Monday, May 9, 2011

katie holmes short hair 2009

katie holmes short hair 2009. katie holmes short hair
  • katie holmes short hair



  • slb
    Aug 26, 07:05 PM
    I happen to have a Yonah Macbook, and im a little concerned.
    I wonder, if merom does make it into the Macbooks did i make a mistake by buying my computer before i had to (as in next friday is the cutoff)
    I wonder if Merom is really that good. *it sucks that macbooks dont have PGA slots*

    It'll just be a slightly faster chip with 64-bit (which won't get used until Leopard, and which most people will never need anyway).

    The time you'll want to upgrade will be next year after Santa Rosa comes out with its faster FSB to really take advantage of the Core 2 chips. Intel calls these upcoming Meroms an "initial version," a stepping stone for current Yonah users. It'll be interesting to see if Apple does anything with the Robson flash.

    That said, the current Core Duo Macs are still really fast and will continue to be so next year, running Leopard fine. I've got no regrets. I expect my iMac to last me for at least a few years.





    katie holmes short hair 2009. bold with short hair!
  • bold with short hair!



  • ksz
    Jul 14, 11:26 PM
    How would you burn two DVDs at once Eldorian? I don't know of any software that lets you do this do you? :confused:

    I agree it would be nice. But I can't imagine how.
    Here (http://www.ntius.com/default.asp?p=dragonburn/dburn4_main) you go.

    Dragon Burn enables Mac desktop and PowerBook notebook computer users to quickly and easily begin producing audio, data, mixed-mode CDs, and DVDs. Dragon Burn's Multi-Burning engine allows users to simultaneously write multiple CDs or DVDs. It also fully supports the newest internal and external drives, including 16x DVD-R drives.





    katie holmes short hair 2009. katie-holmes-short-haircut
  • katie-holmes-short-haircut



  • macgeek2005
    Aug 19, 09:43 PM
    While it is true I have no life, it is not true I have fully decided to skip buying a Mac Pro. These discussions have lead me to a place of indecision about it rather than what I previously thought, which was to skip it. I never intended to talk anyone out of buying one if they want one. And I never intended to talk bad dirt against it. My apologies to anyone who thought I did. :(

    My heartly congratulations to all who have taken the Mac Pro plunge already.

    I am also waiting to see what the full scope of Core 2 offerings will be as I want a 17" Core 2 Duo MacBook Pro more first.

    As far as the comment that Toast and Handbrake can use all four cores goes, Toast definitely does in the Mac Pro and if you add a significant action to the Quad G5, it will negatively impact the 2-3 core performance of Handbrake as well as Toast. That is what I meant. If it wasn't clear before now, I apologize for the imcomplete explanation of my meaning.

    I feel misunderstood by some of you. No harm intended. Not anti-Mac Pro at all. Not trying to ratinoalize Quad G5 as somehow better - no way. Not trying to negatively impact Mac Pro sales. I'm totally Pro Mac Pro. Regret the misunderstanding. Wish I hadn't hurt some people's feelings. :o

    That's okay. No worries. I just get a little defensive when I spend $5000 on a new system, and then see you posting about how it'll be better with Clovertown. But that's my problem I guess. :rolleyes:

    Anyway, it's all cool.





    katie holmes short hair 2009. Short hair on chicks is one of
  • Short hair on chicks is one of



  • Dr.Gargoyle
    Aug 11, 03:42 PM
    A good chunk of the remaining 19% is CDMA.
    Ever heard of DoCoMo?





    katie holmes short hair 2009. Katie Holmes arriving
  • Katie Holmes arriving



  • Silentwave
    Aug 27, 12:19 PM
    Yup, heat is no problem. :) Cost on the other hand is. Going from a 2.4 GHz Conroe from a 1.83 GHz Yonah on the low-end is roughly a 30% increase in cost JUST for the CPU.

    Um....
    E6600 Conroe 2.4GHz: Release price $316
    T2400 Yonah 1.83GHz: Release price $294






    katie holmes short hair 2009. Cute Katie Holmes Short
  • Cute Katie Holmes Short



  • shamino
    Jul 21, 10:07 AM
    With all these new technologies with 4, 8 and eventually 24-core capacities (some time in the not too distant future) all running at 64-bit, we musn't forget that software also has tobe developed for these machienes in order to get the most out of the hardware. At the moment we aren't even maximising core-duo, let alone a quad core and all the rest!!!!
    It really depends on your application.

