Tuesday, May 10, 2011

rihanna hairstyles

rihanna hairstyles. Rihanna#39;s Hairstyle
  • Rihanna#39;s Hairstyle



  • Multimedia
    Sep 13, 01:34 PM
    One thing to note is that IO may become a more limiting factor than number of cores under heavy multitasking, or even just particularly data-heavy apps (multiple streams of raw hires video, for example).When we hit that wall, I'll let you know. :p

    Hey everybody the Big News is
    NBC Today Show went High Definition today!

    CBS Morning now looks totally pathetic. What a revolting development. CBS hires Katie and don't advance the news department to high-def while NBC totally goes High Def with Merideth. Wow! Talk about a cou-de-gras!

    NBC Nightly News can't be far behind. I'm so excited. Getting my Mom a High Definition Set For Christmas.





    rihanna hairstyles. Rihanna celebrity hairstyles
  • Rihanna celebrity hairstyles



  • sirgant
    Nov 29, 02:44 AM
    What on earth are these people at music studio's thinking!!! Did they get royalties for every stereo sold? NO, so neither should they get anything for iPod or any hardware sales. Only for the products THEY supply, should they get money, being the music and movies/ video's, in other words the content.
    This is typical behaviour of music studio's and I sincerely hope that Apple will not budge, nor should any other company. Of course MS is eager to pay as they need their Zune to succeed, and Universal is riding along for a slice of the pie, but who will loose out in the end is the consumer, as these royalties are eventually going to get calculated such that we will pay them......
    We should all start protesting all record companies to clean up their act, in the mean time, the general consumer should to, copying of music is stealing, the prices on iTunes are fair and reasonable, so lets be nice and buy them properly, and the record companies can then make sure there is more for us to buy (some real refreshing new music would be nice, instead of all this "X factor, American idol, etc etc manufactured stuff....) , and not just fill their pockets as they are trying to do all the time

    It's not music studios, but record companies, they are not the same entities.

    A couple of things to clarify. I am actually a producer, who has a pre-existing deal with MCA/Universal Music Publishers.

    1. Doug Morris, Chairman of Universal is a greedy bastard, who I wouldn't trust as far as I could throw him.

    2. Artists, Songwriters & Producers are already getting screwed by major labels, not accounting properly, holding millions of dollars, using creative accounting practices etc.

    3. The percentage breakdown with ITMS and labels is basically 65/35 as it is rounded off to the 100 in favor of the labels.

    4. The real culprit here is Microsoft, who is whoring out Zunes in order to get a foothold on the marketplace. Consumers can speak with their pocketbooks, don't buy the crappy Zune players, but support your artists & songwriters who make a living off of sales, by purchasing music.

    Thanks





    rihanna hairstyles. women center hairstyles.
  • women center hairstyles.



  • Sikh
    Apr 11, 01:03 PM
    Ive had my 3GS since launch and my contract will end same date in june i got my phone.

    I was hoping to wait MAYBE a month or 2, but if this holds up true, and they dont tell us at WDDC, they just expect us to wait, I will GLADLY go with a HTC Dual Core Android or Samsung Galaxy Dual Core Android because my 3GS is @ 512 cycles and its barely starting to hold 7 hours anymore, I need a new phone but Im waiting.

    Also whats ironic is, apple care ends at the same time, and I was hoping that apple would keep the 2 year cycle going so every 2 years you just "rotate" out. Dad had a 3G, next year I got a 3GS, next year he got a 4, this year I was gonna get a 5. If they **** up that cycle, ill call it quits on Apple.

    I love the iPhone, but im not going 2 1/2 years with a phone that wont hold a charge in a few months.

    They better give us an explanation, or im done with apple.





    rihanna hairstyles. Trendy Rihanna Short Haircuts
  • Trendy Rihanna Short Haircuts



  • GooMan
    Apr 13, 02:26 PM
    Please explain this. You'd buy an iPhone 5 with HSPA+, but not one with LTE ? Why ? Makes no sense at all.

    Because if Apple release an iPhone 5 with LTE, it will cost more and won't be backwards compatible... right... :rolleyes:

    Obviously not a factor.
    1) I'm perfectly happy with the data speeds I get on AT&T 3G. I would guess the new 4G phones will suffer in battery life. I don't want to give up battery life for network speed I don't really need. If I had to choose I would choose battery life every time.

    2) It's not the cost of the phone, its the cost of the data plan. I would guess it will be like the iPhone 3G launch where AT&T forced you into a 3G plan even if you didn't have 3G coverage in your area. Remember the original $20 iPhone unlimited data plan and how it went away when the new hardware was released?

    3) I currently have unlimited data with AT&T which I would like to keep although I've never used > 1.5GB in a month. I doubt very seriously this will be an option with the new "4G" network plans.

    4) I can wait for a "4G" phone until there is decent "4G" coverage.





    rihanna hairstyles. Rihanna Hairstyles
  • Rihanna Hairstyles



  • swingerofbirch
    Aug 7, 06:28 PM
    http://www.apple.com/macosx/leopard/accessibility.html

    From this site:

    Closed captioning
    QuickTime currently supports closed captioning by including a text track alongside audio and video content. But improved QuickTime support will automatically display the CEA-608 closed captioning text standard in analog broadcasts in the U.S.

    -----

    Anyone think this means support for Closed Captioning in iTunes video downloads? As a hearing-impaired Mac-User, the lack of subtitles/captions in the TV shows is the one thing keeping me from buying a bunch of them. I hope they address this issue soon...



    I am not hearing impaired, but I often watch TV and movies with the closed captioning on. I cannot really say what about it makes it more enjoyable to me--no one has ever understood why I do it, maybe it has to do with how I process information (I do have trouble listening in lecture classes, maybe a learning disability etc.), but my point is to say that I am also interested in getting closed captioning on iTunes shows.

    I wrote to Apple on the feedback part of their web-site about this. I was wondering if you might know better what the law is about closed captioning. I always assumed it was required for network television shows. Is it not for network shows that appear online?

    Anyhow, it's functionality I would definitely like to see.





    rihanna hairstyles. New Rihanna Hairstyles for
  • New Rihanna Hairstyles for



  • Lollypop
    Jul 28, 04:07 AM
    I would really like to se a mid range mac, not really fond of the illustrations above but the extra expansion of the pro line would be apreciated but at a more affordable price. I use a few older powermacs for servers but I really would like something with a bit more processing power... :D and something with a bit more longevity, something like a nice new Core 2 Duo Extreme! LOL





    rihanna hairstyles. rihanna hairstyles short
  • rihanna hairstyles short



  • rorschach
    Apr 25, 01:46 PM
    Hope nobody tells these lawyers that anybody who can access the location data can also get at the address book and text messages - OMG PRIVACY VIOLATION!

    Exactly This is what I don't get. If the info was being sent back to Apple, THEN there would be a very legitimate complaint. But the only issue is that if someone gets a hold of your computer or phone, they could potentially access the file. That's no different than any other personal information! Keep your devices password protected and the backup file encrypted and the "issue" goes away.





    rihanna hairstyles. New Rihanna hairstyles;
  • New Rihanna hairstyles;



  • Simiber
    Apr 25, 01:54 PM
    I'm not from the US so if someone with some legal background over there could point out to me how this would work..? Where I'm from you have to have suffered damages in order to sue someone, otherwise a government regulator would just impose a fine on the company or require them to stop what they are doing..? How have these people (who are suing apple) suffered losses as a result of this apparent spying technology..?





    rihanna hairstyles. Curly bob hairstyle of Rihanna
  • Curly bob hairstyle of Rihanna



  • DoFoT9
    Aug 14, 11:44 PM
    I have enough skill to win the faster races, i just have more fun with a "real" car instead of something with neck-snapping acceleration and tires that stick to the road if you take a hair-pin at 200mph.

    I have a lot more fun driving cars that anyone can afford.

    are you rich then? :p

    i only hope that GT5 is more realistic then simulated this time..





    rihanna hairstyles. Rihanna Hairstyles
  • Rihanna Hairstyles



  • gorgeousninja
    Mar 23, 09:32 AM
    LG and others had semi-smartphones with 3.5" screens back in 2006 and early 2007

    If you ever used one of the LG phones or the numerous Japanese keitai's of that time then you'd know, that even though they were cutting edge for the time, they were still nowhere near being 'smartphones'.

    Terrible UI with endless menu's, confusing icons, and new features randomly bolted on.

    No matter how much the petty minded haters want to see it, the truth is that Apple made a quantum leap forward with the iPhone, and some people ought to be a little less bitter and more thankful for it.





    rihanna hairstyles. Rihanna Hairstyles Hairstyles
  • Rihanna Hairstyles Hairstyles



  • ssteve
    Aug 16, 10:41 PM
    Should we be surprised? I mean really this is good information, but it is does not really make me sit up and say "WOW". It is definitely interesting for the benchmarks. Thank you Steve for making the switch to Intel!





    rihanna hairstyles. rihanna bi sexual,
  • rihanna bi sexual,



  • Felldownthewell
    Aug 15, 11:51 AM
    Amazing.

    However the FCP benchmark is disapointing, but I suppose that it may rise when the x1900 is installed and tested. Still, that photoshop test? I don't think ANYONE expected results that good from a non-UB program. At least I didn't...





    rihanna hairstyles. rihanna short haircuts
  • rihanna short haircuts



  • ezekielrage_99
    Aug 17, 02:01 AM
    A lot of folks are waiting for game benchmarks...bring 'em on!

    Yeah put up some World of Warcraft or Doom 3 results, that's what this is all about a Mac being the fastest gaming machine :cool:





    rihanna hairstyles. Short Hairstyles
  • Short Hairstyles



  • Yannick
    Sep 19, 04:33 AM
    An update isn't going to make me go out and by a macbook or macbook pro. I'm waiting for leopard.

    This is quite about how I feel. Waiting for Leopard and the following MacBook Pro revision, meaning waiting summer 2007. Then I would try to sell my PB G4 and buy a MacBook Pro. But I guess that if the MacBook Pro would get a very good update in the next weeks, I could be tempted for Christmas� :D





    rihanna hairstyles. Rihanna Hairstyles
  • Rihanna Hairstyles



  • Luph67
    Apr 6, 10:51 AM
    What is the obsession with back-lit keys?

    Do you actually look at the keyboard when you're typing?





    rihanna hairstyles. Rihanna Short Crop Hairstyle
  • Rihanna Short Crop Hairstyle



  • takao
    Dec 1, 12:46 PM
    the difficulty of the special stages/licenses tests is varying a lot .. on some of the 'b'-license tests i had to try 10 times to even get a silver medal edging out those 0.010 of a second and on the 'a' license tests i managed to get 4 gold ratings on the first try and once beating the needed time by more than half a second

    as for the second top gear challenge... for me it's next to impossible ... your lotus seem to have tires which seem to slide around corners much more and the AI somehow manages to break much, much, MUCH harder than you can:
    i was driving along around 40 meters behind one and went on full brakes when i saw their braking lights and still got disqualified for slamming into their back like a madman ... what gives

    i found the first n�rburgring specials much easier than the first top gear challenge

    after trying out the nascar challenges: :confused:... honestly they should have rather spent their money on getting more recent street cars ... thanks for having 10+ premium nascar cars :rolleyes:





    rihanna hairstyles. Rihanna
  • Rihanna



  • Eduardo1971
    Apr 6, 01:43 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Does this mean I should cancel my order on the 11" Mac Book Air 1.4GZ, I got it with 4GB ram and it's a refurb so I saved some cash. Should I wait until June.

    Thanks in advance for your advise!!

    Some at MR asking for hearfelt advice?

    My advice: sure; why not wait.

    :D





    rihanna hairstyles. Rihanna Hairstyles,
  • Rihanna Hairstyles,



  • gregorsamsa
    Aug 26, 07:17 AM
    in my experience, their support has always sucked..even from day 1 with my first PowerMac G5 back in 2004.

    Let's see...

    PowerMac G5 arrived with a defective superdrive, miscalibrated fans. The genius 'couldn't hear the fans', and accidentally put the repair in someone else's name, so when I tried to pick it up, I had to haggle to get it. Oh, and when I did finally get it, the superdrive was still broken. Super...

    Cinema Display arrived with 7 dead pixels...I know this is a touchy issue, but the problem with their support regarding it was that none of them knew the actual number to replace it at. The phone people told me 5, the store (after the 45 minute drive there) told me 15, and another rep (who finally replaced it) told me 3.

    iMac G5 had a defective power supply on arrival--would shut off randomly, some times not turning on. They refused to acknowledge this the first time we were there...the second time we were there...third time...fourth time they gave in--by saying "we'll keep it overnight." They still.."couldn't find a problem." When they gave it back, it worked for..two weeks, then the fans started being wonky. They couldn't hear that the first or second visit, on the third visit they took it overnight, "couldn't hear any audible issue", but it shutdown on them. I guess taking our word for it, they replaced the fan assembly, logic board, and power supply. Worked for a month, now it still shuts down.

    MacBook Pro had the defective battery (random shutdowns), now fixed. Also, I had the screen buzz (now fixed), CPU A Whine (now fixed). They basically fixed all the issues in this machine, but were four days over their expected return time.

    I'm not saying their support is totally crap, but they're certainly not consistent in performance, technical knowledge, friendliness, or even coverage. I was talking to a friend about "what I'd do if I were Steve Jobs," and the first thing we agreed on was to fire the entire AppleCare department, and all the genius', because they all seem to suck.

    But hey, my iBook G4 and MacBook are fine...

    You, & some others here, have obviously had more than your fair share of bad luck with Apple. Customers paying good money rightly expect to receive faultless products every time. When they don't, it's understandable they're peeved off. In this respect, Apple must do better.

    Many others, however, swear by Apple's general reliability & quality of products. (My iBook, bought only last October, is used at least a few hours almost daily. So far, no problems whatsoever!). Fact is, statistics consistently prove Apple still to be one of the best computer manufacturers when it comes to longevity of their products.

    PS. I'm not an Apple fanboy. My next computer (a 15.4" laptop) may not even be another Apple. But I'm 100% sure I will buy another Apple computer in future, not least because of the general high quality I know I can expect from Apple compared to many PC manufacturers, & a wonderful OS to boot! - But, then again, if Apple's QC was to deteriorate significantly, & get a consistently growing number of customer complaints...





    rihanna hairstyles. rihanna-hairstyle-short
  • rihanna-hairstyle-short



  • gugy
    Sep 13, 01:47 PM
    NBC Nightly News can't be far behind. I'm so excited. Getting my Mom a High Definition Set For Christmas.

    Hey Multimedia,
    I have a question for you.
    Do you record HDTV with EyeTV 500 then encode to H.264 using Handbrake and then do you add it to itunes to manage and organize those shows or movies?

    I think this is a neat idea with you have the spare HD room and want to keep shows or events for long time and want to access it fast and easy.

    Cheers!





    Awakener
    Apr 13, 11:40 AM
    You're going to be paying for a data plan anyway, so why not make some of that money back in a subsidy?

    Yeah, I really don't get why you wouldn't buy with a subsidy. You're basically going to pay either AT&T or Verizon either way, so what's the difference whether you have a contract or not? EXCEPT, now there is talk iPhone 5 will be carrier independent! http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2011/02/11/why-a-tiny-iphone-could-be-a-big-deal/

    HTC is outselling iPhone 4 atleast in some markets.
    http://m.bgr.com/2011/03/31/htc-thunderbolt-outselling-iphone-4-at-verizon-wireless-stores-analyst-claims/
    It today the news looks more likely iPhone 5 may be delayed:
    http://www.digitimes.com/news/a20110413PD212.html





    iMrNiceGuy0023
    Jun 20, 04:28 PM
    you might be better off at a mall RadioShack than a stand alone store....they tend to get more inventory of any product





    Scottsdale
    Apr 6, 11:38 AM
    clock speed is not everything... a 1.4ghz sb processor will kill anything you are doing with a 2.4ghz c2d. There are many other factors in a processor than just clock speed so i wouldn't be worried. There is no doubt that the sb will be a much faster processor than the ancient c2d.

    Also, I would say 50% less graphics is a bit of a stretch. Haven't personally ran any benchmarks but was reading a thread the other day and in the benchmarks and graphics they were showing that the 320m averages about 5-10 extra fps over the 3000.

    here is a thread you can look at and compare for yourself.

    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1103257

    Sure the integrated graphics are going to be slightly worse, but at least you will have a nice new processor. Can't always have your cake and eat it too, especially in an ultraportable.

    When the mba was refreshed everyone was complaining about the outdated processor, now rumors of a processor upgrade and people bitch about the integrated graphics. Guess you can't please everyone but jesus, sometimes it just seems like people find anything they can to complain about.

    Here's a simple solution for all of you, if you want the "slightly" better graphics go buy a macbook air right now, it's not like apple has stopped selling them. If you'd rather have a sandy bridge processor, wait it out. Seems simple but i guess that's just me?!?!?!:eek:

    Sure clock speed isn't everything. But you better go read up some more on Tue Intel HD3000 IGP. You're using facts from the STD voltage SB IGP and applying them to the ULV SB IGP. Go read about the graphics on the Samsung Series 9 laptops. The 13" model uses this very chip cited. It shows greater than a 50% drop in graphics performance from the 320m to ULV IGP used in SB.

    This has been the problem all along with everyone. They're attributing facts that are actually fallacies to this Intel IGP.





    obeygiant
    Mar 17, 11:23 AM
    Agreed. I'm getting tired of these sensational, histrionic and downright dishonest threads.

    This is no more "sensational," or "histrionic," than any other thread I've seen in the PRSI. And you'll have to outline where its "dishonest."

    I think you're just pissed that someone doesn't hold your worldview. In any case you're just building a straw man so you don't have to debate the issues by trying to shoot the messenger.


    @5p who says Ron Paul would be any different once elected into office. Its obvious that once presidents get into office that something changes and they try to govern from the middle.





    ruutiveijari
    Oct 15, 01:06 PM
    Why would Apple show their Clovertown workstations after HP and not simultaneusly with HP?
    Because HP is a much bigger company with much bigger sales volume and probably gets all the new processors before Apple does.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment