Monday, May 23, 2011

long haircuts

long haircuts. long haircuts with bangs 2011.
  • long haircuts with bangs 2011.



  • Minimoose 360
    Apr 25, 02:36 PM
    Bye bye built in Superdrive. I'll look back fondly at the five times I used you in the past three years.

    You know, I was against the whole "get rid of the optical drive" bandwagon back in '09 when I got my MBP....but in the couple years I've had mine, I've used the thing ONCE.

    And if anyone asks, it was for printer drivers (which I probably could have gotten online but I had the disc readily accessible.)

    I'm going to soon get rid of mine and throw in a SSD!





    long haircuts. long haircuts for women.
  • long haircuts for women.



  • vartanarsen
    Apr 20, 10:31 AM
    Wait, my location services are off....and so is find my iphone.

    So Im not being tracked, right?





    long haircuts. hairstyles and because
  • hairstyles and because



  • xboxer75010
    Apr 25, 09:03 AM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELZQ-Z6lASI





    long haircuts. long haircuts
  • long haircuts



  • Apple Corps
    Sep 5, 06:46 PM
    HecubusPro:

    "C2D laptop information has come to a near stop"

    Based on all of our POOR experience it is obvious that little real information on the Merom based MBP exists. I do not want to admit to all of the time I have wasted on this decision / upgrade. A new notebook is needed within a week - I can not bring myself to by a Yonah since I've waited this long - but............

    Now - the next Tuesday (hahahahahahahahahaha) - 9/12 - then what:mad:





    long haircuts. good long haircuts for men.
  • good long haircuts for men.



  • Lixivial
    Aug 23, 04:40 PM
    In addition, the companies announced that Creative has joined Apple's "Made for iPod" program and will be announcing their own iPod accessory products later this year.

    :eek:

    ...Sim Wong Hoo throwing in the towel? NEVER!

    EDIT: Yeah, the $100 million is kinda shocking, too... :D





    long haircuts. long haircuts with layers.
  • long haircuts with layers.



  • muxbox
    Nov 13, 03:35 PM
    Apple set up a review process to control the quality of the apps hitting the app store.

    Then they fill it with junk anyway.

    We have tried to create a serious simple life tool called VoCal - Voice Calendar and after months of silly standards from apple, and review rules that make it hard for us to provide a good service to our customers, not to mention the length of time to get an app reviewed, we have decided to pull 90% of our efforts away from Apple development and work on the Windows Platform where freedom is the key. We will launch our new innovative software for windows gamers very soon.

    Yes it was nice of Apple to invite us to create apps and they have shared the wealth of the success but the amount of frustration at the review process and Apples non common sensical rules have never helped. Their ability to make people jump the queues in both reviews and in ordering tickets to the events were the final straw for us.

    Apple make gorgeous products yet working with them can be an ugly experience.





    long haircuts. Long Haircuts For Oval Face
  • Long Haircuts For Oval Face



  • snebes
    Apr 4, 12:00 PM
    How sad,
    I mean a person lost his life because of his actions, and the guard now has to live with the fact that he took a life. All for what - some iToys? Doesn't seem worth it. :(

    I don't mean to be off-topic with this, nor am I pro-guns or anything, but the security guard was protecting himself from people that had no respect for life to begin with. Would your story be the same if the felons killed the security guard? or if they were robbing your house?





    long haircuts. long haircuts with bangs.
  • long haircuts with bangs.



  • milo
    Sep 5, 04:51 PM
    Only one problem with that..

    You can already do it with iTunes.
    And it would be hard to go to one room and start the movie then go to the other room and start watching it.

    If there is a media device it will be set-top box or Mini style that sits next to the main TV.

    Did you read the post? iTunes doesn't do that, right now apple doesn't have an airport with *video* output. And look at the picture again, that mockup has a remote that talks to the airport, you don't have to leave the room.

    You miss the whole point of this. Why would you want to have an expensive box next to the TV when you could just have a tiny airport, and let your computer do the heavy lifting from another room?

    isn't the resolution going to be terrible. I don't see these movie downloads working with a hi-def TV. The television shows are pretty pathetic on my old 42" panasonic. 320x240 is going to look terrible on a beautiful sony 1080p television...

    You're assuming they won't up the resolution when they start doing movies. What makes you so sure they'll do that?





    long haircuts. Long Hairstyles
  • Long Hairstyles



  • savar
    Sep 14, 09:11 AM
    Is there any chance that they'll release the MBPs here?

    Haha, they're probably going to release 16:9 touchscreen iPods and be like:

    "You really thought all we were doing to the iPod was adding 20GB? YOU GOT PUNK'D!!"





    long haircuts. Long Hairstyles Straight Hair.
  • Long Hairstyles Straight Hair.



  • peeInMyPantz
    Sep 14, 07:02 AM
    Okay, check out this phone and then tell me what you would like to see on your iPhone.

    http://www.vodafone.jp/mb/en/product/3G/905sh/index.html

    http://www.vodafone.jp/mb/en/product/3G/905sh/images/sub_image02.jpg
    this is ugly. i hope iphone is nowhere near this





    long haircuts. long haircuts with side bangs
  • long haircuts with side bangs



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 30, 05:05 PM
    Cloud storage already exists. Look at dropbox, amazon, wuala, Carbonite. Lots of stuff which can handle user files and media already. Again, the person I quoted was talking about things in 2016, so quite possible for things to change by then.

    He was talking about the fact that "Cloud storage" uses physical media. ;) The cloud is not some kind of magic thing, it's just a bunch of physical disks and servers. And those disks and servers aren't anything special either, they are your typical server computer and the disks are also your standard server based disk, grouped up in a volume manager over massive raid arrays.





    long haircuts. long haircuts for women. cute
  • long haircuts for women. cute



  • HecubusPro
    Aug 28, 06:11 PM
    To be fair to direzz, he said that every mac LAPTOP he bought has sucked, not every computer.

    To be fair to me, that's what I meant, actually. :)





    long haircuts. long haircuts for women with
  • long haircuts for women with



  • ezekielrage_99
    Sep 18, 12:35 AM
    I'm still not too sure what to make out of these "iPhone next tuesday" rumors, from one point of view the iPhone sounds very Apple and a very much a possiblity.

    But there's the sceptic in me which points out the plain fact that the iPhone rumors have been going on for at least 10 months with very little plausable information from credible sources about the potential product.

    Personally I am not gearing myself up for a dissappointment, but if Apple does release the iPhone and depending on the price and feature then I may look into buying it.

    And the other big question to ask will it be available for people who don't live in the US :confused:





    long haircuts. awesome long haircuts for
  • awesome long haircuts for



  • pika2000
    Apr 11, 02:32 AM
    There are apps for AirPlay.

    Perhaps you have not heard of this thing call the App Store. :rolleyes:
    Care to actually show me what app that will actually do what I was talking about? :rolleyes:
    I want to play music from iTunes on my Mac as the source, and multiple airplay devices as the target. Currently I can only play to Airport Expresses and Apple TVs (and upcoming Airplay certified speakers). I want Apple to include all iOS devices to that list of target devices.





    long haircuts. long haircuts with side bangs.
  • long haircuts with side bangs.



  • Coheebuzz
    Aug 24, 06:18 AM
    The article you are quoting was published two years ago....

    Oh you are right, i didn't really check the date. But am sure it's somewhat related to this, since Woo was to invest some serious money to win the market, and now he has the serious money he needs.

    100m is still a massive amount of cash, but only roughly 1/100 of Apples total cash. And Apple has gained a couple of things too like the 'made for iPod' logo on their No.1 competitor, which only standardizes the iPod even more.

    Also the most important thing they gained is that they are now 'co-owners' of the patent. And when Creative decides to sue somebody else for patent infringement (Zune), Apple will join the fun too and am sure in that case they'll get most of their money back.





    long haircuts. Long
  • Long



  • RollTide
    Mar 22, 05:58 PM
    As I posted in another thread, Amazon is showing low stock. The uk store also seems low, another user saw that first.

    I wish we had a separate site to weed through the ios and mac rumors. Just me?





    long haircuts. 2011 Long haircuts
  • 2011 Long haircuts



  • kenaustus
    Mar 23, 06:14 PM
    I prefer to see the apps pulled. Some apps are best not available. Maybe we could add others, like the locations of the various whorehouses, and best corners for buying drugs.

    It certainly doesn't hurt to add to Apple's No Porn standards.





    long haircuts. long
  • long



  • toddybody
    Mar 22, 02:29 PM
    This.

    I just got the wife's approval to replace our satellite subscription with a mac-mini media center. If the mac mini is going to be updated within a couple of months, I'll wait for it.

    Wife said Yes





    long haircuts. mid length hair styles for
  • mid length hair styles for



  • ChickenSwartz
    Sep 2, 04:49 PM
    oppps my bad.

    OK then early in the morning so will be evening in Paris. Frenchs anyway like it better in the evening. :p

    So I have read a lot of these posts, but not all, sorry if this has been dicussed.

    Is it weird to have a special event in SF on the day the Paris Expo starts?

    Do you think this is pointing towards an iPod/iTunes announcement (movie rentals or whatever)?

    If there is no keynote in Paris and a special event on the 12th that has something to do with iPod/Tunes, does this give further evidence that C2C will be in on the 5th?





    Dagless
    Apr 28, 03:22 PM
    Apple "beats" Microsoft?
    But who has the strongest dad? :rolleyes:





    jofarmer
    Sep 12, 04:26 PM
    I thought the 5G was already able to handle 640x480 movies, just couldn't display them at full resolution?



    The way I understood, it was capable of playin that resolution in mp4, but not when using AVC/H.264...





    AndroidfoLife
    Apr 22, 02:08 AM
    This seems like apple did a very bad compromise. I am suspecting that apple will not allow other source music. It would be pretty hard to confirm if that is the song to give you access to the song on their online copy. I doubt they will do an unlimited access either.





    toddybody
    Apr 30, 10:55 PM
    1. Play doesn't mean it needs to be on max settings and max resolution, so I am correct the last 2 generation can run crisis and crisis 2 at minimum settings
    at about a 1080p resolution, and minimum settings for crisis is still pretty amazing.

    2. When you say "There is No Mac that can max crysis" .... are you excluding the 5870 mac pro?!

    3. You are very similar to me.... however instead oh having a Mac and a Gaming PC rig, I have a gaming PC that is hackintoshed.

    Let's agree to disagree about min settings being viable play;)

    On your 5870 mention (which was a good card)...it's not going to allow max settings on that fancy cinema display (which I consider to be the staple of many pro owners...at least the ones I know personally). To me, a game should be played at native res, settings aside.

    Not to distract from the original issue...Crysis is still a very relevant and great benchmark for current system test. BUT, last time I checked...this isn't a dictatorship:) stay well, glad to hear theres some hackintosh gamers out there in MR





    bloodycape
    Jul 16, 03:33 AM
    1st of all I said Apple not IBM or AMD. AMD is going to get a through ass kicking for the next 12-18 months till K8L comes out. The Turion X2 is a flop(that's also 6 months late) It's so bad for AMD that they are practically having a fire sale on X2/A64's come the 24th. Let's not even go there with IBM they are too busy making toy CPU's for M$ , and talk about the nightmare IBM/Sony are having with the Cell yields(what are they like 20-30%).lol:D
    I got do a firmware upgrade and get on that X2 sales action. I just hope it will be fairly priced like the non X2's.

    Opps forgot to post the cnet review. http://reviews.cnet.com/Dell_XPS_700_Intel_Core_2_Extreme_X6800/4505-3118_7-31972975.html?tag=cnetfd.sd



    No comments:

    Post a Comment