    On the desktop, if you're a typical user that's just interested in web surfing, playing music files, organizing your photo collection, etc., more than two cores will probably not be too useful. For these kinds of users, even two cores may be overkill, but two are useful for keeping a responsive UI when an application starts hogging all the CPU time.

    If you start using higher-power applications (like video work - iMovie/iDVD, for instance) then more cores will speed up that kind of work (assuming the app is properly multithreaded, of course.) 4-core systems will definitely benefit this kind of user.

    With current applications, however, I don't think more than 4 cores will be useful. The kind of work that will make 8 cores useful is the kinds that requires expensive professional software - which most people don't use.

    If you get away from the desktop and look to the server market, however, the picture changes. A web server may only be running one copy of Apache, but it may create a thread for every simultaneous connection. If you have 8 cores, then you can handle 8 times as many connections as a 1-core system can (assuming sufficient memory and I/O bandwidth, of course.) Ditto for database, transaction, and all kinds of other servers. More cores means more simultaneous connections without performance degradation.

    Cluster computing has similar benefits. With 8 cores in each processor, it is almost as good as having 8 times as many computers in the cluster, and a lot less expensive. This concept will scale up as the number of cores increases, assuming motherbaords can be designed with enough memory and FSB bandwidth to keep them all busy.

    I think we might see a single quad-core chip in consumer systems, like the iMac. I think it is likely that we'll see them in Pro systems, like the Mac Pro (including a high-end model with two quad-core chips.)

    I think processors with more than 4 cores will never be seen outside of servers - Xserves and maybe some configurations of Mac Pro. Mostly because that's where there is a need for this kind of power.





    katie holmes short hair 2009. Celebs like Katie Holmes,
  • Celebs like Katie Holmes,



  • GLS
    Mar 22, 01:42 PM
    Blackberry playbook = The IPad 2 killer - you heard it here first.

    Look at the specs, their greater or equal to the iPad 2 with the exception of battery life.

    It's the killer, alright...except this "killer" cannot do email or calendering on its own.

    Link (http://macdailynews.com/2011/01/17/rim_playbook_will_ship_without_email_calendar_not_a_fully_standalone_device/)

    How killer is a product that requires you to use another of the manufacturer's product in order to use two fundamental things such as email and a calendar?

    Say all you want about an iPad, but it never needs to be tied to another device to access email....





    katie holmes short hair 2009. Katie Holmes Short Hairstyle
  • Katie Holmes Short Hairstyle



  • Sean.Perrin
    Jul 14, 10:54 PM
    Not a chance in the near future. Blu Ray and Sony are in utter shambles right now.

    Sony really is in shambles... what is wrong with that company? They've really lost any focus they might have had and some terrible ideas in have come and inevitably gone. (Will the PS3 be next?).





    katie holmes short hair 2009. Katie Holmes Trendy Latest
  • Katie Holmes Trendy Latest



  • ssk2
    Mar 22, 03:39 PM
    Why are you comparing the Playbook that is coming out this summer to iOS 4? Chances are it will be competing with iOS 5. If you want to be fair and all.

    Oh FFS... Ok, yes, if we're being pedantic, I'll wait until I try both iOS 5 and the Playbook before deciding.





    katie holmes short hair 2009. Katie Holmes simple bob
  • Katie Holmes simple bob



  • HiRez
    Sep 18, 11:57 PM
    The aluminum design has been been pretty good (although I personally like the Titanium design better, with the dark keys that don't get glared when light is shining on them). But, the Mac pro laptop line is in dire need on a system refresh. The design is getting a little stale.

    Here's what I'd like to see:

    -- How about some new textures for the case, such as brushed copper? I think that would look sharp. Or tinted aluminum, including brushed black metal. The brushings could even have subtle anisotropic patterns visible when tilted into and away from light sources, like circular rings, houndstooth, herringbone, starburst, etc. Imagine a blue-greenish "surfer" MBP with a "wave" pattern brushed into it, or a Boston Celtics green or two-toned wood-colored model with a brushed parquet pattern. This would be some real cutting-edge design that no other laptop vendor could easily copy.
    -- 256 MB graphics, Radeon X1800 Mobility or better
    -- HDMI output
    -- SDI input and dual SDI video output (fill + key). Yes, input. This would be fantastic for mobile video professionals.
    -- 1920x1200 resolution on the 17" model (this will become important with the resolution-independent UI in Leopard)
    -- 1680x1050 resolution on the 15" model
    -- 12"-13" model with 1440x900 resolution and backlit keyboard
    -- Dual Firewire ports on separate controllers, with no shared bandwidth. One 400 Mbps, one 400/800?
    -- Three USB2 ports on separate controllers.





    katie holmes short hair 2009. Katie Holmes Hair
  • Katie Holmes Hair



  • manu chao
    Apr 27, 08:53 AM
    No it isn't. They say they are not logging your location. This is correct. If it were incorrect, they would be keeping a database of your phone's exact GPS location. Instead, as they state, they are keeping a cache of the cell towers and wifi hotspots in order to aid the A-GPS system. So, no, they are not logging your (and by your, I mean an identifiable log) exact locations and beaming it home to watch you like big brother.

    They are instructing your iPhone to log your approximate location. And I am sure anybody in this thread (ie, those really knowing about the details) knows the difference between 'Apple is logging your location on its servers' and 'Apple is instructing your iPhone to log your location on your iPhone and computer'.





    katie holmes short hair 2009. katie holmes short hair
  • katie holmes short hair



  • SeattleMoose
    Apr 5, 07:17 PM
    When they revamped Logic Pro they cut the price from $999 to $499.....fingers crossed for FCP.





    katie holmes short hair 2009. Katie Holmes
  • Katie Holmes



  • dongmin
    Jul 14, 04:07 PM
    A 2.66 Ghz Woodcrest will probably be faster than a 2.93Ghz Conroe. A 1.83Ghz Yonah is faster than a 3.2Ghz Pentium, right?;)I thought the two processors were identical (in a single processor config) except that the Woodcrests have a higher FSB (1066mhz vs. 1333mhz). According to the Anandtech review, the 1333mhz FSB gives you only about 3% boost in speed.

    Core 2 Duo

    2.13 ghz - $224 (2MB L2 cache)
    2.40 ghz - $316
    2.67 ghz - $530

    Xeon 5100 series

    2.00 ghz - $316
    2.33 ghz - $455
    2.66 ghz - $690

    It makes more sense to go with a 2.4 ghz Conroe for a single-processor config, since it's cheaper than the 2.33 ghz Woodcrest. What I'd like to see:

    GOOD
    2.40 ghz Core 2 Duo - $1499

    BETTER
    2 x 2.00 ghz Xeon - $1999

    BEST
    2 x 2.67 ghz Xeon - $2799

    Of course, if Apple were REALLY ambitious, they should release a mini tower using Conroes and release the Mac Pros in quad-only configs.





    katie holmes short hair 2009. Short Hairstyles: Katie Holmes
  • Short Hairstyles: Katie Holmes



  • PhantomPumpkin
    Apr 27, 10:24 AM
    Laugh all you want, but they are being sensible. If the media hype gets too great, they act, as they should.

    I have no antenna issue with my iPhone 4, and I don't use a case or a bumper. I understand what Apple meant by calling it a non-issue.

    Apple did not track you, it sent anonymized cell tower location information back to itself. But there was a bug that kept a locally-stored database file from being culled from all but the most recent data. So they will now provide an update to fix that bug.

    But if you want to pretend that Apple is in denial mode, and use exclamation points as if your hair were on fire, go right ahead. You nicely prove the point I was just making with samcraig.

    Don't you just love it? Apple identifies an potential issue, and does something to remedy it, and they get yelled at for doing so. If they do nothing, they get yelled at for doing nothing.

    Catch 22.





    katie holmes short hair 2009. katie holmes , short hair
  • katie holmes , short hair



  • generik
    Sep 19, 01:15 AM
    Haha, sounds like other people's disappointment amuses you. Feeding the fires of anticipation there... I can play along.

    Any likelihood that we will see a laptop (NOT notebook) that can actually be used in one's lap without suffering from burns?!

    Well it is not "other people's" disappointment, I know for a fact that if the nice HDD bay didn't make it into the next speedbump I'd be royally pissed. But yeah, somehow I have a really bad feeling that it is just going to be a chip swop.





    katie holmes short hair 2009. katie holmes short hair
  • katie holmes short hair



  • dgree03
    Apr 6, 04:00 PM
    "Junk?" You're hilarious. Show me a single Honeycomb app that compares to GarageBand. Keynote. Pages. OmniFocus. Swords & Sworcery. Djay. The list goes on and on. Enjoy your widgets. It's too bad for your wife you don't know how to find and download good iPad apps for her.

    Is every app in the app store of the same caliber as those few apps you named?(a few of which are apple made apps, so I wouldnt expectless)

    There is junk in the iOS store and junk in Android.





    katie holmes short hair 2009. 15Jun2009. short hair bob How
  • 15Jun2009. short hair bob How



  • weckart
    Apr 8, 02:48 AM
    Really? C'mon. Most Best Buys don't even have an employee maning the Apple section.


    Our local BB has an Apple employee looking after the Apple section. There is no way it could pull any stunt in breach of Apple's agreement with BB without Apple's finding out.

    Maybe things are different in the US.





    katie holmes short hair 2009. Katie Holmes Short Hairstyle
  • Katie Holmes Short Hairstyle



  • SgtPepper12
    Apr 27, 08:13 AM
    Oh my god I knew it! Apple collects the data and does evil things with it! I can't imagine what kind of evil things they are going to do with it!

    No, seriously, I really don't. Printing out huge posters with a map of your latest locations saying "LOOK AT WHERE THIS GUY WAS. HE WAS AT THE SUPERMARKET LATELY. HE SURELY BOUGHT SOME THINGS THERE, LIKE TOMATOES. YEAH THIS KIND OF THINGS." maybe.
    Strange people.





    katie holmes short hair 2009. Recently Katie was talking
  • Recently Katie was talking



  • Kebabselector
    Mar 22, 12:53 PM
    Competition is great, but they market the playbook as a Professional Tablet - which is fine, but if it's a Professional tablet why have so many pictures of it running games?





    flatlined
    Jun 9, 11:35 AM
    no worries bro, hope i could help! :)

    WOW Awesome Thank you so much for the info and the fast response.

    I like employees that are on message boards like this and respond to questions like these and taking the time out of their day. Thanks.

    So just to make sure. If I do go along with the Trade In on Tuesday I don't have to give them my phone then? when I go back to pick it up then they will take it?

    Thanks





    mmmcheese
    Sep 13, 09:23 AM
    It would be nice if 10.5 would allow a more 'blind' method to utilize these cores, versus having programmers specificly program for multi-core. Now that would be extremely helpful and allow a more simultanous workflow.

    Do you mean like how BeOS did things?





    MikeD23nu
    Apr 6, 06:26 PM
    I just got my low end 13" MacBook Air with 4GB of RAM today too. Should I keep it?

    Me too! It's killing me...don't know what to do.





    PhantomPumpkin
    Apr 27, 10:24 AM
    Laugh all you want, but they are being sensible. If the media hype gets too great, they act, as they should.

    I have no antenna issue with my iPhone 4, and I don't use a case or a bumper. I understand what Apple meant by calling it a non-issue.

    Apple did not track you, it sent anonymized cell tower location information back to itself. But there was a bug that kept a locally-stored database file from being culled from all but the most recent data. So they will now provide an update to fix that bug.

    But if you want to pretend that Apple is in denial mode, and use exclamation points as if your hair were on fire, go right ahead. You nicely prove the point I was just making with samcraig.

    Don't you just love it? Apple identifies an potential issue, and does something to remedy it, and they get yelled at for doing so. If they do nothing, they get yelled at for doing nothing.

    Catch 22.





    MacRumors
    Mar 25, 10:25 PM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/03/25/apple-already-nearing-golden-master-candidate-versions-of-mac-os-x-lion/)


    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/03/25/232441-lion_mission_control.jpg


    No comments:

    Post a Comment