Tuesday, May 10, 2011

princess mononoke kodama bobblehead

princess mononoke kodama bobblehead. princess birthday cake show
  • princess birthday cake show



  • Cameront9
    Aug 7, 05:46 PM
    WHat is he deal with no new displays, but they did drop the prices a little. I think the iPod is long overdue at this point for a makeover. I guess I'm just a victim of my own unfulfilled expectations.

    The displays WERE updated slightly...check the main page.

    As for iPods...why "makeover" what is working? And this was the DEVELOPERS conference. iPods, if they happen before Christmas, will be either at Paris or a special media event (the latter more likely, IMHO).





    princess mononoke kodama bobblehead. princess diana death photos
  • princess diana death photos



  • MrCrowbar
    Aug 27, 04:26 PM
    I have a few friends who own PC laptops with glossy screens and all of them have keyboards imprinted on their screens! I cannot say from experience if this happens with the MacBooks but i'd rather not risk it....

    I've seen tons of laptops with the keyboard marks on the screen among powerbooks and the expensive Sony things. And those were all matte screens. My glossy Macbook screen is still as it was when I bought it (2 or 3 days after they were announced). The keyboard is a bit lower than on most laptops, so the re's quite some space between the keys and the screen whan it's closed. Unless you have a thick layer of chocklate/peanut butter/anal lube etc.. on your Keyboard, your screen is fine.

    As opposed to Multimedia, I don't use foam barriers at all. Those things actually touch your screen, so if you have any dirt on the foam barrier, it's likely to scratch the screen if it moves. I like to bang my laptop lid like a car door and the Macbookhas this nice smooth sound when closeing (gotta love the magnetic latch). :-)





    princess mononoke kodama bobblehead. Princess+tiana+cake+topper
  • Princess+tiana+cake+topper



  • Geckotek
    Apr 7, 10:29 PM
    Every day Apple stores get shipments of iPads....but they don't sell them when the arrive. They hold them for the line that forms the next morning.

    Seems odd to me. Like they are purposely making a spectacle in front of the store every morning.

    This morning the store I went to had NO AT&T models?!?!?! So tomorrow morning there will be yet another line of those that failed today (including myself).

    On topic, I called Best Buy and was told that unless I pre-ordered before the day of the sale, I could not get an iPad 2. My co-worker walked in last week off the street and purchased one. Why the inconsistent message? I don't get it.





    princess mononoke kodama bobblehead. Prom Princess 2011 Hologrphc
  • Prom Princess 2011 Hologrphc



  • saving107
    Apr 6, 02:06 PM
    Nice...I'm glad to have a more rare piece of hardware. I love mine and have no issues, it'll only get better over time.Reminds me of the days of the RAZR, that's what the iPhone and iPad have become.

    Honda sells a TON more cars than BMW by a huge factor...I'd rather drive a BMW, I guess you're all happy with the Hondas :)

    Nissan/Dodge driver myself, as well as an iPad/iPhone user.

    We all choose the product that best first our needs and buget, and these are my choices.





    princess mononoke kodama bobblehead. frog and princess wedding cake
  • frog and princess wedding cake



  • Tacitus
    Apr 10, 05:23 AM
    Although the presentation is going to be about FCP, I wonder if Apple will announce any upgrades to the Mac Pro? An updated MP with Thunderbolt would surely be of interest to those in pro video.





    princess mononoke kodama bobblehead. Left to right - Princess
  • Left to right - Princess



  • Popeye206
    Apr 11, 11:28 AM
    Cool... I'll wait. Nothing wrong with my iPhone4 and in September/October I'd have a better chance of an early out with AT&T.

    Besides... with it being delayed until September, maybe we'll get more than we think with the iPhone 5 update? iOS5 should keep us busy over the summer anyway with new toys for our current iPhones. :)





    princess mononoke kodama bobblehead. Mao with a princess make a
  • Mao with a princess make a



  • Kingsly
    Aug 11, 12:40 PM
    :eek: :)
    I hope it is released sooner than later. My Z500 only has about a month of life left in it....





    princess mononoke kodama bobblehead. Toadstool, super princess art
  • Toadstool, super princess art



  • zelet
    Aug 25, 02:46 PM
    dotMac support is horrible! There have been a ton of problems with their email service being labeled as a spam source lately. They aren't fixing the problem and there is no way of contacting support besides some worthless email form that only gets you canned responses in reply. They have no phone support either.

    So, for a $100 a year service you get a blacklisted email address and no support. Yay for Apple!





    princess mononoke kodama bobblehead. monarch princess peach
  • monarch princess peach



  • guzhogi
    Jul 14, 04:00 PM
    According to Appleinsider, the Mac Pro would have 2 4x and 1 8x PCIe slots. I see two problems with this. (1) All higher-end PC mobos out now have at least 1 16x slot, some have 2 for SLI/Crossfire. Why would Apple shoot itself in the foot like this? The Mac Pro is supposed to be a lot better than all other PCs. (2) Why only 3 slots? PCs have 6 or so (as did the Power Mac 9500 & 9600) with a few regular PCI slots. Why would Apple shoot itself in the foot like this? The Mac Pro is supposed to be a lot better than all other PCs. It would be nice to have 2 16x lanes for SLI and a few PCI slots for older expansion cards and cards that don't need the bandwidth of PCIe. Besides, this is supposed to be a Pro Mac, which means professional people would want to add a bunch of cards, not just 3. I'd expect a person working in something like movie production would want to have dual graphics cards, a fiber channel card to connect to an xServe RAID and maybe an M-Audio sound card for audio input. Since I don't work in movie production, I wouldn't know, but it would make sense.





    princess mononoke kodama bobblehead. dress and Princess Diana
  • dress and Princess Diana



  • braddouglass
    Apr 6, 02:48 PM
    That is highly limited thinking. It might be time to open your mind and learn how and why other people might actually want a particular feature rather than assume that they are the person who is limited.

    I, and many others, use our computers for way more than typing.

    A simple example is when I use my MBPro on stage with any number of apps for musical performances.

    Also the sound engineers use MBPro for audio cues,audio mixing, recording, effects processing. The lighting guys use them.

    When you are heavily involved in multitasking you need to be able to see something, identify it and use it, all within a fraction of a second. You are not sitting there touch typing.


    THANK YOU!!!!! That's precisely why I need A back light and no one will understand haha but you get it my friend.





    princess mononoke kodama bobblehead. princess diana dresses exhibit
  • princess diana dresses exhibit



  • rdowns
    Apr 27, 09:22 AM
    Before yesterday?

    Are you serious?





    princess mononoke kodama bobblehead. princess leia hairdo.
  • princess leia hairdo.



  • hob
    Apr 5, 05:00 PM
    Genuinely looking forwards to getting my grubby mitts on this one...





    princess mononoke kodama bobblehead. Princess Leia hairdo
  • Princess Leia hairdo



  • ezekielrage_99
    Aug 17, 02:01 AM
    A lot of folks are waiting for game benchmarks...bring 'em on!

    Yeah put up some World of Warcraft or Doom 3 results, that's what this is all about a Mac being the fastest gaming machine :cool:





    princess mononoke kodama bobblehead. out Princess+leia+hairdo
  • out Princess+leia+hairdo



  • milo
    Jul 14, 03:22 PM
    A new Mac Pro for $1799? Not bad people!!!! In essence Apple is cutting the price of the current Dual Core 2 GHz G5 PowerMac by $200..... The same price as it is on the EDU store.

    Amen to that. Especially when you look at the dell site and see that their tower with that same CPU costs about $2400.





    princess mononoke kodama bobblehead. Princess Leia in Hoth Fatigues
  • Princess Leia in Hoth Fatigues



  • HiRez
    Sep 18, 11:57 PM
    The aluminum design has been been pretty good (although I personally like the Titanium design better, with the dark keys that don't get glared when light is shining on them). But, the Mac pro laptop line is in dire need on a system refresh. The design is getting a little stale.

    Here's what I'd like to see:

    -- How about some new textures for the case, such as brushed copper? I think that would look sharp. Or tinted aluminum, including brushed black metal. The brushings could even have subtle anisotropic patterns visible when tilted into and away from light sources, like circular rings, houndstooth, herringbone, starburst, etc. Imagine a blue-greenish "surfer" MBP with a "wave" pattern brushed into it, or a Boston Celtics green or two-toned wood-colored model with a brushed parquet pattern. This would be some real cutting-edge design that no other laptop vendor could easily copy.
    -- 256 MB graphics, Radeon X1800 Mobility or better
    -- HDMI output
    -- SDI input and dual SDI video output (fill + key). Yes, input. This would be fantastic for mobile video professionals.
    -- 1920x1200 resolution on the 17" model (this will become important with the resolution-independent UI in Leopard)
    -- 1680x1050 resolution on the 15" model
    -- 12"-13" model with 1440x900 resolution and backlit keyboard
    -- Dual Firewire ports on separate controllers, with no shared bandwidth. One 400 Mbps, one 400/800?
    -- Three USB2 ports on separate controllers.





    princess mononoke kodama bobblehead. How+to+do+princess+leia+
  • How+to+do+princess+leia+



  • DesmoPilot
    Aug 8, 05:25 PM
    i don't know, i still think the Gran Turismo series is the best as far as real driving simulation. by far.

    In terms of driving/racing sim, any SimBin racer wipes the floor with the GT series.





    princess mononoke kodama bobblehead. Princess+leia+slave+outfit
  • Princess+leia+slave+outfit



  • rtdunham
    Aug 27, 10:07 AM
    As far as "legalities" go, usually corporations do have to generally not take unsolicited ideas, commercials, marketing materials, etc. developed by the public. The reason for this is that they want to avoid being sued later on if they do something similar. ...the more obvious examples would be things where, for example, someone designs a new computer and sends it to Apple; Apple eventually releases something quite similar to it, and the person who sent in the design tries to sue them for taking their idea and not paying anything for it.-Zadillo

    but wouldn't it be neat to see a computer maker have a website for submission of ideas: you type in your idea, and get a message that says, "IF we choose to use your idea, you'll receive $1 per unit; if you agree to those terms, hit the "SEND" button now."

    Imagine all the 'puter features, (cheap lyric theft intended) that might be in today's units, if they incorporated ideas suggested on these forums alone in the past 5 yrs. It'd be fun to see someone compile a list. Here's a start: Ports on the FRONT of desktop units; easy-swap HD bays on laptops; built-in memory card readers; built-in iPod dock; etc.

    Look at the stuff on YOUR desk: how much could be consolidated into the computer itself? Think about what you wish your computer could do that it can't do, now.





    princess mononoke kodama bobblehead. princess leia slave outfit.
  • princess leia slave outfit.



  • Taustin Powers
    Aug 4, 05:50 PM
    I'll pass on the game altogether.

    What it does, Gran Turismo does to perfection....I'm just really not into what it does.

    I'm more of an arcade racing guy, so I'll stick with Burnout Paradise until it gets a worthy sequel!





    princess mononoke kodama bobblehead. Mario and Princess Peach
  • Mario and Princess Peach



  • deconai
    Aug 11, 03:37 PM
    Well now you ignorant yankie ;) Firstly the mobile phone penetration in Europe is about 99% or maybe slighly more. You should really travel a bit to get some perspective.

    And secondly, GSM has user base of over 1 billion while CDMA as you said has some 60m users. Which one you think would be more interesting market to cover for a new mobile phone manufacturer? And there is really no question of "we'll see which one wins" because GSM won a long long time ago, hands down.

    Are you saying 99% of Europeans use cell phones or that 99% of Europe is cell-ready? If the former, then there must be a ton of kids yapping it up on the wireless. ;)





    relimw
    Aug 6, 11:08 AM
    My predictions:

    MacPro: quad woodcrest @ 3GHz, 1GB ram standard, two high speed video card slots, ATI x1900, or NVIDIA 7950GX2, for first time, ATI FireGL boards available as BTO.
    XServe: dual woodcrest, larger hard drives
    Airport: "pre-n" announced, ships on new MacPros, available in 6 weeks for standalone devices, upgradable when standard is formalized
    Leopard: preview, all of OS now 64bit able, still runs on 32bit machines. Takes full advantage of GPU. The usual slew of apps updated.
    XCode: updated to 3.0, API for project files made available, various "features" (ie bugs) fixed

    Not happening:
    iPods, iPhone

    New displays and updated "pro" apps will happen at NAB in April. However Steve may announce that all Pro apps are now universal apps. Also, he will hold over the quad G5 in the line-up until Adode has all of their apps universal.





    irishv
    Mar 26, 04:25 PM
    I hope it's not killed. It's a neglected feature with so much potential, and it would be nice to see Apple do something with it. I was hoping they'd port the Apple TV interface into it. Plex and the other similar things just aren't quite right and lack the simplicity of front row. And iTunes is already a bloated slow piece of crap that needs a full re-write and a healthy diet. I get that it's the gateway app for Apple into Windows for their echo system, but the Windows version is worse than the Mac version. There has to be a way to clean it's gutters, but don't put anything more in there.

