Wednesday, May 11, 2011

barcode logo

barcode logo. buy arcode
  • buy arcode



  • batchtaster
    Nov 14, 09:13 AM
    Whatever. Someone will be more than happy to come along and fill the gap, if they haven't already.

    Let's see, that's, what, two developers who've decided to pack it in. That's not a "wave of discontent" or whatever it's supposedly being touted as. Esp since more developers have no doubt joined in the same period than have walked. This is the nature of this kind of thing. Not happy? Fine. Leave. Nobody's making you stay. It was your choice to get involved in the first place. Take your ball and go home.

    The Doomsayers can go ***** themselves.





    barcode logo. take their arcode logo
  • take their arcode logo



  • BoyBach
    Oct 12, 01:38 PM
    You think Mac fanboys are intense, Oprah fangirls are radically intense and a couple of orders of magnitude more numerous. The demographics of the audience tells the story of the "heartstrings" decision to support a charity targeted to women and children.

    As for why release it on TV and "risk" a leak (which has happened obviously)? It's simple. The TV audience is vast. The Orpah watchers are MOTIVATED and spenders.


    I agree. Oprah is an industry all by herself and if this rumour is true and she tells her audience to go and buy the new RED iPod to help in the fight against AIDS, I'd be fairly confident in predicting that it would be best-selling iPod ever.





    barcode logo. UPC arcode.
  • UPC arcode.



  • goodcow
    Apr 4, 11:59 AM
    The problem with stolen Apple products would be no Applecare.

    Incorrect.

    Even with a police report, the AppleCare is still valid for liability reasons. At least this is my experience working at a University where there have been thefts in the past.





    barcode logo. BarCode logo
  • BarCode logo



  • Qunchuy
    Sep 19, 03:45 PM
    Studios rely on physical store dealers for "impulse sales" which has a different character than online. If you are in the online store software or website, it tries to cross-sell you. But retail impulse sales are targeting people who are not shopping for music at all. They just walk by and see it while shopping for something else. The most powerful example of this is Wal-Mart. They sell CD's as a loss leader to generate store traffic of a key range of demographics.
    I don't understand your point. Why would Wal-mart try to sell you a CD as an impulse buy if they lose money on them? I don't think that's what you meant to say.

    The iTunes Store is about convenience, which is only slightly removed from impulse. If it takes you less time to click on the "buy" button than it does for you to convince yourself that you really don't need it, it's a sale. :)





    barcode logo. Slipknot+arcode+logo
  • Slipknot+arcode+logo



  • ImNoSuperMan
    Sep 26, 08:04 AM
    What about India? I want me an iPhone!! :mad:

    And why the exclusive deal? Wouldn't that mean that Apple would sell LESS iPhone's? I can't see how an exclusive deal with Cingular/O2 benefits anyone other than Cingular/O2...

    i`d once bought an unlocked T-Mobile Sony T610 in India and it worked absolutely fine with all the GSM providers I tried. So in case even if this iPhone is exclusive to Cingular we`d still be able to get it to work here(fingers crossed).





    barcode logo. ACWOT Barcode Logo Tee Shirt by beebzteez. Something Something Clever
  • ACWOT Barcode Logo Tee Shirt by beebzteez. Something Something Clever



  • SirROM
    Aug 31, 09:53 PM
    If Apple is planning to introduce a video iPod and movie service on the 12th, might it makes sense to release updates of some products, such as the MBP, the previous week, giving the full spotlight to the new products. There really doesn't need to be a special press event for an updated laptop, even if it does have a new case (as I don't expect it to be too different). It would certainly give Apple lots of positive press about the updates and fuel even more talk about what was coming the following week.

    Just my usual 2� worth....





    barcode logo. Yung Joc Barcode Logo T-Shirt
  • Yung Joc Barcode Logo T-Shirt



  • Peace
    Jul 17, 10:38 AM
    Merom to launch July 23rd according to the latest Intel roadmap from this site :

    http://www.hkepc.com/bbs/itnews.php?tid=631837





    barcode logo. truthaids-arcode-logo
  • truthaids-arcode-logo



  • arkmannj
    Apr 25, 06:52 PM
    awesome... maybe they'll update the Mac Mini's too I'm thinking of doing "http://macminicolo.net" and a nicer mini would fit the ticket.





    barcode logo. arcode with colors photo
  • arcode with colors photo



  • vwcruisn
    Mar 23, 06:11 PM
    136 negatives to this story ... nice. :rolleyes:

    Any perceived hit towards censorship obviously trumps the value of human life. :rolleyes:

    should we ban email? I get mass emails on occasion from people at work notifying me of check points. Where does the censorship end "to save a life"?





    barcode logo. stock photo : arcode scanned
  • stock photo : arcode scanned



  • guywithabike
    Aug 31, 12:33 PM
    I'll add fuel to the fire and mention that I just ordered a MacBook yesterday but it's not scheduled to ship out until the 11th. This is usually a good sign of updated machines. However, I'm not expecting Core 2 Duos or anything. A small speed bump would be nice, though.





    barcode logo. “ar code” logo that has
  • “ar code” logo that has



  • jessica.
    Sep 12, 02:27 PM
    I feel vindicated in my 60GB 5G purchase a few months back, particularly since I got it on sale. If I can upgrade the software, I'm all chuckles. Besides, I've almost never found the screen brightness an issue.

    I do wish I could ultra-boost the audio on-board. Some of the video digitizations I have are too quiet.
    I am with you 100%. I am very happy with the updates and love the green nano! I was going to buy a nano so I can get the nike package, but I was only going to get the 1gb for $149. Now I'd get the 2gb for $149 but they don't offer colors so now I'm going to get the 4gb...completely uncessary for me and what I want it for (jogging and gym) but I want green!





    barcode logo. Barcode Cards
  • Barcode Cards



  • HecubusPro
    Aug 28, 03:01 PM
    Also Im not sure if this has been mentioned, but the "free iPod with a Mac" offer ends sept. 16 according to the Apple Store....not sure if there's any correlation going here...

    This has been said many times by many people including myself who are all hoping to cash in on the free ipod offer by the 16th. Maybe if we all collectively think happy thoughts it will happen. Here's to hope! :D





    barcode logo. Google Barcode Logo Page
  • Google Barcode Logo Page



  • snebes
    Apr 30, 02:59 PM
    I will be happy to upgrade to this. Real question is, with the wide screen 27", do I truly need me 25.5" 2nd monitor any longer...





    barcode logo. Google logo barcode spells
  • Google logo barcode spells



  • swindmill
    Aug 31, 02:22 PM
    I hope they update the macbooks, but my dad just ordered one for my mom yesterday, so it would be a bit unfortunate for her if she ended up with a brand new - old model.





    barcode logo. Nathalie+emmanuel+and+sam+
  • Nathalie+emmanuel+and+sam+



  • funkyT80
    Mar 22, 03:07 PM
    wait, since when did apple make computers? :rolleyes:





    barcode logo. This logo design represents
  • This logo design represents



  • Sobering
    Sep 4, 03:32 PM
    New iMacs? Are you freakin kidding me? I just bought a damn iMac and now there is already new ones! Pffff...





    barcode logo. arcode logo isn#39;t really
  • arcode logo isn#39;t really



  • crlosg2
    May 3, 01:07 PM
    Image (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/05/03/2011-imac-notes-magic-trackpad-option-display-connectivity-boot-camp-update/)

    In the wake of today's release of new iMacs (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/05/03/apple-releases-new-sandy-bridge-quad-core-imacs-with-thunderbolt/), a number of tidbits about the new models have been surfacing.

    Article Link: 2011 iMac Notes: Magic Trackpad Option, Display Connectivity, Boot Camp Update (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/05/03/2011-imac-notes-magic-trackpad-option-display-connectivity-boot-camp-update/)

    Did anyone notice that it has an IPS display?
    http://www.apple.com/imac/features.html#displays





    barcode logo. arcode
  • arcode



  • milo
    Sep 6, 07:52 AM
    This is what I had anticipated a while back, but Apple went and invested in the Mini as the quasi-set-top-box. I'm not saying it's not possible, but I wonder if they would change horses mid stream, as it were. I think the video AE would be cool, but it's not quite mainstream enough for regular folk. The Mini, on the other hand, would be sufficiently mainstream if Apple cut the price a little bit and made Front Row a little more robust (and included a DVI to HDMI cable ;)).

    The mini isn't really any more of a set top box than any other mac, other than it being small. I don't see going with an airport as a change in direction, they've been pretty adamant that it's not a set top box all along. For a TV unit to become mainstream, it would have to be $200 tops, and even that is pretty high. A mini will never get that cheap - and even if it was, it would still be a waste to have a whole computer used for just TV when a cheap, simple streaming device would do the job.

    I agree with everyone here who says that when Apple starts their own movie store they should also release a new Application along with it.

    Playing video in iTunes is pretty bad.

    They don't need a new app, they just need to fix iTunes.


    I guess I was thinking if they up the resolution too much on the movie it may look better on the big screen, but it will no longer be compatible on the ipod.

    I don't think the problem would be fixable in the firmware either. How big are we going to make these files?

    Right now, I can rip a DVD (that I own of course) and crunch it down to my iPOD's size 320x240 (roughly 600MB for a couple of hours) . Now... it supports up to 640x480, but that turns it into a pretty hefty file.

    I don't see apple changing the resolution for movies unless you want rediculous download times. Just downloading some of these HD trailers takes forever, and they look terrible on the displays at the apple store (tried it there only because I thought it was my computer, not the technology).

    I guess I would rather see an on demand viewing solution for the hi-def stuff, which I can already do through comcast, and stick to low res for my iPod Video when I am traveling.

    Either way... like I said in another post... you are going to see an updated iPod Nano, upgraded processors for some of models still using the first generation intel chips, and a worthless video streamer that lets you feed your video to a TV without hooking your computer up to it lo res (which will look terrible on a 1080p television)... oh and the Movie downloads - probably from Disney Pixar only at first.

    This would suck for me because the last thing I want to do is tie up my computer so somebody in my house can watch INCREDIBLES with bad picture and average sound in my living room.

    My guess would be that they'd offer two versions of the movie, one for TV and one for iPod (either giving the user a choice or letting them have both). If download time is an issue, another option is having the user's computer render out the smaller version, if the machine is fast enough.

    They pretty much have to up the quality if they want to sell movies and promote them for watching on a TV. I assume they'll go NTSC and not HD, the size for that is still managable for people with high speed connections.

    I disagree that the airport will be "worthless", because I don't think they will ship one that is low rez. NTSC (dvd quality) at minimum. I don't think low rez is even an option for TV viewing, apple wouldn't release something they'd know was doomed to fail.





    barcode logo. The one dimensional arcode
  • The one dimensional arcode



  • manu chao
    Apr 11, 10:01 AM
    More like "click there to stream music to my mac which is connected to my sound system".

    Both financially and from a space and energy consumption point of view, an Apple TV or an Airport Express is a more efficient solution for this. Apple tends to support only the efficient and simple solutions, not the cumbersome ones.



    I think you got it completely wrong here. How is my WiFi router which was given to me for free by my internet provider a luxury?

    You know all well that the router is not free, you pay for through your monthly payments. The fact that your provider does not offer a cheaper service without such hardware freebies is just unfortunate. Would you be happy if Apple included a free Airport Express with all Macs (but naturally increased the price for the Mac)? There is nothing free, at least in the physical world (the digital world can be very close to free, see iOS apps).


    And of course Apple is getting greedy by not adding Airtunes to other wireless solutions they sell.

    So, how much do think Apple is asking for licensing their Airplay technology, I'd guess at most between $5-10.




    Maccus Aurelius
    Oct 27, 02:26 PM
    What seriously kills me about all this is that those sensationalist chimpanzees from GP rally against a computer company that presently has roughly 6% (or less) of the computer market....almost every throw away computer I've ever seen were Compaqs, HP's, Dells, Gateways/e-Machines, and a few other generic crap boxes from some nameless plastic factory stuffing windoze in a toaster. Seriously, Greenpeace goofballs should stop stargazing up their rectums and take a look at the largest contributors of hardware refuse. Macs as far as I know are not easily tossed out. apple computers have been primarily hand me downs unless some terrible accident happened rendering it useless. seriously, no one throws away a functioning mac, unless they decided lead paint makes for good breakfast cereal.

    How many of these sap-chugging numbskulls go after Dell for making computers that generally end up being sidewalk fodder? perhaps they should invest their energies into designing the green computer, since they seem to have so much gloriously skilled scientists at their disposal to expose the evil apple. Go team planet!





    iMacThere4Iam
    Mar 23, 05:06 PM
    Seems to me that if the government has the right to monitor our behavior, we should have the right to monitor what the government is up to.
    Remember that old - fashioned rule called Probable Cause? There was a time when citizens didn't have to explain what they were doing or where they were to police on the street when there was nothing to justify suspicion.
    Now we take it for granted that the government can stop us and ask us questions and search our cars when we're not suspected of doing anything more than exercising our freedom to go where we wish.
    Meanwhile, I see drunk drivers on the road, and 20 state troopers manning a road block miles away, with no chance of catching said drunk driver because they're not out on patrol.
    These Apps allow law abiding citizens to avoid yet another obstacle in their quest to just get somewhere and be left alone without being hassled. Say No Apple, and publish the next round of letters these Senators send. I'll bet they will sound a tad more threatening, and people can see how these government gangsters really operate.





    cube
    Apr 22, 12:02 PM
    Err... and how is that relevant? I'm sure Blu-Ray will live on in other notebooks, but Apple's? Unlikely.

    There were 100GB BDXL when Apple refreshed the MacBook Pro's this year.

    There are no BDXL notebook drives yet.

    Just preempting any claim that there's no place for optical drives because "BD is obsolete".

    Even DVDs and CDs are not obsolete. They are mainstream distribution media.

    Optical drives at not at all at "floppy time".





    muncyweb
    Mar 23, 06:31 PM
    Gotta keep the revenue flowing ya know..

    De facto U.S. Senators asked Apple? Who are the servants in this scenario? Who is the injured party? Punishing one for the irresponsibility of another, tis the American way.

    NOT.

    Participate in lawful governments like the NCAR (ncrepublic.org (http://www.ncrepublic.org))





    balamw
    Sep 6, 01:18 AM
    If they can put the menu logic into iTunes, all the "Airport Express A/V" would have do do is add an H264 decoder chip and video DAC to the current Airport Express, that would be a pretty cheap solution.
    Just note that the H.264 decoder chip in the 5G iPod is what sets the resolution and bitrate limits for current iTMS videos to no more than 320x240 and under 768 kbps. Any more powerful chip would put out more heat and require a larger box to dissipate it. If they went with MPEG-4 they could already handle 2Mbps 480x480 files which is competitive with current digital satellite offerings.

    B



    No comments:

    Post a Comment