Sunday, May 22, 2011

saudi binladin group rpd

saudi binladin group rpd. saudi binladin group rpd. in
  • saudi binladin group rpd. in



  • logandzwon
    May 3, 10:33 AM
    So, with TB moving across the whole line, how long before we can buy a (Data | Display) splitter for TB so that people using the new systems can use external displays and the data connection at the same time without the PITA of daily chaining? Hope before I buy a new system :/

    Personally I'm a huge fan of daisy chaining. Less devices, less cables, less clutter. You just attach each device to the next.

    What is it you have an aversion to?





    saudi binladin group rpd. saudi binladin group rpd.
  • saudi binladin group rpd.



  • ArtOfWarfare
    Mar 23, 06:41 PM
    Miles you make a great point... You also confirm that Apple better pull them, its a pointless app because if your so drunk then you can't operate a phone let alone an app.

    Who said this app was exclusively for drunks avoiding the cops? I have never been, nor ever plan to be, drunk, but I'd choose to avoid the cops just because I dislike the stress of driving anywhere near them.

    Do a poll macrumors.... Us 6 want them pulled Now!!... the others not quoted want them to stay on the App Store for no real good or beneficial reason

    You quoted four people, plus yourself makes five, not 6. You therefore have discredited all of your posts on account of your inability to count correctly.





    saudi binladin group rpd. saudi binladin group rpd.
  • saudi binladin group rpd.



  • aurichie
    Apr 22, 05:44 AM
    Useless to me if it is just for iTunes purchases. Please focus on more important things, Apple.

    Given iTunes is the world's biggest music store, I think their new service will be quite useful to a lot of people. It's not difficult to imagine the kinds of people who would benefit from having their iTunes purchases backed up to the cloud automatically.

    I just hope Steve Jobs doesn't wake up this morning and realise his new idea is useless to caspersoong and kill the project. :(





    saudi binladin group rpd. saudi binladin group rpd.
  • saudi binladin group rpd.



  • dante@sisna.com
    Sep 19, 02:32 PM
    couldn't apple develop something into itunes that lets you watch while it is downloading? is this possible?

    You can watch while downloading.

    I was able to begin about 5 minutes into download -- barely enough time to get the snacks.





    saudi binladin group rpd. Rod Blagojevich may very well
  • Rod Blagojevich may very well



  • brepublican
    Sep 5, 03:19 PM
    If I am forced to watch ANY commercials on the iTunes movie downloads, then I'll never use it, ever. Bad enough I spend $10 to go to a theater to have the same mazda zoom zoom zoom/coke and a smile crap every time.
    Took the words right out of my mouth. I dont see Apple going this route, though I do understand that it can represent a substantial stream of revenue. I think that the Media store will simply act to fuel demand for a media device, much like the iTMS - iPod setup, from which Apple doesnt make a lot of money (Music Store)





    saudi binladin group rpd. saudi binladin group rpd.
  • saudi binladin group rpd.



  • Kyllle
    Apr 25, 04:22 PM
    After getting an iPhone 4 a few months ago, I've been finding myself increasingly drawn to other Apple products (what a surprise).
    I currently have an HP laptop from late and although the hardware isn't really out of date, I'm really excited to switch over to a MBP 15 hopefully around Christmas, once I've saved up enough money.

    I'm hoping the new MBPs will get a new design this fall, because if they don't and I buy one at Christmas, I know they'll get some major update as soon as I buy mine.
    Although I can't really think of a better design, I'm sure Apple will think of something that none of us have. I agree with others that dropping the optical drive would be nice to free up space for perhaps an SSD, as I use mine maybe every few months, but I don't see Apple doing this anytime soon as the MBP is supposed to be Apple's full-featured notebook. Maybe in about 2 years, but not now.

    I don't think the MBPs, already under an inch, would really benefit from getting thinner, instead I'd rather see either a bigger battery or SSD (128gb?). I have a 500gb HD right now, and only use about 150 of it, so I could probably live with a 128gb SSD alone, especially if it was included in the 15's $1800 base price.





    saudi binladin group rpd. saudi binladin group rpd.
  • saudi binladin group rpd.



  • addicted44
    Apr 25, 01:03 PM
    Hilarious to all those people who jumped on the THUNDERBOLT bandwagon. No thunderbolt devices yet and they have the hideous old case design.

    :rolleyes:

    Hideous? Really?

    I am guessing this is the kind of laptop you admire for its beautiful case design, right?

    http://www.gearfuse.com/a-rugged-dell-laptop-john-connor-would-use/





    saudi binladin group rpd. Rod Stewart has one of the
  • Rod Stewart has one of the



  • Mitthrawnuruodo
    Sep 5, 01:46 PM
    Yeah... yeah... Movies for the American audience...

    ...I don't even get TV shows... :(





    saudi binladin group rpd. saudi binladin group rpd.
  • saudi binladin group rpd.



  • rtdunham
    Oct 27, 11:16 AM
    For all of Steve Jobs' zen-attitude, vegetarianism, often-proclaimed "do the right thing" stance, and Apple's financial liquidity, there's no reason why other manufacturers can make the change and Apple isn't willing to move in the right direction with their products.

    can anyone--maybe you, true777, since i assume you're making the statement above based on personal knowledge--post pics showing the packaging for a Dell or Gateway or HP notebook computer vs apple's packaging for a comparable product? What about iPod packaging vs that for other MP3 players?

    until we know the differences, it's hard to know where to stand on this issue, and impossible to conclude "there's no reason why other manufacturers can make the hange and apple isn't willing..."





    saudi binladin group rpd. saudi binladin group rpd.
  • saudi binladin group rpd.



  • juicedropsdeuce
    Apr 25, 12:55 PM
    Hilarious to all those people who jumped on the THUNDERBOLT bandwagon. No thunderbolt devices yet and they have the hideous old case design.

    :rolleyes:





    saudi binladin group rpd. saudi binladin group rpd. in
  • saudi binladin group rpd. in



  • AidenShaw
    Sep 9, 12:27 PM
    Kentsfield is two Conroes on a single die. They don't share cache like the previous Pentium D chips. So they'll each have 4 MB of cache and then communicate over the front side bus.
    Minor terminology correction - the "die" is the silicon chip, the "package" is the carrier with the pins....

    http://www.xbitlabs.com/web/2006-6-22.html

    Kentsfield consists of two Conroe dies, each featuring two cores and 4MB of L2 cache.

    See http://www.tomshardware.com/2005/12/04/top_secret_intel_processor_plans_uncovered/page4.html
    (this shows a Pentium D image, but Kentsfield is doing the same trick.)





    saudi binladin group rpd. saudi binladin group rpd.
  • saudi binladin group rpd.



  • JobsRules
    Oct 27, 09:31 AM
    If, say, Steinberg didn't like the fact that girls were hanbding out Protools leaflets in the aisles near their stand do you think Protools would have been kicked out?

    No.

    It's a huge over-reaction and shows that we now live in a world so devoid of genuine public spaces where debate can freely take place that Governments and corporations can silence anyone on a whim.





    saudi binladin group rpd. saudi binladin group logo.
  • saudi binladin group logo.



  • kim0785b
    Oct 27, 01:22 PM
    Apple Green Ipod,





    saudi binladin group rpd. saudi binladin group rpd.
  • saudi binladin group rpd.



  • dsnort
    Sep 19, 02:09 PM
    Make it 125,001. My wife has been dying to get "Stick It".





    saudi binladin group rpd. Image Credit: AFP; Rod Stewart
  • Image Credit: AFP; Rod Stewart



  • Old Smuggler
    Sep 13, 09:42 PM
    i agree its got to compete with my treo
    ill admit palm OS garnet blows but its not as bad as windows
    ill just wait for OS X Mobile





    saudi binladin group rpd. of the RPD squad automatic
  • of the RPD squad automatic



  • sushi
    Sep 20, 08:51 AM
    I think the HD DVD is out of control already.
    Interesting that you say that.

    For those of us who have enjoyed videos over the years, we've had the following formats:

    - Beta
    - VHS
    - Super VHS
    - CED
    - LD, and it variants
    - DVD

    and now HD-DVD / Bluray

    Maybe the key for the format change is to line the companies pockets!





    saudi binladin group rpd. saudi binladin group.
  • saudi binladin group.



  • brewno
    Apr 14, 12:10 PM
    Nice. USB3 on a MBP, all I wanted. My '07 MBP C2D is still running perfectly. It can wait a year for it :) I already have a 2Tb USB3 external HD waiting for it.





    saudi binladin group rpd. saudi binladin group. saudi
  • saudi binladin group. saudi



  • Kwill
    Apr 20, 10:34 AM
    If I were to believe the plots, my iPad has been more places than I have taken it. It does, however, accurately present the general vicinity with larger circles.





    saudi binladin group rpd. saudi bin laden group
  • saudi bin laden group



  • whooleytoo
    Oct 12, 03:58 PM
    Maybe because all across the globe, women and children are hugely disadvantaged economically and socially in comparison to men? People who need more help should get more help.


    Generally, that's a good point. But in this case I don't think it's significant: your average adult male in Africa is likely to be more affluent than the average adult female (or child), sure - but it's not as if he can afford quality healthcare either!

    It's just people at two different levels of poverty, neither of whom can afford the healthcare they need.





    hvfsl
    Aug 23, 05:58 PM
    dought that very much there are better sound cards on the market

    Not if you want to play games.





    rtdunham
    Oct 27, 10:56 AM
    Have you ever been to a tech convention? It is *not* a free-for-all where people roam around handing out fliers anywhere on the convention floor. Vendors are expected to stick to their designated booth that they paid for. Conventions make money by charging for floorspace. What kind of leverage would they have to charge for premium or larger floorspace, if vendors could just get the smallest booth possible, but then flood the convention floor with people handing out brochures?

    You understand the conference/expo world. In my past life i produced conferences for up to 2000 people and trade shows with the floorspace of a MacWorld Expo. Managing your customers (exhibitors) is not a precise science, but you're always trying to sustain some sense of fairness: A's music can't drown out conversations in B's deal-making suite; the smell of goats in C's exhibit (this is a REAL example, from an otherwise suit-and-tie professional show!) can't keep people from approaching the exhibitors in adjacent booth D; and business is supposed to be confined to the space rented for that purpose--if you're not an exhibitor, you can't walk the floor and snag customers from in front of paying exhibitors' booths, to make deals; if you are an exhibitor, you're supposed to do your biz in the space you're paying for, for the reasons Imalave presented.

    In practice, there's a considerable fudge factor, but show management does the best it can, if it wants to preserve the appeal of the show for the majority of the exhibitors and attendees. I wasn't at the Mac show in question so can't speak to the specifics, but these are certainly the principles that apply. I HAVE attended all the MWSF Expos for the past decade and COMDEX until it expired, and i know that exhibitors do roam the floors at those shows, awarding prizes to shoppers wearing designated badges, passing out literature, etc., and I know it IS often hard to converse at booth E due to the cheering/chanting/amplified presentations at booth F. But it's all managed into a mix that seems to work very well for everyone.





    aristotle
    Nov 13, 07:07 PM
    As a professional developer, I do need to point a couple of items out…

    The link that DARING FIREBALL points to (mentioned earlier in this thread) sighting "Public APIs" is not an ADC documentation site.

    One of the Desktop APIs being used (sited via the Public API link) is being used in a manner that is specifically reaching into "/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Resources", this is a very large red flag… Your reaching
    into someone else's bundle here.

    The other Desktop API is requesting the icon of a document type - I would sure be peeved if I found someone else's Desktop application broadcasting one of *MY* hand made graphics or icons out to their iPhone application.

    Regardless, Both of the API being used to obtain the graphics/icons are being called are from the Mac OS X Desktop SDK, not from the iPhone SDK. In addition, the result is being broadcast out to another machine (the phone), an image they don't hold rights to.

    Just because you can get hold of an arbitrary image (including a users document) via a "Public" API, doesn't give you the right to use it without permission.
    Thank you. You said it better that I could right now as I'm trying to fight off a cold. :o

    I'm also a professional developer for that other platform with a monopoly in the desktop market (windows client/server). I've only dabbled with OS X but the general principles are the same regardless of whether you are using OS X APIs or Win32. Just because an API can give you access to an image, it does not mean that you can use it wherever however you wish.

    If I was an icon artist, I might be upset if my icons were being used on an iPhone app which were only licensed for use in a specific desktop app whether directly or indirectly because it was set as the default icon for a data type on the server.





    sully677
    May 1, 12:11 AM
    Any news about a 24in option?





    fall3n
    Sep 5, 08:31 PM
    oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. I'm stoked. I'm getting me an iMac. woohoo. I'm gonna let my buddy at the computer store know to put one on hold for me as soon as he gets it. yesssssssss.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment