Thursday, May 26, 2011

Jessica & Ashlee Simpson's 9-Hour Lawyer Visit

Paying a visit to their lawyer?s office, Jessica and Ashlee Simpson were spotted out in Century City, California yesterday afternoon (May 25).

The pop singing pair were joined by their mother Tina as they attended what ended up being a 9-hour-long meeting.

As for Jessica?s upcoming wedding, the ?Come On Over? babe told press she?s not trying to outdo the newly-married Duke and Duchess of Cambridge?s nuptials.

?I absolutely adore Kate?s dress. I thought she looked absolutely beautiful, there?s no bride that can top a royal wedding. I?m not going to be wearing the same kind of thing, but it will be beautiful in its own right.?

Jessica also noted that she?s hoping to shed some pounds before saying ?I Do.? ?I am going to dance around my bedroom and hopefully lose some weight ? and lift some weights and do what I can!?

Source: http://gossipcenter.com/jessica-simpson/jessica-ashlee-simpsons-9-hour-lawyer-visit-509725

Larissa Meek

No comments:

Post a Comment