Wednesday, May 11, 2011

six flags great adventure rides

six flags great adventure rides. Six Flags Great Adventure
  • Six Flags Great Adventure



  • Evangelion
    Sep 5, 09:06 AM
    Store is back up. Can't see anything new





    six flags great adventure rides. six flags great adventure
  • six flags great adventure



  • infidel69
    Mar 29, 11:27 AM
    Microsoft should work on perfecting windows before starting a mobile OS

    Windows 7 kicks ass, it's every bit as good as Snow Leopard if not better.





    six flags great adventure rides. Photo TR: Six Flags Great
  • Photo TR: Six Flags Great



  • sisyphus
    Sep 10, 09:07 PM
    With people putting off for the "next big thing" I wonder how many people will end up buying nothing ;)


    Well here at work I could replace 4 PC draughting workstations with a Conroe based system. We already have 23" monitors so we are not going to purchase iMacs, and while Mac Pro's are nice they are too expensive for us... A $1500 headless system would do wonders! (and yes the mini is too little).

    If Apple cannot release such a system we will have to continue purchasing PCs... :(





    six flags great adventure rides. Six Flags Great Adventure
  • Six Flags Great Adventure



  • eleven59
    Apr 25, 01:43 PM
    Guys they've already told us what the next update will be. Remember the MBA commercial, "the future of MacBook" or whatever the actual words were.. Which means no optical, a ssd, and a core2duo with 320m..

    Ahhh the future

    Lol





    six flags great adventure rides. Great Adventure on Monday,
  • Great Adventure on Monday,



  • arn
    Aug 31, 01:19 PM
    Story updated.

    It appears there will be an event on Sept 12th in San Francisco which will be broadcast to London.

    arn





    six flags great adventure rides. Six Flags Great Adventure
  • Six Flags Great Adventure



  • bdj21ya
    Oct 12, 04:11 PM
    Steve, if you are reading this, make a nano in ORANGE and I'll buy one. :)


    Sorry if someone already mentioned orange in this thread. I just came along and couldn't be bothered to read the entire thread up to this point.

    ORANGE!

    Personally, I'd love a true blue or navy blue one.





    six flags great adventure rides. Six Flags Great Adventure,
  • Six Flags Great Adventure,



  • Half Glass
    Sep 14, 12:43 PM
    According to MacWorld, they originally reported the date as the 24th, but have corrected their article and it is the 25th.

    Not a huge deal, just clarifies that there will not be an Apple Special event then a seperate event at Photokina.

    --HG





    six flags great adventure rides. On Great Adventure#39;s Roarin#39;
  • On Great Adventure#39;s Roarin#39;



  • inkhead
    Sep 26, 02:56 PM
    If this is true you can always by the phone at the cingular store outright, then unlock it and use it on any carrier.

    I for one in disappointed they went with GSM





    six flags great adventure rides. Kingda Ka at Six Flags Great
  • Kingda Ka at Six Flags Great



  • AppleScruff1
    Apr 23, 09:40 PM
    Why does anyone doubt that the new Air will be outstanding? My money is on Apple doing a nice job on the Air as they did with the MBP.





    six flags great adventure rides. Six Flags Great Adventure
  • Six Flags Great Adventure



  • iCrizzo
    Mar 30, 12:10 PM
    Just seen on Mashable that Apple is now releasing a new iPod touch aimed at children. Now the Catholic church is suing Apple because they are naming this new device iTouch Kids. :eek:





    six flags great adventure rides. Six Flags Great Adventure
  • Six Flags Great Adventure



  • levitynyc
    Sep 9, 11:53 AM
    I'm not a gaming expert, but from what I've read, 512MB is no faster than 256MB for most current gaming applications, it's the throughput of the GPU that counts. Do any gamers out there want to comment on this?

    I don't think that you could run Oblivion particularly well with only 256MB of Video Memory. Maybe you could, but you couldn't nearly max of the Graphics or else you would suffer some frame rate issues.





    six flags great adventure rides. Six Flags Great Adventure
  • Six Flags Great Adventure



  • roadbloc
    Mar 29, 01:17 PM
    And where in the first post from the OP did they mention 'in the Finder'?
    Doesn't take a genius to work out does it? I understood him, as did plenty of others. If you wish to pointlessly nitpick in hope to make OS X's lack of basic but useful features sound negligible then so be it.

    Finder lacks cut and paste. It bugs me at times too.





    six flags great adventure rides. Photo TR: Six Flags Great
  • Photo TR: Six Flags Great



  • aeaglex07
    Apr 20, 01:16 PM
    Wow, this is really, really bad. I've no idea how any company would think this was acceptable. There's no way this was simply an oversight.

    Absolutely unacceptable.

    go buy a Droid and let Google sell your personal info:D





    six flags great adventure rides. Six Flags Great Adventure is a
  • Six Flags Great Adventure is a



  • Eidorian
    Jul 20, 01:22 PM
    I hope nobody's brought this up because I skipped a few pages of the thread, but...

    I've noticed some things with regards to pricing.

    The current 1.86 GHz Yonah in the 17" iMac costs $294.
    The new 2 GHz Merom costs $294.
    A 2.16 GHz Merom costs $423.
    A 2.16 GHz Conroe costs $224.

    A 2.16 GHz Conroe is a full $70 cheaper than the 1.86 GHz Yonah in the iMac today and $70 cheaper than the 2 GHz Merom Apple would use if they went with Merom. This would allow either higher profit margins or a price drop (or they could put the extra money into something else).


    If there is a power supply problem- I'm sure it won't cost $70 to increase the power supply capacity a little.

    If, instead, there is both a heat and power issue- a 2.16 GHz Conroe underclocked to 2 GHz is still $70 cheaper than a 2 GHz Merom and probably outperforms it, and can be advertised as a desktop processor and completes Apple's lineup.


    I'm strongly hoping for Conroe in an iMac. I also hope the iMac gets updated at WWDC. I really don't want to wait anylonger to make the purchase, and the back to school deal expires in September two days after MacExpo Paris.


    From what's been said, it looks like Conroe doesn't run too hot, it just sucks too much power. However, it still saves a lot of money to use, a little which can be put in to increasing the power supply, and the rest is pure profit for Apple. It also provides a huge leap in performance.

    Apple can bump the iMac from 1.86/2 GHz to 2.16/2.4 GHz. The 2.4 GHz Conroe costs $107 less than the 2 GHz Yonah in the current 20" iMac, which could even spell a price drop, additional features, or just a huge Apple profit margin.You're the first one to bring this up. Conroe is well worth the money for its processing power. Getting a higher output power supply for the iMac shouldn't be to hard. So, I really do hope Apple somehow puts a Conroe in the iMac. :D

    Oh and no underclocking please. :p





    six flags great adventure rides. Six Flags Great Adventure
  • Six Flags Great Adventure



  • DrFrankTM
    Sep 9, 10:53 AM
    He is talking about reliability data from at least the last 10 years, Aiden...data you must have no clue about, of course...after all, Macs just started doing Windows, right? :rolleyes:

    Am I the only one who's starting to find this petty crusade of yours annoying? Seriously, just drop it. The iMac is a great machine. I loved my G5 and I might well buy another iMac when I upgrade from the Mini I have now. A Mac Pro would be nice too, but we'll see. Anyways, the iMac is not the "most powerful desktop" in the world and no one gives a damn: it's an awesome machine regardless. So please, honestly, just drop it. What you said was false and still is. It's ok. Everyone makes mistakes. But drop it. It's starting to annoy me very seriously and I'd be surprised if I was the only one.

    And I don't see what your personal attacks on some fine folks here are adding to the discussion. Along with opinions, AidenShaw - among others - brings a lot of technical expertise and hard facts to the table. I, for one, value that greatly, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Indeed, the reason MacRumors is so awesome is that a fair share of the posters bring more than opinions to the forums: they also bring hard facts and educated guesses. I think that people can discuss respectfully, that people can argue respectfully, and that people can disagree respectfully. Most folks here do, and I'm sure you can do it too if you try even just a little. Thanks.





    six flags great adventure rides. Machine (Six Flags Great
  • Machine (Six Flags Great



  • BornAgainMac
    Sep 19, 06:51 PM
    I was disappointed that only Disney signed up so I bought a ton of movies in the last week. Hopefully that got the attention of the other studios and sign up too. I really like the idea of downloading musics and I think HD movies will be a killer next year. Hopefully hard drives will continue to go down in price.

    Most of the movies I purchased I didn't plan to purchase in DVD format. I looked at the trailer and liked it so I bought it. It is the convenience that sold me. This is revenue the studio would never receive before now.





    six flags great adventure rides. Interests:Six Flags Great
  • Interests:Six Flags Great



  • sfh
    Mar 23, 05:06 PM
    There are plenty of websites that do the same thing so therefore they need to petition the websites to censor their sites if they are going to ask apple to censor their app store.





    six flags great adventure rides. Dark Night: Six Flags Great
  • Dark Night: Six Flags Great



  • AaronEdwards
    Apr 20, 12:48 PM
    So did you opt-in that the government / law enforcement gets the tracking data of your phone (smart-phone,dumb-phone,whatever-phone) .... well does not really matter because they don't care if you opted in or not, they just store it on THEIR server (which is quite different than having it on my phone and my laptop with only me having access ... well its still stored on the government server)

    It's not the same issue. This is a problem with people close to you, be it a spouse, boyfriend, relative, or for that matter a cop lifting information from your phone.

    Personally, I encrypt, I restrict access. So this isn't a problem for me, but that doesn't mean that I don't see the major problem with it.





    six flags great adventure rides. Six Flags Great Adventure
  • Six Flags Great Adventure



  • jjhny
    Mar 23, 06:32 PM
    Lets leave these apps alone and put the Senators in jail.

    Best statement in this thread!





    Manic Mouse
    Jul 18, 04:16 AM
    I think this is all the more reason why they'll go with an Allendale, it's not as high of a performace chip but it does exceed the performace of the Meroms. It's a desktop chip, designed for lower end desktops, not a mobile chip without as much power.

    Why wouldn't they just use Conroe? It's not like the chips are expensive, they have the same thermal output and a bigger L2 cache. I'm expecting a 2.4Ghz 17' and a 2.66Ghz 20'. Which would work out cheaper than using 2.16Ghz and 2.33Ghz Meroms.





    g4 powerbookboy
    Feb 9, 10:27 AM
    when my mac gets a virus ill be shocked, il buy it when i do. (not that ill know when i have one anyway0

    while typing this one of those 20 year animal adoption commercials, they make me want to punch the puppy more than help it. gosh they cant just make a short to the point video no they have to get in your face about it!:mad:

    hey now, no punching poor homeless abused pets, especially poor sweet puppies and dogs!! i own a sweet doberman that i adopted from paws chicago who was used for dog fighting and now he has a home where he is loved on a daily basis, thats the only way poor abused animals have a chance, making commercials showing the fact that they need peoples help and maybe someone will even adopt one or a few... that would be great as long as the animal got in a good home!





    AaronEdwards
    Apr 20, 12:13 PM
    time to do research?

    if you are not doing anything wrong, what is there to worry about?

    I totally agree. We should just let any corporation or government track anything we do. If they want to turn our phones into constant listening devices, why would anyone oppose that, other than those who are doing wrong....

    Sheeple.





    swingerofbirch
    Aug 31, 01:22 PM
    Why is Apple first ditching the Apple Expo and then upstaging it with a keynote on the day it opens?

    It looks like Apple has pantsed the Apple Expo.

    Maybe it's because the movie store will be US only which wouldn't go over well in fair Paris.

    Maybe it's because Steve Jobs cannot travel.

    Maybe it's just a crazy rumor.





    Popeye206
    Apr 19, 08:51 AM
    Too bad Apple couldn't just ask Samsung to behave themselves... Maybe they did?

    I don't know about you, but it's pretty obvious to me that the Samsung devices pictured here are a clear and blatant rip-off of Apple's designs and interface. At least other Android devices had some differentiating elements. Not so here. Even a monkey could see Samsung stealing Apple's bananas in this case.

    So you know, before you sue, you issue a "Cease" letter explaining your claim and asking the offending company to stop. So in essence, they did ask. It's part of the process.

    Really guys.... this is all just normal business. It amazes me when people get up in arms either way. Valid patents and technology innovations need to protected by their owners... otherwise they are fools to let others copy them... especially when you do have the hottest single product out there. Apple worked hard to get where they are and to just let others copy freely would be stupid on Apple's part.

    With that said, I'm saying the above as a "fanboy" but as someone in the software industry and value the things I've done in the past and patents we've had.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment