Wednesday, May 11, 2011

mortal kombat legacy characters

mortal kombat legacy characters. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • Zadillo
    Aug 27, 04:50 PM
    Another person who grasps it.

    Again, come on now...... it's not a question of whether people grasp it. It's question of who finds it funny and who doesn't. It's possible to "grasp" a joke and still not find it funny once it has been done to death. Just because someone doesn't think it is funny doesn't mean you have to insult their intelligence by saying they just don't "grasp" it.





    mortal kombat legacy characters. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • ezekielrage_99
    Aug 17, 02:01 AM
    A lot of folks are waiting for game benchmarks...bring 'em on!

    Yeah put up some World of Warcraft or Doom 3 results, that's what this is all about a Mac being the fastest gaming machine :cool:





    mortal kombat legacy characters. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • NightFox
    Apr 19, 01:28 PM
    I'm surprised to see iPhones have outsold iPod Touches by so much; I've never really considered the figures but just assumed that there would be way more iPod Touches around than iPhones.





    mortal kombat legacy characters. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • NY Guitarist
    Apr 5, 08:50 PM
    I agree I for see FCP needing Mac OS X Lion


    I'm just guessing but it's possible that Apple will announce the new FCS and ship it when Lion ships, perhaps around the June WWDC.





    mortal kombat legacy characters. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • tmofee
    Mar 25, 10:44 PM
    i wonder if apple will release a version in the app store???





    mortal kombat legacy characters. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • Vegasman
    Mar 31, 05:37 PM
    Now, I'll hop on my pedestal and say I owned the original Moto Droid, and now own an iPhone. The ability to customize your experience on a droid is what I found so attractive, and Google isn't taking that away, so IMO this story is nothing but good for Android. Better control, more polish, yet the same customization capability that the majority of everyday users want. All of the iBoys tooting their horns and patting each other are doing so for absolutely no reason.

    With that said, the polish of the iPhone is what I love the most about it, and if I could pair that polish with Androids ability for personalization of my device without jailbreaking and their much superior notification system, it would be the perfect phone. The next device to get it all right gets my money, whether its apple or Google.

    I think that when the average user thinks of open or closed, what you said is what they are thinking about. Is the device OPEN for me to do whatever I want with it? Or is it CLOSED and restricting me from using it to it's full potential.

    Users don't care (at least I don't) on if/how the OS developers are sharing/modifying the OS code.





    mortal kombat legacy characters. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • wiestlingjr
    Jun 9, 07:23 PM
    Bibbz,

    I have a couple questions.. I want to preorder with radioshack. I am NOT the primary account holder, but I am an authorized user. I also know the last 4 digits of the account holders social. Will this be a problem when picking up the phone?

    I also have a FAN account. Will these be a problem?





    mortal kombat legacy characters. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • mactoday
    Apr 6, 11:02 AM
    I might not expect IPS, doesn’t it draw more power than TN LCDs?

    I don't think you'll see IPS screens in MacBook Pro's or Air in the future.
    Apple is working on the mass market now and mass market don't care about quality of the screens specially on the portables.
    If you need colors and better screen then Apple will sale you "****ing glossy amazing" 27" display. :)





    mortal kombat legacy characters. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • deputy_doofy
    Aug 6, 05:23 PM
    As Apple applied for the trademark, it will not be approved.

    It is up to Apple how they want to proceed. A fight that can't win, no matter how much money they have.

    Mac Pro has been the premier Mac dealer in the same county as Apple since 1988. Out of all the names for this new line of computers, why choose one that they know they cannot have.

    We are already getting countless support calls for the macbook pro. It seems they assume we made them When we can't help them, they seem to get very upset.

    Mac Pro is in a position to file for a court order not to release any computer that bears our name.

    So get ready WWDC, we will be watching.



    Mike Ajlouny
    President
    MAC-PRO.com

    Cool. Seems like ANTI-advertising to me. Not that I knew of the existence of mac-pro.com before, but now that I do, I'll stay away... and suggest my friends do the same.





    mortal kombat legacy characters. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • RedTomato
    Jul 20, 11:35 AM
    Definitely need 8 cores me.

    One for running whatever program I'm working on.

    One for running the OS X interface, with Core Image, and bells and whistles and brass knobs and shiny candy.

    One for running Azerus or LimeWire or one of these Bittorrent clients that all seem to be in Java on the mac, and all slow my machine to a crawl..

    One for running Firefox and rendering these java / flash adverts that seem to slow my machine to a crawl.

    One for doing the video rendering that still slows my machine to a crawl for hours and hours.

    One for running the Windows XP virtualisation machine in a window on my desktop that seemed to slow my machine to a crawl last time I tried it.




    mortal kombat legacy characters. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • jholzner
    Jul 27, 03:16 PM
    Nice news from intel, good for WWDC ...

    ... Apple will probably announce right before, since SJ said long ago no hard announcements at WWDC.

    Of course he reverses A LOT :eek:



    Can you show me where he said that? I don't recall hearing that his year. In the past I recall them stating that but it was only for the particular WWDC not a blanket statement. They intro'd the G5 Powermac at a WWDC.





    mortal kombat legacy characters. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • PeterQVenkman
    Apr 5, 08:12 PM
    Nobody's using Blu-Ray, in my experience.

    There is a whole thread about that, though. Don't read it.


    Perhaps a little hasty of me, I was simply meant to say that in my experience I've not ever been required to deliver anything on Blu-Ray, and that to my mind it was a purely consumer format.

    I've been to quite a few film festivals that take entries on Blu-Ray.


    Apple has two mountains to climb: 1) to keep up with their competition where they used to lead. (2) They have to convince users that the mac as a pro platform is a good investment.





    mortal kombat legacy characters. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • Alxvasqz12
    Jun 14, 06:09 PM
    no white iphone preorder at radioshack! i just called my local radio shack and they said they are only preordering black ones. i think apple is the only one :eek:





    mortal kombat legacy characters. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • sparks9
    Sep 19, 05:16 AM
    Eh what choices do you have if Apple doesn't wish to play by your needs... buy from another vendor? Let the "free market" decide? Oh wait, I forgot, for Macs there is no free market, it is basically a monopoly.

    Why do you even visit this site? You are doing nothing but criticising Apple and their products. Please leave.
    Ps. If I was Admin I would ban you :p





    mortal kombat legacy characters. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • WhySoSerious
    Apr 11, 11:40 AM
    Hi

    With all the Android phones coming out and manufacturers having no specific cycle, the iPhone is really out of date already!

    iPhone 1 - 2G
    iPhone 2 - adds 3G
    iPhone 3 - adds 3GS

    Therefore the above three phones are all 'old' regarding what was released around the same time.

    iPhone 4 - will be about 18 months old by the time the iPhone 5 comes out.

    People will loose interest in Apple iPhones with so many other new releases coming out on a regular basis.

    QFT

    Apple may innovate and capture an audience at the start of the race, but boy do they sure tapper off in the long stretch and lose market share over time. They should really be pumping out multiple iPhone versions in 6 month increments...same for the iPad. Upgrades don't need to be major, but enough to keep people on the hook for their products.





    mortal kombat legacy characters. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • skunk
    Mar 1, 10:46 AM
    Lee, you should already know my answer to that question. It's an emphatic "no." Nor do I support the gay rights movement.Why not? Whether gays are treated equally under the Constitution has absolutely nothing to do with how you feel about them. Whether you grant them the human dignity of being treated equally has absolutely nothing to do with your Catholic dogma. You are making excuses.

    I don't tell others what to do, but that doesn't mean I think it's all right for them do everything they want to do. I'll share my opinions with others if they're willing to hear them. I don't want to control anyone, and I will not be a codependent caregiver. I refuse to protect others from negative consequences when they need to learn from them.Another red herring: nobody is asking you to be a caregiver, simply to stop pontificating about something you clearly know very little about. You are simply broadcasting your prejudices to no useful effect: you are not going to make anyone heterosexual by trashing their feelings and their very nature, you are just going to add to their discomfiture.

    My parents, especially my Mom, hated to see me do some foolish things when I was a boy.What a pity you did not learn from her to keep your own counsel.

    I believe that people with same-sex attractions are endangering themselves at least physically when they have sex with each other.Feeble. Do you pontificate about sky-diving too?

    Knowing is one thing. Having strong evidence is something else. Even if Dr. Gould doesn't know that the Ancient Greeks thought sodomy was repugnant, he probably knew a lot about the history of Ancient Greece. To accurately interpret Plato's writings, he needed to know about Ancient Greek Society and Ancient Greek culture.I have read many of Plato's dialogues, in Greek, and studied - and continue to study - Ancient Greek culture in depth. Your Dr Gould is bringing his own prejudices to the table. He should know better.

    When the Lysis begins, a boy of about 13 is stands outside the Lyceum, telling everyone about the boy he's in love with. But the dialogue was about friendship, not about homosexuality.Homosexual friendship. Right.





    mortal kombat legacy characters. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • emiljan
    Apr 27, 12:10 PM
    These people never stop do they? I don't remember anyone asking bush or any other president about their educational records, plus the one time they shed light on bush's military record it just seemed to disappear into thin air.

    At least new the president's chances of getting re-elected in 2012 just skyrocketed.





    mortal kombat legacy characters. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • Cobrien
    Aug 5, 03:26 PM
    I heard a rumour somewhere of an all metallic ipod nano, can anyone else tell me if they have heard anything similar.





    mortal kombat legacy characters. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • littleman23408
    Dec 3, 07:40 PM
    I am excited about the rally, I haven't started that yet. I always loved the dirt and snow races in previous GT games.





    twoodcc
    Aug 11, 09:35 PM
    My point is, earlier you were saying that they only have 4 games and they sold 57M copies. If you look at that link, which is right from Polyphony themselves, you will see that if you only count the 4 main games, as you were eluding to, that only totals 46M.

    let's see, my original post:

    yes it has been out for awhile, but they still haven't released the 5th game yet (not including demos). so either way, there's only 4 versions of the game out. at over 57 million copies sold, i'd say they sold a fair few...

    noticed i said, "not including demos". which all other versions are, except for the psp game. granted, the last demo, or prologue, is a PS3 greatest hits.

    So, you don't count NFS? Ok then. If I'm understanding you correctly, you are really only comparing GT to 1 other console game; Forza. It is the only other console game of any similar type. But, using your own logic, is it fair to compare GT to Forza, since GT has been out much longer and has many more games in the series? I mean, if we don't get to compare GT to NFS because of that, then surely you shouldn't compare GT to Forza for the same reason.

    well let's compare it to NFS then, shall we? NFS debuted in 1994, and has their 16th release scheduled for release about the same time as GT5. so almost double the amount of games, if you include the prologues, or demos. and on top of that, NFS isn't just PS3. and it's available on a pc as well.

    is it still a fair comparison? even though they are different games, they are both racing games. but if we go off number of sales (since you seem to think b/c i mentioned it, it's the only thing i take into consideration) NFS: 15 games, available on some 10 platforms, if not more. and over 100 millon.

    GT5: 8 titles, 3 of which are prologues (demos). debuted in 1997. only playstation. over 57 million.

    i'd say GT5 stacks up very well with NFS, considering everything. again, just looking at sales here

    I really like you're choice of quoting.

    hey, nothing wrong with wikipedia. they have links there for reference. i mean, all anyone else is gonna do is google stuff. how is that better?

    ...of which about 1/3 of them are various Civics, Skylines and Imprezas.

    that's still not the point. having that many cars adds to the game, and adds up in data on that one disk. i'm sure many players drive those same cars in real life

    ...ok, that one is good. That says something.

    yes it does. GT5 is only on playstation. it has been on every version now, including the psp.

    ...that no one ever drove, because it couldn't even get up the hilly parts of some tracks. Total waste.

    again, that's your opinion. there might be some that liked those things. i personally didn't see much use either though

    ...really? Oldest car and Largest guide?? REALLY?? Yikes.

    with so many cars, and so many races, some need a guide. some races are very difficult.

    Um, according to your OWN link, the car was cancelled. And really, that isn't surprising. It is a concept car, plain and simple. So again I ask, what REAL cars have ever ACTUALLY been made just to be in this game??

    nice catch. i'd say that's a pretty recent cancellation. but i did see a video of one somewhere, so i believe they made one somewhere.

    but again, it still is a real car. and the intention of producing 6 of these cars was for this game. that is clear.





    Moyank24
    Feb 27, 09:03 PM
    The Catholic Church strikes again...

    Apparently the students are really upset, so I'm interested to see what, if any, impact that will have.


    In a move that infuriated some students, Chestnut Hill College abruptly terminated the teaching contract of an adjunct professor, saying his 15-year relationship with another man defied Roman Catholic Church teachings.

    The Rev. James St. George, 45, of Lansdale, was due to teach two courses - world religions, and theology and justice - starting Tuesday at the Catholic college in Northwest Philadelphia.

    That all changed Feb. 18 when the priest, who is pastor at St. Miriam Catholic Apostolic Church in Blue Bell, received a terse note from the school saying his services were no longer needed. He was floored.

    "I'm still trying to find my sea legs," he said Saturday. He said he could not get college administrators to return calls to give him an explanation.

    On Friday, though, the college issued a statement accusing him not only of being gay, which it called contrary to traditional Catholic doctrine, but also of misrepresenting before he was hired that he was a member of an independent branch of Catholicism.

    He denied both accusations Saturday, saying he never hid his sexuality or his affiliation with the Old Catholic Apostolic Church of the Americas from school officials.

    The college recruited him, not the other way around, he said. In a meeting with officials, he recalled asking: "You know I'm not a Roman Catholic priest, right?"

    They replied, "We have all denominations here. It's no problem," St. George said.

    "Now they say, 'He fooled us,' " St. George said. " 'He calls himself Father St. George.' Well, I am a priest. I have always been Father Jim. From the day I was ordained, I have never made any secret of what church it was."

    He said he had been validly ordained through the Old Catholic Apostolic Church, which some consider illicit because it has no ties with the Vatican. The branch allows its priests to be gay or straight, celibate or married, male or female.

    "They are trying to say, 'He really isn't a priest because he belongs to this other church,' " St. George said. "It's all lies. There's no other word for me to use."

    St. George said his homosexuality hadn't been specifically discussed before his hiring, although he has referred to it on his blog, "Venture of Faith."

    "What am I supposed to do?" he said, "Say, 'Before we go any further, I'm gay'? Who says that?"

    College officials could not be reached Saturday for comment. But a statement issued by the college president, Sister Carol Jean Vale, said:

    "At the time St. George joined our faculty, he presented himself as Father St. George and openly wore a traditional Catholic priest's collar. While St. George appears to be an ordained pastor - he leads St. Miriam, an independent and self-described reformed Antioch-rite Catholic house of worship located in Blue Bell, Pa. - his church allows priests the option to engage in same-sex partnerships. This is contrary to the teaching of the Roman Catholic Church.

    "It was with great disappointment when we learned through St. George's public statements of his involvement in a gay relationship with another man for the past 15 years. It is important to note that this information came to our attention only after St. George chose to make his private life public information on his blog.

    "While we welcome diversity, it is expected that all members of our college community, regardless of their personal beliefs, respect and uphold our Roman Catholic mission, character, and values both in the classroom and in public statements that identify them with our school. For this reason, we chose not to offer an additional teaching contract to St. George."

    Full article
    http://www.philly.com/philly/news/local/20110227_Catholic_college_fires_gay_teacher.html?page=1&c=y





    John.B
    Apr 6, 10:31 AM
    Now just add that Thunderbolt port to the MBAs and I'll be first in line! :D





    mwswami
    Jul 22, 01:12 PM
    Well, people here have mentioned it. I haven't seen any sources for these claims, however.

    Here it is straight from the horse's mouth.

    Coming Sooner Than You Think: Intel Next-Generation Enterprise Platforms (http://www.intel.com/pressroom/archive/releases/20060307corp_a.htm)

    INTEL DEVELOPER FORUM, San Francisco, March 7, 2006 � Pat Gelsinger, Intel senior vice president ...

    "Further reinforcing Intel�s near�term portfolio of leading multicore products, Gelsinger also gave developers their first public view of a running quad�core processor, codenamed Clovertown, for dual�processor servers. Clovertown is socket�compatible with the Bensley platform and is slated to ship in early 2007. It will deliver increased processing capacity and is well�suited for multi�threaded applications, such as those used in databases, financial services and supply�chain management. Additionally, the company also plans to ship a quad�core processor �� codenamed Kentsfield �� for high�end desktop PCs in early 2007."





    Moyank24
    Mar 1, 02:16 PM
    I believe that people with same-sex attractions are endangering themselves at least physically when they have sex with each other. So I'll post a link to some evidence for my opinion (http://www.catholiceducation.org/articles/homosexuality/ho0075.html). Notice, the document's author is a medical doctor.

    If this link wasn't so offensive it might actually be funny. So, just because a medical doctor has archaic beliefs, everything he writes is true?

    Josef Mengele was a medical doctor as well, you know.


    I don't tell others what to do, but that doesn't mean I think it's all right for them do everything they want to do. I'll share my opinions with others if they're willing to hear them. I don't want to control anyone, and I will not be a codependent caregiver. I refuse to protect others from negative consequences when they need to learn from them.

    If you aren't supportive of my rights as a human being, than you are actually telling me what I can and can't do.

    And as far as negative consequences, I really would love to know what you think negative consequences would be. And Hell, doesn't count...because I don't believe in your hell.

    I'm a healthy, happy, educated, and employed woman. I've got 2 children, who are also healthy and happy. No negative consequences here.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment