steadysignal
Apr 11, 12:22 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)
I dont want to wait :(
who does? but it will be worth it...
I dont want to wait :(
who does? but it will be worth it...
kavika411
Mar 24, 02:10 PM
Where did I make that statement? :confused:
Fair enough. Let's do it this way. Why did you inject "WASP" into a conversation about racism? What point were you making about a "vast majority of WASPs" comprising conservatives. Last time I checked, your injection into the conversation was to defend rdowns supposition that those against Obama are against him because of his "color."
Are you saying that the conservatives' broader strategy for opposing liberals in congress is totally unrelated to their (disingenuous) opposition to intervention in Libya? That's quite rich.
I wish I were, but alas, I believe my comment was rather straight forward - very few words even. But I'll rephrase: It is asinine to hide behind accusations of racism against people who disagree with Obama on his ongoing and new military campaigns. I believe that is as straightforward as I know how to be, but feel free to respond with another question that is both rhetorical and a red herring to what was being discussed.
I don't see why I should try to find a link that supports your mischaracterization of my statements.

album, Lionel

lionel messi, arcelona

lionel messi wallpaper

Lionel+messi+2011+pictures
.jpg)
lionel messi barcelona 2011

lionel messi barcelona

Lionel Messi Barcelona 2011

lionel messi barcelona 2011

LIONEL MESSI BARCELONA FC

Lionel+messi+2011+pictures

FC Barcelona Wallpaper

LIONEL MESSI WALLPAPER 2011

Andres messi wallpapers posts

LIONEL MESSI 2011 BARCELONA
Fair enough. Let's do it this way. Why did you inject "WASP" into a conversation about racism? What point were you making about a "vast majority of WASPs" comprising conservatives. Last time I checked, your injection into the conversation was to defend rdowns supposition that those against Obama are against him because of his "color."
Are you saying that the conservatives' broader strategy for opposing liberals in congress is totally unrelated to their (disingenuous) opposition to intervention in Libya? That's quite rich.
I wish I were, but alas, I believe my comment was rather straight forward - very few words even. But I'll rephrase: It is asinine to hide behind accusations of racism against people who disagree with Obama on his ongoing and new military campaigns. I believe that is as straightforward as I know how to be, but feel free to respond with another question that is both rhetorical and a red herring to what was being discussed.
I don't see why I should try to find a link that supports your mischaracterization of my statements.
avkills
Jul 14, 02:35 PM
Man if they put the power supply on the top that would just be insanely stupid. 2 Optical drives is fine by me, although I am good with just one. But the post above about a Blu-Ray drive would make having 2 logical, one is Blue-ray, other is DVD/CD +/- RW.
-mark
-mark
NoSmokingBandit
Nov 30, 05:34 PM
Anyone have any tips to complete the top gear special challenge? I can't manage to get around all those bus'
Its tough, but i did it. Unless you are going to hit someone you really dont need to slow down for many turns. The buses dont go fast enough for it to be a problem. You can get to 11th at the first turn but cutting in very close to the cone (dont hit it!) and downshifting to slide a little. Sneak into 11th and start drafting the bus in front of you. Theres an easy left where you can pass on the inside and take one more place, then get as close to the tires on the right as possible and you'll be able to grab a few more spots before you hit the 2nd straight.
The next turn is a hard left into an easy 180� right. Be careful on the left as its easy to hit a cone, then cut close to the inside of the right. When you get out of that turn you should be directly behind the blue and teal buses. You wont be able to pass them for a while so draft as best as you can until you get to the hard left at the complete other end of the track. Take that turn really wide and stay to the inside as you exit. You should be able to stay at speed and sneak right by if you are careful enough to not bump into them. If you are too close just back off a little, as long as you pass the blue buses at this turn you are doing great. Just be careful.
The next is a hard left that takes you back to the starting line. If you got ahead of the blue and teal bus there will be a bit of congestion there. Stay close to the inside but be careful you dont hit the grass too much. You should be able to get 5th or 6th before the 2nd lap starts. Follow the same lines as before and watch your corners for a chance to pass on the inside. I got to 1st at the last long straight, but the dark green bus in front is a little violent, so screw the line and do whatever it takes to stay away from him. Take both last lefts carefully and you'll grab first.
Its tough, but possible when you learn the track. I havent tried the Lotus challenge yet because i've been working on licenses, but i assume its roughly the same process just much faster.
Its tough, but i did it. Unless you are going to hit someone you really dont need to slow down for many turns. The buses dont go fast enough for it to be a problem. You can get to 11th at the first turn but cutting in very close to the cone (dont hit it!) and downshifting to slide a little. Sneak into 11th and start drafting the bus in front of you. Theres an easy left where you can pass on the inside and take one more place, then get as close to the tires on the right as possible and you'll be able to grab a few more spots before you hit the 2nd straight.
The next turn is a hard left into an easy 180� right. Be careful on the left as its easy to hit a cone, then cut close to the inside of the right. When you get out of that turn you should be directly behind the blue and teal buses. You wont be able to pass them for a while so draft as best as you can until you get to the hard left at the complete other end of the track. Take that turn really wide and stay to the inside as you exit. You should be able to stay at speed and sneak right by if you are careful enough to not bump into them. If you are too close just back off a little, as long as you pass the blue buses at this turn you are doing great. Just be careful.
The next is a hard left that takes you back to the starting line. If you got ahead of the blue and teal bus there will be a bit of congestion there. Stay close to the inside but be careful you dont hit the grass too much. You should be able to get 5th or 6th before the 2nd lap starts. Follow the same lines as before and watch your corners for a chance to pass on the inside. I got to 1st at the last long straight, but the dark green bus in front is a little violent, so screw the line and do whatever it takes to stay away from him. Take both last lefts carefully and you'll grab first.
Its tough, but possible when you learn the track. I havent tried the Lotus challenge yet because i've been working on licenses, but i assume its roughly the same process just much faster.

polyesterlester
Aug 7, 03:55 PM
From the Xcode 3.0 (http://www.apple.com/macosx/leopard/xcode.html) page:
"Project Snapshots
"Record the state of your project anytime, and restore it instantly. Experiment with new features without spending time or brain cells committing them to a source control system. Like saving a game in Civilization 4, Xcode 3.0 lets you go back in time without repercussions. If only reality worked this way at the Pentagon..."
I love you, Apple.
"Project Snapshots
"Record the state of your project anytime, and restore it instantly. Experiment with new features without spending time or brain cells committing them to a source control system. Like saving a game in Civilization 4, Xcode 3.0 lets you go back in time without repercussions. If only reality worked this way at the Pentagon..."
I love you, Apple.
JoeG4
Apr 25, 03:08 PM
http://www.bgr.com/2011/04/22/google-our-smartphone-location-tracking-is-opt-in/
Just like iOS, the data is opt-in on Android Phones - better yet, Google tells you what they're going to do with it if you opt-in, unlike Apple.
Also: iTunes communicates with iPods and iPhones over an encrypted tunnel, both iOS and iTunes are fairly closed source to the point that they MIGHT be using this information and not telling you.
Either way, the fact that Apple never asks is disturbing, and BOTH practices should be illegal. To what benefit is this information to them? Opt-in for traffic status on navigation would be fair IF the navigation program (which is free with Android phones) was in use - that I could understand.
The amount of sensationalism and Apple apologism here as usual, is kinda sad. Lemme get this straight, you're ashamed of people standing up for their right to privacy? Personally I think MS and Google should also be banned from collecting this type of data unless they tell the user what they're doing with it in large print (and 1 sentence) and allow you to opt out.
Just like iOS, the data is opt-in on Android Phones - better yet, Google tells you what they're going to do with it if you opt-in, unlike Apple.
Also: iTunes communicates with iPods and iPhones over an encrypted tunnel, both iOS and iTunes are fairly closed source to the point that they MIGHT be using this information and not telling you.
Either way, the fact that Apple never asks is disturbing, and BOTH practices should be illegal. To what benefit is this information to them? Opt-in for traffic status on navigation would be fair IF the navigation program (which is free with Android phones) was in use - that I could understand.
The amount of sensationalism and Apple apologism here as usual, is kinda sad. Lemme get this straight, you're ashamed of people standing up for their right to privacy? Personally I think MS and Google should also be banned from collecting this type of data unless they tell the user what they're doing with it in large print (and 1 sentence) and allow you to opt out.
.jpg)
MyDesktopBroke
Mar 24, 10:48 AM
Amazing to see how most Democrats are willing to lie to themselves and ignore the hypocritical truth all around them... the leftist side of the antiwar movement is all but gone, but not because the policies have changed, only because the man has changed.
What Happened to the Antiwar Movement? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=N_VHEts3fqk)
How does that Nobel Peace Prize taste now? Hopey? Changey?
This is cherry picking. As I pointed out earlier, even liberal sites like DailyKos and HuffPo (as well as NYT, MSNBC, etc.) are running critical cases against intervention and Obama's "imperial" (HuffPo) tactics. Dennis Kucinich even said Obama had committed an impeachable offense.
Also, what about Mr. Gingrich (and just about every other GoP bigwig), who a week ago, before Obama had taken action, was blasting the president for letting the Libyan people suffer? Then as soon as Obama acts, Newt blasts him for that, too. (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/03/23/959400/-Newt-Gingrich-flip-flops-on-Libya-bigtime)
The right pro-war machine is all but gone. The policies haven't changed, but the party of the president has.
What Happened to the Antiwar Movement? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=N_VHEts3fqk)
How does that Nobel Peace Prize taste now? Hopey? Changey?
This is cherry picking. As I pointed out earlier, even liberal sites like DailyKos and HuffPo (as well as NYT, MSNBC, etc.) are running critical cases against intervention and Obama's "imperial" (HuffPo) tactics. Dennis Kucinich even said Obama had committed an impeachable offense.
Also, what about Mr. Gingrich (and just about every other GoP bigwig), who a week ago, before Obama had taken action, was blasting the president for letting the Libyan people suffer? Then as soon as Obama acts, Newt blasts him for that, too. (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/03/23/959400/-Newt-Gingrich-flip-flops-on-Libya-bigtime)
The right pro-war machine is all but gone. The policies haven't changed, but the party of the president has.
LagunaSol
Apr 27, 08:24 AM
Its not about being a criminal or paranoid. This data is for the sole purpose of marketers to sell us crap.
Well, I'm tired of seeing ads everywhere I turn. You can't go to the bathroom now without seeing a ad shoved in your face and its becoming tiresome.
Perhaps we can interest you in a *free mobile OS? Android. By Google.
*funded by advertising
Well, I'm tired of seeing ads everywhere I turn. You can't go to the bathroom now without seeing a ad shoved in your face and its becoming tiresome.
Perhaps we can interest you in a *free mobile OS? Android. By Google.
*funded by advertising

princealfie
Nov 29, 11:25 AM
Here's my take.
I started a small record label with 3 signed artists. 2 have gone nowhere and probably won't. 1 has finished her debut release (look for Kyria -Whispers In The Dark on itunes!) and we are working on a follow up.
I write/perform the music and she writes lyrics and sings. We split ANY money coming in 45/45/10. 45% for her, 45% for me and 10% for the label.
We've sold a few hundred songs on itunes and have made a few hundred bucks from it.
I think that itunes is a boon for the music biz. But, now you have to have good songs and good artists to succeed. People will not buy 1 hit and 9 loads of crap anymore. Make the very best music, and people will buy it.
I don't want any tax on what might happen with something. What if the State gave you 25 speeding tickets and 40 parking tickets when you bought a new car? We all know that cars are just used for speeding and parking violations.
NOW, if Universal get's a cut from every ipod sold, we would want a cut too (not as big of a cut, but still). Not to be greedy, but to be fair to my artists.
This is why it won't work. Too many independents that would want their piece too.
Oh ya, go buy Kyria's album on itunes! (If I was a big label, I could charge her for the time I took to post that as advertising expenses... broken is the music industry!)
Does she appear on emusic?
I started a small record label with 3 signed artists. 2 have gone nowhere and probably won't. 1 has finished her debut release (look for Kyria -Whispers In The Dark on itunes!) and we are working on a follow up.
I write/perform the music and she writes lyrics and sings. We split ANY money coming in 45/45/10. 45% for her, 45% for me and 10% for the label.
We've sold a few hundred songs on itunes and have made a few hundred bucks from it.
I think that itunes is a boon for the music biz. But, now you have to have good songs and good artists to succeed. People will not buy 1 hit and 9 loads of crap anymore. Make the very best music, and people will buy it.
I don't want any tax on what might happen with something. What if the State gave you 25 speeding tickets and 40 parking tickets when you bought a new car? We all know that cars are just used for speeding and parking violations.
NOW, if Universal get's a cut from every ipod sold, we would want a cut too (not as big of a cut, but still). Not to be greedy, but to be fair to my artists.
This is why it won't work. Too many independents that would want their piece too.
Oh ya, go buy Kyria's album on itunes! (If I was a big label, I could charge her for the time I took to post that as advertising expenses... broken is the music industry!)
Does she appear on emusic?
QCassidy352
Aug 26, 07:20 PM
The only change is likely to be the cpu. The rest of the MBP will probably be kept the same and if you look at the yonah vs merom benchmarks at places like AnandTech, it probably isn't worth sending it back.
I'm sure the GPU will also be bumped, at the very least. The MBP will probably also see some things that the MB has like a user-removable hard drive and magnetic latch. The CPU and GPU alone make it worth getting the new one, IMO.
Also, I'll say it one last time (yea right) - the imac should not and will not get a mobile processor. It only got Yonah because there was no alternative. It had a real desktop processor when one was available on the PPC side (G5), and it will have a real desktop processor now that one is available on the intel side (Conroe). Leave merom for what it was meant for - laptops.
I'm sure the GPU will also be bumped, at the very least. The MBP will probably also see some things that the MB has like a user-removable hard drive and magnetic latch. The CPU and GPU alone make it worth getting the new one, IMO.
Also, I'll say it one last time (yea right) - the imac should not and will not get a mobile processor. It only got Yonah because there was no alternative. It had a real desktop processor when one was available on the PPC side (G5), and it will have a real desktop processor now that one is available on the intel side (Conroe). Leave merom for what it was meant for - laptops.
AttilaTheHun
Jun 13, 05:27 PM
congrats..but why would anyone pay 425$ for a 3GS/32 when most can get the iPhone discount for a 4G for 74$ more?..I have 3GS/32 black and Im going to keep mine for a back-up phone/iPod/maybe sell it later/ and I'm getting the $499 discount since I'm not eligible for an upgrade til 3/11...glta
You got great price, me too sold my 3GS 32G less then one year old in mint condition got only $400
You got great price, me too sold my 3GS 32G less then one year old in mint condition got only $400
iBorg20181
Sep 19, 11:17 AM
Except we are going to pay Apple a lot of money. What are you paying me?
LOL - well said!
:cool:
iBorg
LOL - well said!
:cool:
iBorg
yoak
Aug 11, 03:12 PM
Who wants to go through the trouble of doing a software change to unlock their phone.
Me for one.
I have done it on all my phones. Reason is simple; when I travel outside Norway and will spend more than a week there, I�ll get a local SIM card because it�s so expensive to use my Norwegian phone (both calling and recieving) As I buy my phones locked to a provider in Norway, I have to unlock them to make this work.
Guess this is more relevant in Europe where people tend to visit different countries more often due to small distances
Me for one.
I have done it on all my phones. Reason is simple; when I travel outside Norway and will spend more than a week there, I�ll get a local SIM card because it�s so expensive to use my Norwegian phone (both calling and recieving) As I buy my phones locked to a provider in Norway, I have to unlock them to make this work.
Guess this is more relevant in Europe where people tend to visit different countries more often due to small distances
sampdoria
Jun 15, 03:02 PM
What a cluster F it was at Radio Shack.
It was just my friend and I on line. Nobody else.
Was there for 30 minutes before I left for work
leaving them with my name. My friend stayed
an additional 30 minutes.
They could not generate a pin. System kept
rejecting their request. Finally we were told they
were out of pins.
Meanwhile, I still see posts about some of you
getting PIN numbers.
Sorry to hear NJRonbo. I was back and forth between going to Apple and RS. But the RS salesperson last night, persuaded me to give him a try, and he would throw in a $50 gift card on top of my crappy trade-ins (good salesman), because I was going for 2 iphone4s. If it didn't work, then go to Apple.
So I decided this morning to try my luck with him. I was the only person in the store asking for the new iphone at 1pm, in the middle of urban cambridge (boston), believe it or not. Patience was key here. He started my order right at 1pm, but got declined like 20 times. I went back to my work an hour later. And he calls me around 2:45pm to say that he has two pins for 32GB iphone4s for me! As far as he knows, they will be available on launch day. With all the uncertainties that have been said on this thread, I won't hold my breath for launch day, but I do appreciate the discounts and trade-ins. So, I say good deal in any case.
He told me he got calls from DM's about there being still plenty of inventory an hour after the start, but because everyone was accessing the central server at once, it was jamming up. It took 2hrs and 45 mins to get my order processed.
I'm pretty satisfied (or lucky) so far, even though the process is so f'd up. I don't think RS intentionally does it this way, but hey it is what it is, for this once in a few years.
It was just my friend and I on line. Nobody else.
Was there for 30 minutes before I left for work
leaving them with my name. My friend stayed
an additional 30 minutes.
They could not generate a pin. System kept
rejecting their request. Finally we were told they
were out of pins.
Meanwhile, I still see posts about some of you
getting PIN numbers.
Sorry to hear NJRonbo. I was back and forth between going to Apple and RS. But the RS salesperson last night, persuaded me to give him a try, and he would throw in a $50 gift card on top of my crappy trade-ins (good salesman), because I was going for 2 iphone4s. If it didn't work, then go to Apple.
So I decided this morning to try my luck with him. I was the only person in the store asking for the new iphone at 1pm, in the middle of urban cambridge (boston), believe it or not. Patience was key here. He started my order right at 1pm, but got declined like 20 times. I went back to my work an hour later. And he calls me around 2:45pm to say that he has two pins for 32GB iphone4s for me! As far as he knows, they will be available on launch day. With all the uncertainties that have been said on this thread, I won't hold my breath for launch day, but I do appreciate the discounts and trade-ins. So, I say good deal in any case.
He told me he got calls from DM's about there being still plenty of inventory an hour after the start, but because everyone was accessing the central server at once, it was jamming up. It took 2hrs and 45 mins to get my order processed.
I'm pretty satisfied (or lucky) so far, even though the process is so f'd up. I don't think RS intentionally does it this way, but hey it is what it is, for this once in a few years.
milo
Aug 18, 03:33 PM
So what apps will saturate all four cores or at least get close to it, on either a quad G5 or quad xeon? Are there any?
Are there any apps that really take advantage of four cores on their own?
Are there any apps that really take advantage of four cores on their own?

SevenInchScrew
Aug 14, 01:20 PM
OK, one last post to clarify my stance on things, then I'm really done.
did you buy GT5: prologue?
for someone who at one point really liked the games/series, i don't see why you wouldn't give this game a shot, at least after reading reviews first. i find it very frustrating to see people make judgements before the game is even out
i hope you at least read some reviews once the game is out before making a choice like that. and i also hope that this thread hasn't led you to that decision
Yes, I did buy GT5:P, sadly. I have spent way to much money on Polyphony's games. I even bought an import PS2 off a friend so I could play some of the JDM releases. I own...

Messi+2011+arcelona

Top skills messi- arcelona

lionelmessibarcelona tips
did you buy GT5: prologue?
for someone who at one point really liked the games/series, i don't see why you wouldn't give this game a shot, at least after reading reviews first. i find it very frustrating to see people make judgements before the game is even out
i hope you at least read some reviews once the game is out before making a choice like that. and i also hope that this thread hasn't led you to that decision
Yes, I did buy GT5:P, sadly. I have spent way to much money on Polyphony's games. I even bought an import PS2 off a friend so I could play some of the JDM releases. I own...
meanmusic
Aug 27, 10:33 PM
Core 2 Duo is here. Looks like Toshiba is first out of the gate with Core 2 Duo laptops:
http://www.toshibadirect.com:80/td/b2c/pdet.to?poid=347885&coid=-30600&seg=HHO
http://www.toshibadirect.com:80/td/b2c/pdet.to?poid=347885&coid=-30600&seg=HHO
Aleco
Apr 8, 01:23 AM
Best Buy made reservations on the iPad. When I went in and said they have several instock, he checked on the computer. They said they had 5 but it was all for reserved customers that put $100 down in the first place.
Daremo
Apr 19, 01:28 PM
The sales numbers are impressive, but not surprising.
Sikh
Apr 11, 01:03 PM
Ive had my 3GS since launch and my contract will end same date in june i got my phone.
I was hoping to wait MAYBE a month or 2, but if this holds up true, and they dont tell us at WDDC, they just expect us to wait, I will GLADLY go with a HTC Dual Core Android or Samsung Galaxy Dual Core Android because my 3GS is @ 512 cycles and its barely starting to hold 7 hours anymore, I need a new phone but Im waiting.
Also whats ironic is, apple care ends at the same time, and I was hoping that apple would keep the 2 year cycle going so every 2 years you just "rotate" out. Dad had a 3G, next year I got a 3GS, next year he got a 4, this year I was gonna get a 5. If they **** up that cycle, ill call it quits on Apple.
I love the iPhone, but im not going 2 1/2 years with a phone that wont hold a charge in a few months.
They better give us an explanation, or im done with apple.
I was hoping to wait MAYBE a month or 2, but if this holds up true, and they dont tell us at WDDC, they just expect us to wait, I will GLADLY go with a HTC Dual Core Android or Samsung Galaxy Dual Core Android because my 3GS is @ 512 cycles and its barely starting to hold 7 hours anymore, I need a new phone but Im waiting.
Also whats ironic is, apple care ends at the same time, and I was hoping that apple would keep the 2 year cycle going so every 2 years you just "rotate" out. Dad had a 3G, next year I got a 3GS, next year he got a 4, this year I was gonna get a 5. If they **** up that cycle, ill call it quits on Apple.
I love the iPhone, but im not going 2 1/2 years with a phone that wont hold a charge in a few months.
They better give us an explanation, or im done with apple.
puggles
Jun 13, 12:37 AM
Will radio shack be selling the bumpers?
SuperCachetes
Mar 23, 04:23 PM
"Is it your position that Libya represents a larger danger to American assets/security than Iraq? If not, is it your suggestion that America should be involved in every humanitarian crisis with brutal dictators worldwide, or at least those comparable to Libya? If so, why aren't we in North Korea? Why aren't we in any number of African nations?
I think this is a fair point, and it really doesn't matter if it's the United States making the calls, or the United Nations. We are essentially playing "God" with the other nations of the world. My complaint on the first page revolved around the lack of a quantifiable threshold for intervention. We inadvertently play favorites, and the world has every right to wonder about the motivation any time the USA takes action against a sovereign state. We should either stay out of ALL interference, or else put on the damn star-spangled cape and superhero tights and get to business already. Wherever evil is, we must go and fight it! :rolleyes:
Why you keep on referring to Iraq when the scale of action in scope of resources and time isn't remotely on the size of the Iraq invasion, is a complete mystery. If you're attempting to make this Obama's 'Iraq' folly, then you will fail. This will be off the front pages of US papers in terms of US engagement within a week or two.
Quite right. So far the whole Libya affair has a lot more in common with Desert Fox (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Iraq_(December_1998)) than Iraq...
I think this is a fair point, and it really doesn't matter if it's the United States making the calls, or the United Nations. We are essentially playing "God" with the other nations of the world. My complaint on the first page revolved around the lack of a quantifiable threshold for intervention. We inadvertently play favorites, and the world has every right to wonder about the motivation any time the USA takes action against a sovereign state. We should either stay out of ALL interference, or else put on the damn star-spangled cape and superhero tights and get to business already. Wherever evil is, we must go and fight it! :rolleyes:
Why you keep on referring to Iraq when the scale of action in scope of resources and time isn't remotely on the size of the Iraq invasion, is a complete mystery. If you're attempting to make this Obama's 'Iraq' folly, then you will fail. This will be off the front pages of US papers in terms of US engagement within a week or two.
Quite right. So far the whole Libya affair has a lot more in common with Desert Fox (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Iraq_(December_1998)) than Iraq...
reden
Apr 6, 03:14 PM
You list ONE issue with the iPad, that it looks too much like the iPhone, and then go on to a laundry list of issues on the Xoom that culminates in a tech support call and THAT is your preferred device?
Rock on winner. I have a bridge I want to sell you.
This guy, lol. I removed my comment because I'd waste my time with you. :):):)
Rock on winner. I have a bridge I want to sell you.
This guy, lol. I removed my comment because I'd waste my time with you. :):):)
iPaf
Apr 27, 10:02 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; fr-fr) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)
Your location is nothing compared to what Facebook collects about you :P
Your location is nothing compared to what Facebook collects about you :P
No comments:
Post a Comment