    I agree completely. When they first released it, Front Row seemed like a great way for Apple to test the water in the living room space. Unfortunately they just gave up on it after developing the AppleTV.

    Plex is definitely a step in the right direction, moving to a true client/server model. Apple has the pieces in place with Home Sharing and AirPlay, but it just seems like they refuse to put them together. A stripped down iTunes just for serving media and syncing to iOS devices would be sweet if another 10 foot interface could be used for playback.





    theBB
    Aug 11, 07:28 PM
    Confused.

    Can somebody explain me the differences between the cellphone market between the US and Europe.

    Will a 'iPhone' just be marketed to the US or worldwide (as the iPod does)?

    Well, let's see, about 20 years ago, a lot of countries in Europe, Asia and elsewhere decided on a standard digital cell phone system and called it GSM. About 15 years ago GSM networks became quite widespread across these countries. In the meantime US kept on using analog cell phones. Motorola did not even believe that digital cell phone had much of a future, so it decided to stay away from this market, a decision which almost bankrupted the company.

    US started rolling out digital service only about 10 years ago. As US government does not like to dictate private companies how to conduct their business, they sold the spectrum and put down some basic ground rules, but for the most part they let the service providers use any network they wished. For one reason or another, these providers decided go with about 4 different standards at first. Quite a few companies went with GSM, AT&T picked a similar, but incompatible TDMA (IS=136?) standard, Nextel went with a proprietary standard they called iDEN and Sprint and Verizon went with CDMA, a radically different standard (IS-95) designed by Qualcomm. At the time, other big companies were very skeptical, so Qualcomm had to not only develop the underlying communication standards, but manufacture cell phones and the electronics for the cell towers. However, once the system proved itself, everybody started moving in that direction. Even the upcoming 3G system for these GSM networks, called UMTS, use a variant of CDMA technology.

    CDMA is a more complicated standard compared to GSM, but it allows the providers to cram more users into each cell, it is supposedly cheaper to maintain and more flexible in some respects. However, anybody in that boat has to pay hefty royalties to Qualcomm, dampening its popularity. While creating UMTS, GSM standards bodies did everything they could to avoid using Qualcomm patents to avoid these payments. However, I don't know how successful they got in these efforts.

    Even though Europeans here on these forums like to gloat that US did not join the worldwide standard, that we did not play along, that ours is a hodge podge of incompatible systems; without the freedom to try out different standards, CDMA would not have the opportunity to prove its feasibility and performance. In the end, the rest of the world is also reaping the benefits through UMTS/WCDMA.

    Of course, not using the same standards as everybody else has its own price. The components of CDMA cell phones cost more and the system itself is more complicated, so CDMA versions of cell phones hit the market six months to a year after their GSM counterparts, if at all. The infrastructure cost of a rare system is higher as well, so AT&T had to rip apart its network to replace it with GSM version about five years after rolling it out. Sprint is probably going to convert Nextel's system in the near future as well.

    I hope this answers your question.





    soldierblue
    Apr 20, 02:51 PM
    Apple filed similar suits again HTC and Nokia last spring. You'll notice that the ITC is not favoring Apple's claims.





    RWinOR
    Mar 31, 09:21 PM
    I am so happy my android phone is open source and can be tweaked at any time by the various phone manufactures. Where else could I end up with a phone that thinks I am so Eastern European country in he morning, and some South Pacific island in the afternoon, while I really have never left the North West of the U.S. Lets here it for android and open source. This problem has be going on for about 1.5 years I have been told it is not a problem and I need to learn to live with it.

    I would take Apples approach any day. If only the I phone was available on my preferred carrier. Not a fan of ATT and my wife dislikes Verizon. Bummer for me.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment