally achieved acoustic running levels to make it perfect
    for audio recording solutions.
    It will be interesting to see how quiet the new Merom iMacs run.

    We've read countless complaint threads over the years about noise issues.

    This is why I think Apple will pass on some of these processors to maintain
    the new standards they have achieved.

    It will be interesting to see how the 65nm back to back mirrored quad chips perform compared to the 45 nm chipsets.

    For now, I think the priority is still to get heat down in the notebooks and to improve battery life.





    i love u quotes for him. i love u quotes for him
  • i love u quotes for him



  • poochi999
    Apr 22, 12:50 PM
    what are you going to do with your downloaded song? if you still use cd's, you're an old timer when it comes to technology. My wife and i both listen to pandora/itunes music in the car and hooked up wirelessly throughout the house. Boom, all the music in the cloud service could be right there right now. Instead of having to go to my computer, sync what music i want so i can load up my phone with music i want for my trip.

    Times are changing. Once this cloud service is the standard, you won't have to have multiple hard drives with your data or music/photos. Go look at dropbox and how popular that is. There is no need for users to have mass amaount of storage when you can access it in the cloud.


    absolutely





    i love u quotes for him. i love u quotes for him. true
  • i love u quotes for him. true



  • tsugaru
    Mar 22, 03:33 PM
    One thing that will stink about the iMac update is that the GPU will most likely only get 8 PCIe lanes, as 4 of them will go to Thunderbolt. Sandy Bridge offers a max of 16 PCIe lanes. So Apple, maybe you feel like adding USB3 to the mix to use the last 4 lanes.

    * yes I know the performance of a GPU doesn't drop THAT much going from x16 to x8, but still.

    And toddy, a 6950 would be decent, but I don't see Apple offering it. I see the 6750 akin to the MacBook Pros going in (sadly.)

    Even the 5750 in the 27" is around the same speed as the 4850. Apple just gimped the 4850 by using the GDDR3 version and only giving it 512MB /shakefist.





    i love u quotes for him. Miss U Quotes funny
  • Miss U Quotes funny



  • RichardBeer
    Apr 11, 01:54 AM
    I sense a lawsuit coming....





    i love u quotes for him. i love u quotes for him
  • i love u quotes for him



  • mex4eric
    Apr 22, 05:09 PM
    If Apple has this expectation, they had better at least sell an appropriate adapter/hub. I've long thought a thin, form-matching hub that connects to all of the ports on one side of an Apple portable would be a great idea. If Apple can make a 2- or even 3-port USB hub off of the Thunderbolt port (especially if a Mini Display-Port is also available) for ~$50, that would be golden for this type of MBA plan.

    Hey, they could build a little hub with a cord that plugs into the TB port and provide a few USB 1,2,3 ports, maybe a firewire port, plus a glowing Apple logo on top and call it an iHub.





    i love u quotes for him. i love u quotes images. i love
  • i love u quotes images. i love



  • AidenShaw
    Sep 9, 11:46 AM
    Wanna bet that Napa64 is 100% identical to ordinary Napa, apart from the fact that the CPU is Merom, instead of Yonah? Since Napa is a platform, just chaning the CPU to something else would mean that the platform has been refreshed.
    You may be right.

    I couldn't find anything in the Intel technical documentation on the 945 to show a new revision or stepping of the chip - in fact most of the 945 docs at the Intel website don't mention the Core 2 at all....





    i love u quotes for him. i love u quotes in spanish.
  • i love u quotes in spanish.



  • Counterfit
    Apr 25, 03:06 AM
    Because I am going to. I'm a completely safe driver (even when doing 90 or above) until I run into some dunderhead who has to enforce the speed limit themselves. Had that woman just moved like everyone else did, I would have never had to cut her off in order to punish her. And yes I did have to punish her, because she needed to be taught her dang place on the road.

    EDIT: @adk - yes I am 16, however in this situation my mother was in the car and actually encouraged me to cut the idiot off. So it's not just an age based thing.

    -Don
    Okay fine, you're an ******* and your mother's an ******* too.
    Come back and talk to me when you have 5 years under your belt.

    Remember one thing Dmac. YOU ARE A CRAPPY DRIVER and will be consider a crappy driver until you have 5 years under your belt. At that point then we can start judging you on how you drive.
    The studies may say it, but I see plenty of people with over 5 years of experience that still don't know wtf they're doing.
    You deserve a bad rap:rolleyes: There is nothing illegal going 5 under. It is illegal to be going 20 over. If you get caught, that is like an auto revocation of your license to give you an idea how serious it is
    Depends. I've been pulled over for 20+ on the highway and gotten warnings (and sometimes a ticket). Now, do 20 over in a school zone, and you won't get off so easy...
    The simple fact is that I should not have to obey a 70mph speed limit if I don't want to.
    Fine, go over. I do all the time. But remember that you do so at your own risk, and that you need reaction time in case some idiot (i.e. the minivan driver or one such as yourself) doesn't check before changing lanes.

    Why would I even bother driving a car that can hit 186mph (with the speed governor removed, with the governor top speed is 155mph) at 70 mph? A Ford Fiesta can hit those speeds, what's the point of fast cars if you're going to follow the speed limit in them?
    They're called track days. You get to flog a car with little worry about random pedestrians or people being in the wrong lane. And where the **** do you expect to hit anything even close to 155 on a public highway, especially in an area prone to potholes? US Highways are not designed with 100+ in mind, they are not maintained with 100+ in mind, and they are not enforced with 100+ in mind. Also, read this (http://www.autoblog.com/2006/08/03/t-top-enzo-destroyed-in-high-speed-crash/). TLDR: Guy drives his Enzo on a public road at almost 200mph (the road was closed for a charity event he was participating in). He hits a bump and goes airborne. Smash crash, now he has several broken bones, bruises, and probably surgery on his thumb. And this is in a car that produces north of 500lb of downforce at those speeds (1700lbs at 221mph). Plus, it's built with a carbon fiber survival cell, which an M5 does not have. Keep that in mind before you try to test the limits of a vehicle on public roads.
    I really don't think it is necessary to call me or any member of my family "pathetic." There's nothing wrong with manipulating the system to your advantage, if you do it for a valid purpose (such as teaching a crappy driver a lesson).

    -Don
    It's completely necessary to call you and your family pathetic. Your mother caused a collision, and then lied about it in court. Now she encourages you to do the same. And OF COURSE there is something wrong with manipulating the system to your advantage, no matter the reason. Plus, that you think having a judge for an uncle gives you sway is incredibly unethical, especially if he does indeed help you out, he would be in violation of the Michigan Code of Judicial Conduct. Specifically: Canon 2
    A Judge Should Avoid Impropriety and the Appearance of Impropriety in All Activities
    A. Public confidence in the judiciary is eroded by irresponsible or improper conduct by judges. A judge must avoid all impropriety and appearance of impropriety. A judge must expect to be the subject of constant public scrutiny. A judge must therefore accept restrictions on conduct that might be viewed as burdensome by the ordinary citizen and should do so freely and willingly.
    B. A judge should respect and observe the law. At all times, the conduct and manner of a judge should promote public confidence in the integrity and impartiality of the judiciary. Without regard to a person's race, gender, or other protected personal characteristic, a judge should treat every person fairly, with courtesy and respect.
    C. A judge should not allow family, social, or other relationships to influence judicial conduct or judgment. A judge should not use the prestige of office to advance personal business interests or those of others. A judge should not appear as a witness in a court proceeding unless subpoenaed.
    Oh, and I have to guess that your uncle is one of these people (http://judgepedia.org/index.php/Michigan_judicial_elections,_2010#District_Courts). He's not anonymous, we just don't know which one he is.
    You're also the guy that will wreck his car because I force you to, and you're also the guy that I will then sue to pay for my deductible and any applicable medical costs. And I'm the guy that will laugh in your face and say "gonna move for me next time?" as I walk out of court and you cut me a check.
    I can guarantee you, that if you tried this **** on me. Not only would we BOTH wreck, but you wouldn't even get the chance to sue me.
    Why should I care what people think of me.

    It's generally people with this attitude that have it come around to bite them in the ass.


    I can only say that I hope, when you wreck, you not only kill yourself, but your mother too.





    i love u quotes for him. i love u quotes for him
  • i love u quotes for him



  • jafd
    Apr 25, 03:02 PM
    Those having glossy screens sure will need an automated screen wiper to go with their new laptops. They've got no touch screens and we take care to not touch them, but eventually the screens get dusted and/or fingerprinted all over.

    Look at this iPad. Isn't it disgusting?

    http://www.tema.ru/jjj/apple-2.jpg

    Sure it's not how it looks in ads. It's a real thing in real use.

    I also expect a screen wiper in iPad 3, by the way. Screw the liquid metal and gimme the ol' good wiper, please. Or make it matte/Pixel Qi, for heaven's sake.





    i love u quotes for him. i love u quotes for him
  • i love u quotes for him



  • spicyapple
    Sep 19, 02:22 PM
    this moel apple is using is fine, but 2 things need to happen, 1, much teh same as netflix, they should send you a blank dvd with case for each order, and secondly, like the music, all cover art should be given as well. it should be burnable, I would pay 9.99 for movie with the convinience of download, for this proce, even with the less quality if I could burn my own dvd, put it in any dvd player and watch it. but I want all teh artwork as well, so i can FEEL my dvd library growing,
    andreas
    Why not just buy the DVD and save yourself the bandwidth and burn time?

    Oh ok... :) you might need sarcasm tags.





    i love u quotes for him. i love u quotes for him
  • i love u quotes for him



  • Primejimbo
    Apr 30, 01:57 PM
    One step closer to the MacBook Air update.

    Weren't they just updated in October? Yes it may be closer, but not for a while yet considering the last update was over a year. :rolleyes:





    cere
    Apr 14, 01:33 PM
    "You mean like FW was faster than USB and USB2? And yes, it will work with any USB device. You think that is an incentive for drive vendors to invest in it? Really?"

    ^ You implying it will be DOA. For someone criticizing reading comprehension I sure have to do a lot of work for you.

    Here's the gist of your worthless posts:
    Insult
    Insult
    Strawman argument
    Insult

    What a joke.

    I was asking you what I thought would be an easy question for you to answer. I'll ask again, it will work with any USB device, do you think that is an incentive for drive vendors to invest in it? I'll wait.

    And I've posted no strawman arguments. I didn't insult you either. It was an observation. Reading difficulty is a problem, sure, but it is a a challenge that many people face. I am hopeful that those with this limitation can better themselves perhaps by taking some courses. Dialog is always better with someone that understands and can follow the discussion.

    To properly recap, I believe it could be a repeat of FW and it could end up being considered 'Mac only'. I know it is subtle difference from a claim it will be DOA (well, subtle like a baseball bat, I guess), but it shouldn't be this difficult for you to understand. You are really, truly, picking the wrong fight. I think we actually agree on a lot of points. I'd like it to succeed, but can see things that might be obstacles. You don't see those as obstacles or perhaps don't see them at all. But, really, stop arguing against things I never said.





    floam
    Aug 29, 12:36 AM
    .





    berkleeboy210
    Sep 1, 06:32 PM
    Toshiba just announced a newer Gigabeat, based on the success of the Gigabeat S. the Gigabeat V is more designed for video, and is now available for pre-order on Amazon for $399. Release date Oct. 14

    Hopefully the new iPod will be out by this time frame as well.





    BenRoethig
    Sep 1, 11:40 AM
    wow. would that be the biggest mainstream desktop around?
    Biggest, yes. Mainstream, not even close.





    bloodycape
    Aug 24, 03:03 AM
    I still wish they made them for Apple. Looks like they might! Awesome!!!
    New rumor!
    Well if they were already make some accessories for the ipod they might actually be tempted to make one or two products sound cards for apple. What I would love to see is Creative licensing their X-FI audo tech to apple to put in the ipod. I have been hearing nothing but good things about X-Fi.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment